Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 04, 2010  5:55 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:48 AM)Sora. Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:38 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Is there a way to prevent painted wheels (Like Cyber and CoroCoro Burn Pisces) from chipping?

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to have an 'unchippable' metal wheel, considering the speed they're going at.

Spray a second coat?

That's not really prevention, though.

Anyways, would Gravity Perseus DF145ES (Left Spin) be able to steal any spin?
NO.
It doesn't have a bearing tip. If it were it would be giving out as much spin as it steals because of its static tip.
That is such a stupid question people keep asking.
I can't read Jap but I'm pretty sure this is a new Libra, it looks like the one that is banned from the WBO but a HWS Version will the mods ban this one too? http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beyta02/system.html
(Jul. 04, 2010  7:05 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I can't read Jap but I'm pretty sure this is a new Libra, it looks like the one that is banned from the WBO but a HWS Version will the mods ban this one too? http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beyta02/system.html
That is Infinity Libra GB145BS and it is pretty much useless. The only part that is of any use is GB145, but that can be easily obtained from Earth Virgo GB145BS for a way lower price.
Also, we've known about Infinity Libra for more than 3 months already.
They released a HWS Libra a while ago as "Infinity Libra" and it appears to suck.
(Jul. 04, 2010  6:12 AM)Sora. Wrote: Anyways, would Gravity Perseus DF145ES (Left Spin) be able to steal any spin?

I doubt it'd win against a pure endurance combo, but it can steal spin.

Say you left spin a beyblade and right launch another, the left spin one will 'gain' more momentum from the right spin beyblade. This would also be the same if the roles were reversed.
What will Metal Face Sol Blaze Version be called in customizationese?
You know when you get a new beyblade the metal wheel is all shiny. But after a few weeks the metal wheel turns gray and rough. How do I prevent this?
This question has been asked before, and I answered it before.

No, you cannot prevent your metal wheels from going grey, but you can make them shiny again, though.
http://drigergt.blogspot.com/2010/02/bey....html#more
(Jul. 04, 2010  2:39 PM)Sora. Wrote: What will Metal Face Sol Blaze Version be called in customizationese?

Anything...

MF Sol Blaze Ver.

MF (SB Ver.)
(Jul. 04, 2010  11:49 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2010  6:12 AM)Sora. Wrote: Anyways, would Gravity Perseus DF145ES (Left Spin) be able to steal any spin?

Say you left spin a beyblade and right launch another, the left spin one will 'gain' more momentum from the right spin beyblade. This would also be the same if the roles were reversed.

It's not stealing spin when it decreases RPM's : |
(Jul. 04, 2010  4:40 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2010  11:49 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

It's not stealing spin when it decreases RPM's : |

How is it decreasing RPM? If you spun a beyblade to the left with your hand against a right spin beyblade that had been launched normally, provided it's got enough of a rounded shape, the left spinning top will absorb momentum from the normally launched beyblade. This would be the same if the roles were reversed.

It wouldn't be the most effective thing ever, but it certainly does steal enough spin to keep going to near enough when the normally launched beyblade dies.
It only works with a carping free spinning tip.

Tiger Defenser
Wide Survivor
SG Sharp (Left SG)
isn't a zombie for the same reason.

If what you were saying was true, the Right spin bey would steal just as much spin from the left as the left did from the right.
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:13 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: It only works with a carping free spinning tip.

Tiger Defenser
Wide Survivor
SG Sharp (Left SG)

If what you were saying was true, the Right spin bey would steal just as much spin from the left as the left did from the right.

It does.

I'm not talking about zombies or anything; I'm talking about just absorbing or gaining momentum/spin stealing. I'm not saying it'd be effective, I'm saying that because one is spinning one direction the other spinning the other way with less momentum would gain spin from it.

Test it out yourself.

Edit: I understand what you're saying here:

"If what you were saying was true, the Right spin bey would steal just as much spin from the left as the left did from the right."

It does, but it's more a case of the one with less momentum gaining spin and the one with more spin losing momentum, i.e. there is a definite state of equilibrium here.
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:13 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: It only works with a carping free spinning tip.

Tiger Defenser
Wide Survivor
SG Sharp (Left SG)

I don't think you picked up on the fact that ES is a free spinning tip, but for the most part everything else you said is right.
Guys I got my lightning l drago and I've been useing against earthaquila but after a long while pieces of the dragon heads have been chipping off and flying into my eye. Is this normal?
How gruesomely specific.

It's probably fake ...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It better not be.
I've got glasses.
I don't know why we still get this. There are enough resources on this site to help you identify a fake.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...#pid293214

You were so adamant ... ?
My dad got this. He doesn't know how to identify them.
So i couldnt find a storm pegasis at my local toys r us. but i picked up a dual pack lol. a Dark Wolf and Storm Aries. Does anyone have a good combo/ build for each bey? and any good techniques to use?
(Jul. 04, 2010  7:34 PM)Winzeyy Wrote: So i couldnt find a storm pegasis at my local toys r us. but i picked up a dual pack lol. a Dark Wolf and Storm Aries. Does anyone have a good combo/ build for each bey? and any good techniques to use?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo
Lol thanks. btw. i saw the link for fake beys. and i recently realized i bought one from hasbro. and i read that they stopped fake beys. and the one i have now are metal and look really legit. are the ones from hasbros fake aswell?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...lf_DF145FS
and
a storm Aries 125s