Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 04, 2010  3:26 AM)Sora. Wrote: Why isn't Q (Inner Mode) used in competitive combos? It's about as fast as RF, isn't it?
It has a bad grip on the stadium, making the Bey using it easy to KO.
Also, the Bey using Q tends to circle around the stadium even if you launched it with a Sliding/Banking Shoot.
EDIT:beaten
I'm just learning
oh,and can help me learn how play
oh,and can help me learn how to play
need help
(Jul. 04, 2010  4:06 AM)jgut22 Wrote: I'm just learning
oh,and can help me learn how play
oh,and can help me learn how to play
need help
If you tried to formulate an actual question, we might be able to help you.
Edit: Oh, beaten.
can someone help brother out how to play ?! please?
(Jul. 04, 2010  4:21 AM)jgut22 Wrote: can someone help brother out how to play ?! please?
You put the winder in the launcher, attach the Beyblade to the launcher's prongs, and pull the winder.

Beyblade is a game for kids, it should really not be difficult for anybody to understand ...

Obviously, if that is not what you meant, then you had to be a lot clearer, as I told you to.
Keep practicing then, and read the Beywiki articles and some of the topics we have here.
(Jul. 04, 2010  4:30 AM)jgut22 Wrote: i gotta go to bed bye
This is not a chat room, so this sort of post does not really belong anywhere ... I will go sleep soon as well, however I do not mention it, I just leave; people will figure it out.
(Jul. 03, 2010  6:50 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2010  6:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2010  6:27 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: No, or you don't know?
I answered you : "No".
I think every time somebody asks that they should get marked some SPAM POINTS, like maybe 20%???

Anyways, how good is the Burn wheel in Balance Customs? and what is the best current Stamina Wheel?

i know some people asnwered you already but doesnt burn wheel makes plenty recoil
A little, less than rock though.
It's better than thermal too.
Why is the Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium not used competitively??
And also, What energy ring would you recommend for a Storm 100RF Customization?? List the top 5, please.........
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:11 AM)G-Blader Wrote: Why is the Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium not used competitively??
And also, What energy ring would you recommend for a Storm 100RF Customization?? List the top 5, please.........

It has virtually no slope. It's got a very lame pocket to wall ratio and it's actually quite large which is horrible for attack types on every possible level.
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:11 AM)G-Blader Wrote: Why is the Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium not used competitively??

It's because the Pegasus Thudnerwhip Stadium is imbalanced, allowing defense and stamina types to have an advantage over attack types

EDIT: Rats, Train beat me to it Unhappy Since Train beat me to the first part then well I'll give you the energy ring tip go here and look for the energy ring with the most weight there's three I think, so chose the ones you have. I'm sure your capable to find ones you own. http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-3.htm

It is not built properly (e.g. the overall shape is quite awkward, barely any slope, etc), which leads to poor gameplay and the stadium being quite unbalanced.

(Jul. 04, 2010  5:11 AM)G-Blader Wrote: And also, What energy ring would you recommend for a Storm 100RF Customization?? List the top 5, please.........

It doesn't really matter which Energy Ring you use for attack combos.
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:11 AM)G-Blader Wrote: And also, What energy ring would you recommend for a Storm 100RF Customization?? List the top 5, please.........

[/quote]

Doesn't a little heavier energy ring help you have a harder smash attack, because someone told me every gram counts
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:29 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

Doesn't a little heavier energy ring help you have a harder smash attack, because someone told me every gram counts
[/quote]

From what I understand of it. It's the opposite. Smash needs speed. Heavier equals more friction due to gravity which equals less speed and a less powerful attack.
is the mfb attack stadium considered better than the mfb standard stadium doesnt the mfb attack support attack blades more and gives a disadvantage for other types?
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:35 AM)silver knight Wrote: is the mfb attack stadium considered better than the mfb standard stadium doesnt the mfb attack support attack blades more and gives a disadvantage for other types?

Well that's why there's balance type stadiums, although I don't see why they do allow it, I'm not sure PM one of the mods
Is there a way to prevent painted wheels (Like Cyber and CoroCoro Burn Pisces) from chipping?
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:35 AM)silver knight Wrote: is the mfb attack stadium considered better than the mfb standard stadium doesnt the mfb attack support attack blades more and gives a disadvantage for other types?

The MFB Attack Stadium is much more balanced than the MFB Balance Stadium. Just because the stadium is called the "Balance Stadium" doesn't mean that it is more balanced.
The MFB Attack Type Stadium is the most balanced Stadium since it is the only MFB Stadium with a Tornado Ridge. Without a Tornado Ridge, Attack Types will self-KO a lot more than usual.
Also, the slope of the MFB Attack Types Stadium is steep enough for Attack Types to achieve their 'full potential'. The steepness of the slope also helps Defense Beys and Stamina Beys by making them harder to knock out.
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:38 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Is there a way to prevent painted wheels (Like Cyber and CoroCoro Burn Pisces) from chipping?

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to have an 'unchippable' metal wheel, considering the speed they're going at.
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:48 AM)Sora. Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:38 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Is there a way to prevent painted wheels (Like Cyber and CoroCoro Burn Pisces) from chipping?

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to have an 'unchippable' metal wheel, considering the speed they're going at.

Spray a second coat?