Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I've just been thinking, why is Dark so bad at Defense? I know people will say that it's too light, but it's heavier than the first mold of Earth, which was used for Defense.
(Jul. 06, 2010  11:40 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I've just been thinking, why is Dark so bad at Defense? I know people will say that it's too light, but it's heavier than the first mold of Earth, which was used for Defense.

It's got way too much recoil.

EDIT: Not beaten, but kind of... bettered.
(Jul. 07, 2010  12:01 AM)Sora. Wrote: It's got way too much recoil.

Really?

Quote:I've just been thinking, why is Dark so bad at Defense? I know people will say that it's too light, but it's heavier than the first mold of Earth, which was used for Defense.

I really need to get round to editing the Dark Wolf article, haha. It's actually due to the the weight distribution; for Earth, more of it is focused around its circumference, whereas for Dark, you can see that the weight is spread out over a huge surface area, with all those spikes.
(Jul. 06, 2010  6:17 PM)mchlbant Wrote: what height does the combo MF LLdrago CH120RF use?
And to add to Clerish's answer:
Read the "Use in Attack Customization" section of the Lightning L Drago 100HF article. This should help improve you understanding on the combo.
In the WBO beyblade rules, one of the rules state that when a beyblade leaves the play area where it can't feasibly return, the match is over. Now I just battled with my friend and his Ray Unicorno sent my Galaxy Pegasus flying into the air at least 4 feet into the air and it came back and landed into the stadium and the battle continued. Once my camera finishes charging and I figure out how to reformat this SD card I can show proof of the battle. My question is, is the air above the stadium also included in the requirements for non-play areas?
(Jul. 07, 2010  2:39 AM)Ozzy Wrote: In the WBO beyblade rules, one of the rules state that when a beyblade leaves the play area where it can't feasibly return, the match is over. Now I just battled with my friend and his Ray Unicorno sent my Galaxy Pegasus flying into the air at least 4 feet into the air and it came back and landed into the stadium and the battle continued. Once my camera finishes charging and I figure out how to reformat this SD card I can show proof of the battle. My question is, is the air above the stadium also included in the requirements for non-play areas?

HOLY?! 4 feet and it landed back in the stadium that's amazing, i guess as long as it never left the circumference of the stadium it still counts as in the stadium, but leave it to the mods
(Jul. 07, 2010  2:39 AM)Ozzy Wrote: In the WBO beyblade rules, one of the rules state that when a beyblade leaves the play area where it can't feasibly return, the match is over. Now I just battled with my friend and his Ray Unicorno sent my Galaxy Pegasus flying into the air at least 4 feet into the air and it came back and landed into the stadium and the battle continued. Once my camera finishes charging and I figure out how to reformat this SD card I can show proof of the battle. My question is, is the air above the stadium also included in the requirements for non-play areas?
That is a weird hit. I would think it is OK though.
I also would think it is okay. This isnt the first time though so I had to know. Sagittario also does this at times when the wheel hits the floor or when another blade hits its while its on an angle during the recovery from the wheel hitting the floor at high speed. Galaxy Pegasus with a worn R2F bottom also has this effect but with far less recoil and better recovery. Thank you Kai-V.
my brother and i are having an incredibly hard time assembling all four takara HMS blades we received from toy wiz. we put them together perfectly, but when we try to twist on the bit protector it wont budge at all. is this a common problem or are we just screwin these up?
(Jul. 07, 2010  4:54 AM)JDub1821 Wrote: my brother and i are having an incredibly hard time assembling all four takara HMS blades we received from toy wiz. we put them together perfectly, but when we try to twist on the bit protector it wont budge at all. is this a common problem or are we just screwin these up?

Do you use the launcher's tool it's very easy to take off once you use that, if your using your hands it is very difficult, and will result in failure in most cases
(Jul. 07, 2010  4:54 AM)JDub1821 Wrote: my brother and i are having an incredibly hard time assembling all four takara HMS blades we received from toy wiz. we put them together perfectly, but when we try to twist on the bit protector it wont budge at all. is this a common problem or are we just screwin these up?
Did you use the tool of the Dual Launcher to help you twist on the BP?
EDIT: Beaten
hey im wondering if theres any other store in the u.s that sells beyblade mf other than toysrus because i called my toysrus and they said they dont carry beyblade anymore. Unhappy
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:34 AM)JJ Wrote: hey im wondering if theres any other store in the u.s that sells beyblade mf other than toysrus because i called my toysrus and they said they dont carry beyblade anymore. Unhappy

They probably didn't know they were getting them so check later or check another store as for other store check WalMart

I'm not saying you did this, but when I first got mine I was twisting the wrong way and they wouldn't budge lol... and I'm supposed to be 19 Tired
The beyblades from TOYS R US are only online,right? Or did I just miss them in the store?
(Jul. 07, 2010  1:48 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: The beyblades from TOYS R US are only online,right? Or did I just miss them in the store?

No they are available in stores just call them up since your not sure
Is flame sagittario released yet? I looked all over my local toy r us and they don't have it.
(Jul. 07, 2010  1:48 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: The beyblades from TOYS R US are only online,right? Or did I just miss them in the store?
Toys 'R' Us stores carry Beyblades in Canada and in the United States.
(Jul. 07, 2010  2:52 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Is flame sagittario released yet? I looked all over my local toy r us and they don't have it.

Depends where you live in Canada they don't have any yet at the moment but in the States they have Flame Saggitario and Storm Capricorn both which we don't have
Is there anyway to keep your RF from wearing down or a way to slow it down because I don't want to get a brand new Storm Pegasus just because the RF wears down too much
(Jul. 07, 2010  2:52 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Is flame sagittario released yet? I looked all over my local toy r us and they don't have it.

I was looking at Daegor42's link, and apparently Hasbro is planning on releasing them in "Waves" (Wave 1, 2, etc.). Wave 2 is when we apparently will start seeing Flame Sagittario and Storm Capricorne in stores, but the link doesn't seem to mention LLD or Earth Aquila, unless I missed it.

Link:
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlis...p=&x=0&y=0
which mfbs come with a beylauncher in the box?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

Everything with "Starter" in its name, along with the 4 Reshuffles.
(Jul. 07, 2010  8:30 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: which mfbs come with a beylauncher in the box?
BB-23 and BB-28, and then upwards that you can just check the topics we have for each new TAKARA-TOMY product. In the first post of each thread, it should be specified whether it comes with a Beylauncher or a Right Launcher.
(Jul. 07, 2010  8:44 PM)♥ Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

Everything with "Starter" in its name, along with the 4 Reshuffles.
BB-11 Wolf comes with a Beylauncher ?
(Jul. 07, 2010  7:44 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I was looking at Daegor42's link, and apparently Hasbro is planning on releasing them in "Waves" (Wave 1, 2, etc.). Wave 2 is when we apparently will start seeing Flame Sagittario and Storm Capricorne in stores, but the link doesn't seem to mention LLD or Earth Aquila, unless I missed it.

Link:
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlis...p=&x=0&y=0

Earth Aquila was renamed Earth Eagle, and was in wave 4 alongside Lightning LDrago.
(Jul. 07, 2010  8:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: BB-11 Wolf comes with a Beylauncher ?

Oh yes, wasn't thinking. Sorry ~ Lips_sealed