Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I'm not quite sure if this should have been posted in the Customization section instead but I wasn't sure where I should post it... So if this is wrong just let me know cause I really wasn't sure.

I've been making some customizations and I found a pretty good one Flame Aries 145SD. When I look around though everyone is using that 145DF which is found in Dark Wolf? Why that one over the regular 145?
It helps a bit stabilizing the bey
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/..._Force_145
(Jul. 02, 2010  7:47 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Is Flaming Bull good?

Bull is good for defensive combos.
Flame is good for stamina.
That short track (can't remember whether it's 100 or 90) is good for attack.
The tip is okay, it's a nice alternative for attack types.

It's a must buy for anyone who is playing with Hasbro blades... The only way to get it is in the two pack with Rock Leone which also has 145 (good) WB (good) and the rest of it is alright.
Flame Bull comes with 100.
hey can someone give a me link for cleaning/polishing the mfb's metal wheels
Can only get 1 MFB, what to get?
What are booster packs?
If you can only get one MFB, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Earth Aquila 145WD are the best out of the box. Boosters come with only a Beyblade; no launcher/ripcord.
(Jul. 02, 2010  10:31 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: If you can only get one MFB, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Earth Aquila 145WD are the best out of the box. Boosters come with only a Beyblade; no launcher/ripcord.

are the boosters going to be released in the US
(Jul. 02, 2010  10:53 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2010  10:31 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: If you can only get one MFB, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Earth Aquila 145WD are the best out of the box. Boosters come with only a Beyblade; no launcher/ripcord.

are the boosters going to be released in the US

No, Hasbro always wants people to be equip with a launcher, it might change in the future though
More Questions from me...

What are some good Beyblades to test your combos on to know they are good?

Also, when building a stamina blade do you want the clear ring to be heavy or light?
If you are testing an attack combo, use it against an established defense type like MF Earth Bull GB145WB.

If you are testing a defense combo, use it against an established attack type like MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF.

If you are testing a stamina combo, use it against an established stamina type like Flame Bull DF145SD.
there are already threads that tell you these things.

Anyway, you test your combos against top tier combos in all areas, to see how they fare against the best combinations(This is basically common sense, why would you test it on something bad?)

and stamina blades are best suited to being light.

EDIT: half beaten by daegor by....less than a minute.
(Jul. 02, 2010  11:17 PM)MaxL Wrote: More Questions from me...

Also, when building a stamina blade do you want the clear ring to be heavy or light?

You should test you combos with top tier combos like Quetzalcoatl 90RF, MF Earth Bull GB145/C145WB, Flame Cancer DF145SD, etc...

I think that for Stamina combos light Clear Wheels are better. (If I'm wrong somebody correct me please.)

EDIT: Double Beaten lol
Sorry, didn't see the threads otherwise I wouldn't have asked. The main question I wanted to know was about the being heavy or light. Thanks guys.
(Jul. 02, 2010  11:17 PM)MaxL Wrote: More Questions from me...

Test your combos against top tier customs.
There's actually some debate over if heavy or light clear wheels are the way to go.
Does anyone know what WD comes with White Gabriel G
(Jul. 02, 2010  11:29 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: There's actually some debate over if heavy or light clear wheels are the way to go.

I meant metal wheels, but yes, from what i recall, aquario/bull is the way to go for def/stamina combos
yo um i went to lowes a hardware department and bought some spray paints for plastics like beyblade and etc... um if i use that spray paint on my beyblade will the weight change?
because i couldnt find any Rit Dye in m local walmart so i need some help from you guys.

please pm me asap!!
I don't think it makes that much of a change, it'll add like .5 of a gram to your Bey at most so I think it's okay
Does the energy ring do anything other than hold the launcher in place, since the grams difference between the heavier ones and the light ones are only 1g. Does it make a difference enough for you to win?
(Jul. 03, 2010  12:32 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I don't think it makes that much of a change, it'll add like .5 of a gram to your Bey at most so I think it's okay
Does the energy ring do anything other than hold the launcher in place, since the grams difference between the heavier ones and the light ones are only 1g. Does it make a difference enough for you to win?

Yes it does every little bit of weight matters.

Also does anyone know what WD comes with White Gabriel G?
Will the BB-89 rerelease of Virgo have the same mold variations that the old ones have?
No one knows, to be honest. I'm really hoping that it'd be the 5 minute mold, but that's doubtful.
What spray paint should i use to recolour my beyblade?? please reply
(Jul. 03, 2010  1:49 AM)xXxLawlzxXx Wrote: What spray paint should i use to recolour my beyblade?? please reply

What type of Beyblade is it?