Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Would Lighting L Drago 100Hf be better or Wolf 125F?
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:32 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Would Lighting L Drago 100Hf be better or Wolf 125F?
Lightning L Drago has high recoil. Without RF and a Metal Face, it will probably be sending itself flying out of the stadium.
However, Lightning L Drago does have significantly more (Smash) Attack.
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:32 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Would Lighting L Drago 100Hf be better or Wolf 125F?
Definitely Lightning L Drago would be better because Lightning is one of the best top tier metal wheel and it is only 2nd to quetzalcoalt wolf has no useful part 125 track is a little useful but nothing compared to the attack whicj Lightning gives
125 isn't useful, though.

Lightning LDrago has several top-tier parts: Lightning + LDrago and 100.
Wolf on the other hand has no top-tier parts at all.

As whole blades, I'm not quite certain, as I do not own a Wolf wheel, but I believe that Lightning LDrago 100HF performs better than Wolf 125F.

As a side note, how did you manage to get Wolf 125F? The starter comes with D125B and the booster comes with 105F.
The attack/balace Reshuffle set, BB-21, came with Wolf 125SF, the black Pegasis, equipped with 100HF and, Aquario 105F.
Since Ray works with high tracks, how would it do with WA130?
(Jul. 14, 2010  12:15 PM)Sora. Wrote: Since Ray works with high tracks, how would it do with WA130?
I reckon Ray with WA130 wouldn't perform too bad but since Ray performs well in Smash Attack, I suppose height changing Tracks such as CH120 would be the best to use.:\
Are there any sites that sell only TT winders?? Thanks in advanced
(Jul. 14, 2010  3:38 PM)Rultzbud Wrote: Are there any sites that sell only TT winders?? Thanks in advanced
No.
Alo!
What is the time a blade usually spins for?
Is there a difference in this between the older models and the newest bayblades?
thanks.
how does the beyblauncher suspension work? not what does it do, but how it WORKS. thnx.
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:49 PM)mchlbant Wrote: how does the beyblauncher suspension work? not what does it do, but how it WORKS. thnx.
I think you just need to know that there is a spring ... Besides that, I do not know what to explain. With the Beylauncher Suspension, you are not supposed to let go of the handle.
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:49 PM)mchlbant Wrote: how does the beyblauncher suspension work? not what does it do, but how it WORKS. thnx.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Suspension
EDIT: Beaten.
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:43 PM)Hapacomenos Wrote: Alo!
Is there a difference in this between the older models and the newest bayblades?
thanks.

You should check the Bey Wiki for details for the difference between the new Beys and the old ones. As for the average spin time there really isn't one but it a Beyblade can spin for 1 min to 5 mins depending on what type and what modifications
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
I think you just need to know that there is a spring ... Besides that, I do not know what to explain. With the Beylauncher Suspension, you are not supposed to let go of the handle.

Speaking of the launcher suspension does this gives more power to the beylauncher that you could've never got from a normal beylauncher or does it only make things more comfortabe
(Jul. 14, 2010  5:01 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:43 PM)Hapacomenos Wrote: Alo!
thanks.

You should check the Bey Wiki for details for the difference between the new Beys and the old ones. As for the average spin time there really isn't one but it a Beyblade can spin for 1 min to 5 mins depending on what type and what modifications
You could also check this topic :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Solo...ime-Thread

At the beginning, only older generations' solo spin times were posted, so you can see what the best time was, or what it could be on average, and what was difficult to achieve.

With Metal Fight Beyblade however, we know there is a certain mold of Virgo that can (easily ?) reach five minutes.

silver knight Wrote:Speaking of the launcher suspension does this gives more power to the beylauncher that you could've never got from a normal beylauncher or does it only make things more comfortabe
I think you should see the Beywiki article Climax linked you too. I do not believe it is made to be more comfortable anyway.
I just check the Wiki page and well I saw that the second mold has better defense and the first one has better stamina. How much more spin time do you get with mold one?
How do I fix a loose performance tip? Every time I launch it, it buzzes cause it's loose.
I was just wondering if the site can get a little chat box at the bottom of the page.
you can make one at http://www.chatango.com/creategroup and its just a suggestion and sorry if this is in the wrong place.
(Jul. 14, 2010  9:26 PM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: How do I fix a loose performance tip? Every time I launch it, it buzzes cause it's loose.
Have you correctly used the Tool ? There have not really been reports of loose Bottoms made by Hasbro, so it should not really happen.

WhyHelloThere Wrote:I was just wondering if the site can get a little chat box at the bottom of the page.
you can make one at http://www.chatango.com/creategroup and its just a suggestion and sorry if this is in the wrong place.
As a matter of fact this topic is for questions regarding the Beyblade hobby. Anyway, a chatboard is not professional and we could not really moderate it as well. Personally we do not need one at all. Sites that have one are usually not too popular ...
(Jul. 14, 2010  9:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
WhyHelloThere Wrote:I was just wondering if the site can get a little chat box at the bottom of the page.
As a matter of fact this topic is for questions regarding the Beyblade hobby. Anyway, a chatboard is not professional and we could not really moderate it as well. Personally we do not need one at all. Sites that have one are usually not too popular ...

Sorry i'm just wondering
How does the C145 help in defensive combos?
(Jul. 14, 2010  9:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2010  9:26 PM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: How do I fix a loose performance tip? Every time I launch it, it buzzes cause it's loose.
Have you correctly used the Tool ? There have not really been reports of loose Bottoms made by Hasbro, so it should not really happen.
Well my Rock Leone's WB is pretty loose so that might be what he's talking about, I don't have the solution either I guess return that one if you can and buy another one :\