Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 18, 2010  4:15 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Does the paint on the Cyber Pegasus wheel come off easily?
Hm, I must say I have not seen a lot of used Cyber at all, but I really hope, in a way, that it is the same painting quality as Galaxy : the latter Wheel really deserved better paint condition than Cyber, so I hope Cyber's paint is not of a better quality than Galaxy's. Coherency is still better than weird favour.

So, I think the answer would be yes ... I think.
Oh.. Dang. Cause I bought a cyber pegasus from dimsum2u and I was wondering if the paint was goign to wear off..
does anyone know a good attack customization and defense customization for metal fusion beyblades.
(Jul. 18, 2010  4:20 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Oh.. Dang. Cause I bought a cyber pegasus from dimsum2u and I was wondering if the paint was goign to wear off..

The paint will wear off. You might decide to keep it for its battle-scarred look, or you (or your parents, paint stripper is dangerous) could strip the paint from it if you reallly dislike it. "Plain" Cyber actually looks good in my opinion.

(Jul. 18, 2010  4:21 AM)stormaquario100 Wrote: does anyone know a good attack customization and defense customization for metal fusion beyblades.

With the parts that are out right now?

Hasbro:
Attack: Storm Pegasus 100RF
Defense: Rock Bull C145WB

If you want to include imported parts, there's a thread for that.
When you are screwing the bolt into the track, is it normal for the inste of the track to chip off if you try to screw the facel bolt too hard?
(Jul. 18, 2010  4:28 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: When you are screwing the bolt into the track, is it normal for the inste of the track to chip off if you try to screw the facel bolt too hard?

No you shouldn't screw it on so hard they stay in place even if it's pretty light tightning
oh.. the track of my galaxy pegasus broke when i tried to tighten it hard
(Jul. 18, 2010  4:33 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: oh.. the track of my galaxy pegasus broke when i tried to tighten it hard

Congrats on the failure XD
Why are kids so "tough" with their toys ...
because tighter = better.
IMO, younger kids have yet to learn how to keep their toys working well, maybe because they don't pay for them or because they don't think it's a big deal.
Whats the diffrence between QuazalCoatl silver and gold version?
(Jul. 18, 2010  5:21 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Whats the diffrence between QuazalCoatl silver and gold version?

The gold version comes with the DS game and is consequentially much more common.
(Jul. 18, 2010  5:31 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Is the silver one more better?

It's rarer. I see no reason why they shouldn't both perform the same.
Goin back to the screwing the bolt to the track. how do you make sure the facebolt is screwed in nicely in to the track without having to screwing it harder?
(Jul. 18, 2010  6:29 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Goin back to the screwing the bolt to the track. how do you make sure the facebolt is screwed in nicely in to the track without having to screwing it harder?

I do one of two things: Either "wiggle" the track/bottom, or try to unscrew the Face with my fingers.
(Jul. 18, 2010  6:29 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Goin back to the screwing the bolt to the track. how do you make sure the facebolt is screwed in nicely in to the track without having to screwing it harder?
Screw it in with your hands first, then slightly tighten it with the Tool. Then just make sure that the Face cannot be easily unscrewed with your hands.
I live in Toronto and I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and I was pretty annoyed to find that the only Beyblades they had left were Dark Bull and Dark Gasher. So off to Toys R Us I went and they too only had Dark Bull and Dark Gasher, which was really surprising because they had plenty of everything else the day before. Whatever. Next was the Zellers by my house which isn't very big or popular AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED!! DARK FRIGGIN BULL AND DARK FRIGGIN GASHER! And I know for a fact that they had plenty of everything the day before and they for sure didnt sell out within a day. There is no way. Does anybody know anything about this or could anybody help me with this?? Thanks.
this is a thread dedicated to answering questions on beyblade the hobby.

Also, how can anybody help you with the beyblades "disappearing".

I believe they genuinely did simply sell out, it's not as if the stores would just take stock off the shelves for no reason.
(Jul. 18, 2010  8:01 AM)IronLad Wrote: I live in Toronto and I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and I was pretty annoyed to find that the only Beyblades they had left were Dark Bull and Dark Gasher. So off to Toys R Us I went and they too only had Dark Bull and Dark Gasher, which was really surprising because they had plenty of everything else the day before. Whatever. Next was the Zellers by my house which isn't very big or popular AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED!! DARK FRIGGIN BULL AND DARK FRIGGIN GASHER! And I know for a fact that they had plenty of everything the day before and they for sure didnt sell out within a day. There is no way. Does anybody know anything about this or could anybody help me with this?? Thanks.

Say, want us to call 'em up and command they restock immediately?!!! Stupid
and we should shoot our beyblades at them if they refuse to.
(Jul. 18, 2010  10:10 AM)momiji manju Wrote: and we should shoot our beyblades at them if they refuse to.

XD

Any-hoo, why does wearing rubber bottoms slow them down?
On the topic of screwing the face into the track, are you supposed to stop screwing the face in when the face looks in line with the wheel, i.e. so that it looks pretty and symmetrical?