Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 06, 2010  6:45 AM)Flowertrain609 Wrote: WOW!, so I just remembered that MFB are in the US, and on local shelves. So I got some questions that hopefully you guys can answer...

1) Do the packages carry exact bey forms like the Japanese? Ex. Storm Peg 105RF, Flame Sag C145S etc.
Like are they the same, because I saw like a 2 pack where it was Flame Bull and I got a little afraid inside lol..

2) When they sell the packages, are the parts written on them?

3) Are they expensive? Or worth it?

4) Are they the same exact as the Japanese models?

1) Storm Pegasis 105RF for example is the same as the Japanese one, except the RF tip has a plastic bar in the middle to prevent the rubber from going inside the tip (you'll see). Another difference are the stickers. Some MF Beys by Hasbro have altered the stickers. Parts are exactly the same.

2) Parts are written on the packages.

3) Here in Canada, the starter packs cost about ten CAD, so it should be about eight USD. Are they worth it? In my opinion, yes. You won't be disappointed =)

4) See response in 1). However, Hasbro seems to be using the second mold of some parts (which is good). Currently, Hasbro's Dark Bull H145SD is equipped with the second mold of H145, which has been reinforced from the first mold.
(Jul. 06, 2010  6:45 AM)Flowertrain609 Wrote: 1) Do the packages carry exact bey forms like the Japanese? Ex. Storm Peg 105RF, Flame Sag C145S etc.
Like are they the same, because I saw like a 2 pack where it was Flame Bull and I got a little afraid inside lol..

2) When they sell the packages, are the parts written on them?

3) Are they expensive? Or worth it?

4) Are they the same exact as the Japanese models?

1) Most of the Beyblades are the same as the Takara Tomy releases, however, Hasbro has released some of their own combonations as well. A prime example of this would be the B:MF Faceoff packs, which contain a Takara Tomy combo, and then a Hasbro one. i.e. in the Lion Gale Force faceoff pack, you get Rock Leone 145WB (which was a Takara release) and Flame Bull 100F (which wasn't).

2) The parts of the Beyblade are written in the corner of the packaging.

3) They are considerably cheaper, since you no longer have to pay shipping.

4) If you are talking about part combinations, see the first answer. If you are talking about molds, I believe that so far they are mostly the same. However, Rock has been modified, and RF now has a bar to prevent the rubber from going up, iirc.

EDIT: Beaten... again.
WOW! Thank you guys for the very quick responses, and I am so excited.

But I have ONE very last question and it is...

Is there a website where it shows like all the beyblades that are on shelves, Like I remember hearing about waves of blades released, is there a site where I can view the waves etc.?
Try the Toys R Us website.
Y'know, the store that's releasing them?
This site has some mention of waves, but I'm not sure how accurate it is.
Did Hasbro change the name of Ball Sharp? I mean, the first letter of each word makes... yeah.
Hasbro has replaced all instances of Sharp with Spike.

S is now Spike, FS is Flat Spike... and so on.
Is CS too worn out when the plastic tip is a little higher than the actual rubber?
This is the condition of my CS, and it doesn't move at all....
Is it better for it to be all even?
(Jul. 06, 2010  8:22 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Is CS too worn out when the plastic tip is a little higher than the actual rubber?

the think the plastic will have to be worn abit more to make it spining on the rubber bit,mine was like that out the box,the plastic tip was slighting to much out so it wouldnt spin on the rubber since then the plastics woren down and now its more agressive.So you probs just need to play with it abit more to wear the plastic down again
If you used a black sharpie to color tracks, bottoms and faces, would the ink rub off or fade?
Is the Hasbro String Launcher compatible with the Suspension?
(Jul. 06, 2010  8:52 AM)Sora. Wrote: If you used a black sharpie to color tracks, bottoms and faces, would the ink rub off or fade?
Most likely.
You should use dye instead.
(Jul. 06, 2010  8:51 AM)Dirge Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2010  8:22 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Is CS too worn out when the plastic tip is a little higher than the actual rubber?

the think the plastic will have to be worn abit more to make it spining on the rubber bit,mine was like that out the box,the plastic tip was slighting to much out so it wouldnt spin on the rubber since then the plastics woren down and now its more agressive.So you probs just need to play with it abit more to wear the plastic down again

wait, so the plastic tip also wears down as well?
(Jul. 06, 2010  9:10 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: wait, so the plastic tip also wears down as well?
Yes.
Plastic bottoms will wear down as well. That's why WB bottoms tend to move around more than usual after using it for a while.
Which wears down faster, SD or WD?
(Jul. 06, 2010  9:39 AM)Sora. Wrote: Which wears down faster, SD or WD?
As long as they are made from the same material, they wear down at the same rate.
Are there any benefits to using parts which are loose?
(Jul. 06, 2010  12:49 PM)Sora. Wrote: Are there any benefits to using parts which are loose?
Hmm, I do not really understand your question.
If you mean loose Bottoms that are easy to twist of Tracks, then no, there isn't any benefits. Loose Bottoms tend to wiggle a lot while spinning, this causes loss in Stamina.
In an official tournament and you were facing someone what if your beyblade suddenly broke but the bottom was still spinning ? Or if the face bolt just flew off but the the actual beyblade was still spinning would they count that as a loss? Because that actully happened to me while I was at home.
If your Beyblade breaks or seperates in any way, you automatically lose the Beybattle.
How was gaia dragoon s (the one used in the movie) released? (i.e. tournoment limited)
what height does the combo MF LLdrago CH120RF use?
will Quetz be released in NA with a game?
and which beys come w/ games?
Depends on the opponent bey

No

Quetz, Cyber Pegasis, Counter Leone, Bakushin Susanoo (not released yet), Vulcan Horuseus (not released yet)
Just wondering has anybody checked to see what mold of Q they used for the Hasbro verison of Q?