Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

No, I've noticed that usually, to get the face in line with the wheel, you must overtighten it.
Hmm, I get that sometimes, but sometimes when it's in line I can unscrew it with my hand.
What is legal to keep inside of the MFB Launcher Grip?
(Jul. 18, 2010  1:13 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Hmm, I get that sometimes, but sometimes when it's in line I can unscrew it with my hand.
It really depends on how strong your hand is, haha.
Anyway, as long as you can't unscrew it easily with your hand, the Face is probably screwed in tight enough.
(Jul. 18, 2010  1:34 PM)Sora. Wrote: What is legal to keep inside of the MFB Launcher Grip?
I suppose storing things in the Launcher Grip handle is fine as long as they are MFB parts. :\
I asked this before, but didn't get a response: is it legal to put a bicycle handlebar rubber grip on the launcher grip instead of a BB-61/62/63 grip rubber? Kind of like theflightyellz's 'iron grip' without the chain and gold paint, so nothing fancy. I've got a bike grip on mine mainly because it was too expensive to buy a BB-61/2/3/ on its own and this was a few days before dimsum2u listed theirs. I couldn't find anything explicitly (dis)allowing this in the rulebook.
What is better to use in a tournament MFL.Ldrago ch120RF or S.pegasis 100RF?? I know L.lDrago is better but someone told me that its dangerous to use in toyrnaments because it has high recoil but doesnt the Metal Face fix that??
MF LLdrago is better. Both the MF and the RF help Lightning's recoil problem.
Hello, my name is john.

I was wondering, what is the right way to clean a metal fight beyblade?

I got my Pegasus 105RF yesterday (7/17/2010). It already has scratches on the wheel. I was wondering, what if i soldered (Correct me if i am wrong, but don't you solder things by using a metal wire? I have never actually soldered anything. It is sad, ik) the metal wire into the scratches then smoothed them out, would that fix the scratches on Pegasus?

I was also wondering, what can i use to polish him as well?

Thank you in advance (but only if you respond Cute)
Hmm. I just realized that I should have redirected you to this thread, but I have already answered your question in your own topic.
which is better rock leone or storm pegasis?
(Jul. 18, 2010  8:33 AM)momiji manju Wrote: this is a thread dedicated to answering questions on beyblade the hobby.

Also, how can anybody help you with the beyblades "disappearing".

I believe they genuinely did simply sell out, it's not as if the stores would just take stock off the shelves for no reason.

Well, first off, that question was about Beyblade the hobby, was it not? Did I not ask a question about Beyblade? Yes I did. Is this thread not called Ask a Question, get an answer! Not Ask a question and have a douchebag respond.

Second of all, maybe somebody knows something or had the same thing happen to them? Weren't forums made to help people? They weren't made so that one person can ask a question and have assholes like you reply to them like a total carp.

Lastly, The Beyblades definitely did not sell out. Unless one person came by and bought every other beyblade off the shelf, which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY, I don't see how anything like that could happen.
(Jul. 18, 2010  9:16 PM)IronLad Wrote: Lastly, The Beyblades definitely did not sell out. Unless one person came by and bought every other beyblade off the shelf, which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY, I don't see how anything like that could happen.

Sorry to tell you, but they probably did sell out. Beyblade: Metal Fusion is pretty popular right now.

EDIT: Also, I understand your frustration, but chill out. Seriously, insulting someone over the internet is a futile gesture.
ironlad dont stop. he said no one can help you but he somehow told you an answer.
i hate it when people try to look smart on a internet

plz stop (no offence)
(Jul. 18, 2010  10:20 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Why is CS as good as it is and why is FS poor?
I suppose you mean it as a comparison because they have similar shapes in a sense. It is probably due to rubber ... Otherwise, there should not be much else to explain.
(Jul. 18, 2010  10:20 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Why is CS as good as it is and why is FS poor?

Maybe because the rubber of CS actually gives it good attack potential? I'm not sure though.

EDIT: Beaten.

FS doesn't even behave the way it was designed; poorly, that is.
Will the beycounter ever be released in the USA? Also I'm wondering about a metal fusion combo: energy ring: Pegasus, : fusion wheel: Storm, Track: 100 (aquario), : performance tip: Dark bull (don't know the name of it)
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:20 AM)kjayko1 Wrote: Will the beycounter ever be released in the USA? Also I'm wondering about a metal fusion combo: energy ring: Pegasus, : fusion wheel: Storm, Track: 100 (aquario), : performance tip: Dark bull (don't know the name of it)

There have been no official statement by Hasbro about the BeyPointer, but it is highly unlikely that they will release it, as it serves no purpose and is costly to manufacture.

As for your second question, use the Build me a combo! thread.
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:20 AM)kjayko1 Wrote: Will the beycounter ever be released in the USA? Also I'm wondering about a metal fusion combo: energy ring: Pegasus, : fusion wheel: Storm, Track: 100 (aquario), : performance tip: Dark bull (don't know the name of it)
No, the Beypointer will not be released by Hasbro.

You should have used the "Build me a combo!" topic, and you should also learn the easy naming system of Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade Metal Fusion. Your customization, Storm Pegasus 100SD, is not good.

EDIT : Hm.
Hah, I believe that means beaten? o:

EDIT: also LOL at ironlad.
Any pre-HWS blades worth buying?
(Jul. 19, 2010  2:30 AM)matt2796 Wrote: Any pre-HWS blades worth buying?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

Besides thosse, add Sagittario, Leone and Pegasis.