Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 30, 2010  3:26 PM)Beybladenoob Wrote: does 0.5mm makae a difference though ^^
Yes.
BTw idk how to really quote one thing ^^. And Also MaxL and other people. I have DRAGOON HURRICANE STADIUm Not pegasis thunder whip stadium or anything else
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:28 PM)Beybladenoob Wrote: BTw idk how to really quote one thing ^^. And Also MaxL and other people. I have DRAGOON HURRICANE STADIUm Not pegasis thunder whip stadium or anything else
Those two Stadiums are basically as bad as each other, ha.
Is there any particular reason Hasbro releases their own set of stadiums instead of selling TT's?
Or is there some weird copyright infringement thing between the company's stadiums?
OkiBlader: Hasbro probably though it wasn't safe enough so they made their own, that's why Takara Tomy stadiums always have more intense battles whereas Hasbro ones just make them look like ****
Well, TT at least made the outer fence this time...
But you do have a point.
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:39 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Is there any particular reason Hasbro releases their own set of stadiums instead of selling TT's?
Or is there some weird copyright infringement thing between the company's stadiums?
I suppose Hasbro thinks that Stadiums with pockets are more safe than ones with exits.
You know, certain parents love to sue companies when a spinning top hits their child.
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:50 PM)Climax Wrote: I suppose Hasbro thinks that Stadiums with pockets are more safe than ones with exits.
You know, certain parents love to sue companies when a spinning top hits their child.
There is a warning on the stadium that stipulates that Beyblades could fly out sometimes though ...
I think Hasbro didn't like that the blades could be flying out like all the time. In the TT stadiums that is a staple of gameplay. If you've noticed with the new stadiums none of them have any real knock out zones, just pockets. Some of them don't even have pockets (which is ridiculous). I think it's a safety thing and they are probably not going to change that. If only they could make a stadium with a nice deep bowl and a good set of KO zones equal to the number and size of walls they have set up I will be okay.
They just different stadiums that are their own design. Maybe they think kids in the US and Europe etc won't like the takara stuff due to different attitudes. Also their stadiums sure do look better than the takara ones.
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is a warning on the stadium that stipulates that Beyblades could fly out sometimes though ...
I didn't know about that since I do not own a Hasbro Stadium myself. Thanks for telling me though.
Also, I assume the possibility of a Beyblade flying out of a Hasbro Stadium should be less than 15% since it doesn't have any exits, haha.
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:50 PM)Climax Wrote: I suppose Hasbro thinks that Stadiums with pockets are more safe than ones with exits.
There is a warning on the stadium that stipulates that Beyblades could fly out sometimes though ...

That's true but only recently have I ever been able to make a Beyblade fly out of the stadium, they don't expect 10-13 year old children to be able to accomplish it
how do you no when your RF? is worn out and can't play as fast well anymore ?
Again, I thought TT fixed the 'tops flying out of the stadium' incident with the Outer Fence?
I mean I can see why people wouldn't use it. But then again it does say to use it.
Heck, I use mine so the beys won't fly under my TV or bed.
(Jun. 30, 2010  4:18 PM)xXxLawlzxXx Wrote: how do you no when your RF? is worn out and can't play as fast well anymore ?

when its beaten by my nearly dead RF Wink
(its an inside joke)
Hey guys what is the top tier attack and defense combos?
For attack I know storm pegasus 100RF and mf lightning l drago CH120RF. For defense MF Earth Aquario C145WB
This thread shows the Competitive MFB combos.
what would win the top tier attack combos or the top tier deffence combos in a fight. like storm pegasis 100rf versus Earth Aquario 145WB
If you really can't guess, then you should probably watch this video.
You can't take that perspective from one video.
(Jun. 30, 2010  6:15 PM)megablader2 Wrote: You can't take that perspective from one video.

Maybe, but given the fact that Defense combos are designed to defeat Attack combos, it still holds true.

Beybladenoob - Good Defense combos generally beat good Attack combos, but not always.
I wonder.. will my mf rock aquario 145wb beat my storm pegasis 100 rf since they both keep tieing.. Which is better ^^
(Jun. 30, 2010  6:27 PM)Beybladenoob Wrote: I wonder.. will my mf rock aquario 145wb beat my storm pegasis 100 rf since they both keep tieing.. Which is better ^^
In a good stadium, I believe Storm Pegasis would win.