Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 07, 2010  9:33 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Earth Aquila was renamed Earth Eagle

yea, theres gonna be a lot of those. if you go to the beyblade metal fusi section of toywiz.com, escolpio was renamed to scorpio and killer gemios was renamed evil gemios
(Jul. 07, 2010  10:20 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: cancer > gasher

that one was already known, im just listing the 2 that some people may have not seen Tongue_out
im confused some people are saying the US has F.sag and S.cap is this true?
(Jul. 04, 2010  1:10 AM)bblademaster Wrote: Sorry about the quality.

[Image: Pic_0703_002.jpg] [Image: Pic_0703_001.jpg]

Yes, they are.
thanks i was con fused i thought those werent out because canada doesnt have them yet
why does america get these earlier even though canada had beyblade first?
(Jul. 07, 2010  11:10 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2010  1:10 AM)bblademaster Wrote: Sorry about the quality.

[Image: Pic_0703_002.jpg] [Image: Pic_0703_001.jpg]

Yes, they are.

Interesting. So is Canada going to get those Beys in the second wave around the time of the official US release date? (Aug 1 2010 I believe..)
(Jul. 07, 2010  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2010  1:48 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: The beyblades from TOYS R US are only online,right? Or did I just miss them in the store?
Toys 'R' Us stores carry Beyblades in Canada and in the United States.

I called my my toysrus and they said they don't carry beyblade anymore
(Jul. 08, 2010  2:09 AM)JJ Wrote: I called my my toysrus and they said they don't carry beyblade anymore
The employee who answered your call had no idea what he was talking about. Keep checking.
How would Burn rank among the top-tier stamina wheels(Earth, Flame, Thermal...)?
(Jul. 08, 2010  5:23 AM)Sora. Wrote: How would Burn rank among the top-tier stamina wheels(Earth, Flame, Thermal...)?

There are some test results here.
(Jul. 08, 2010  3:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2010  2:09 AM)JJ Wrote: I called my my toysrus and they said they don't carry beyblade anymore
The employee who answered your call had no idea what he was talking about. Keep checking.

ok cause i called them 2 times. the first time i called they went out to check then someone else got the phone and asked what what i was looking for and i said beyblade metal fusion then they said they dont carry beyblade. second time, i called i asked for beyblade and they just said we dont carry beyblade.
(Jul. 08, 2010  8:43 AM)JJ Wrote: ok cause i called them 2 times. the first time i called they went out to check then someone else got the phone and asked what what i was looking for and i said beyblade metal fusion then they said they dont carry beyblade. second time, i called i asked for beyblade and they just said we dont carry beyblade.
Try another store as well, in case.
With the mf blades coming out in the U.S. does that mean my hms blades are going to be obsolete?
(Jul. 08, 2010  7:45 PM)bot360 Wrote: With the mf blades coming out in the U.S. does that mean my hms blades are going to be obsolete?
Against most of the Beyblades, yes, especially since you probably could not use them in any tournament.
That's a good point Kei.Thanks for the advice.
I was just wondering if anyone knew what the trade off between speed and weight would be in an RF based attack combo. I know that speed is essential in attack customs, but, since:

Force = Mass x Acceleration,

and given that both combos are exactly the same, but one has an MF and one doesn't, would it be beneficial to add a metal face because, I assume, the speed with a metal face wouldn't be slow enough to mean that the light weight custom's total force would be higher than the custom with an MF? This would result in an overall increase in force, so the smash capabilities of the custom would increase.
MF adds spin velocity which actually decreases smash potential.
By the time the velocity is down to the optimum rate the beyblade would be traveling too slow to preform any knock-outs.
I don't understand why a metal face would add spin velocity.

Also, why would the optimum velocity be too slow to perform any KOs? Isn't that an oxymoron?
Centered weight adds spin velocity.
Look up the article on compacts on beywiki. Why do you think they all use HMC?
Actually continuing on this train of thought (pardon that unintentional pun) I read way back in the day of plastic and HMS just starting out. That for Upper Attack to work it had to have higher spin velocity and lower overall speed. So I sort of wonder what a Quetz wheel would be like with a metal face and say Defence as a tip? To limit movement and increase spin velocity. There were always 2 methods of Upper attack as I understood it. One being a sort of fusion of the speed of smash with the upper attack AR causing damage and the other being a sort of attack stamina mix utilizing a good low endurance base with a balance or heavy WD and an upper attack AR such as

Upper Dragoon
10 Balance
Bearing Core
and Wolborg 2's BB. (I can't remember the name)

I'd actually be interested in some testing with BMF and these older concepts.
I think the combo above is aiming at a Defense/Stamina sort of concept, and Upper Dragoon is good at defense, not just attack. The thing is with Upper Attack, the beyblade needs to spin extremely quickly to complete its attack before the opponent slips off, where as smash the attack occurs instantaneouly.

EDIT: Upper Dragoon is good defense, because it's heavy, wide, and allows opponent bey to bounce up when coming at a downward angle to hit it, because defense combos stay in the middle.