Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I know in japan that they have beyblade boosters but i was wondering if they had boosters for specific parts (i.e. face booster, track booster, preformance tip booster etc.)
does flame bull have decent stamina?
(Jun. 30, 2010  1:22 AM)BeybladerX Wrote: I know in japan that they have beyblade boosters but i was wondering if they had boosters for specific parts (i.e. face booster, track booster, preformance tip booster etc.)
No, Japan doesn't have boosters for specific parts.
Thnx. Also What is better cyber pegasis 100 hf or storm pegasis 100 rf cuz i was losing to my friend and i know my combo is top tier and i keep losing and i am launcher with all my might
(Jun. 30, 2010  1:24 AM)NateKilgore Wrote: does flame bull have decent stamina?
It depends on the Track and Bottom.
Flame Bull DF145SD will have great stamina.
Flame Bull 105R2F will have:
(Jun. 29, 2010  2:47 PM)Khel Wrote: worse stamina than the fat kid in Gym class.
(Jun. 30, 2010  1:33 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2010  1:24 AM)NateKilgore Wrote: does flame bull have decent stamina?
It depends on the Track and Bottom.
Flame Bull DF145SD will have great stamina.
Flame Bull 105R2F will have:
(Jun. 29, 2010  2:47 PM)Khel Wrote: worse stamina than the fat kid in Gym class.

100F
(Jun. 30, 2010  1:31 AM)Beybladenoob Wrote: Thnx. Also What is better cyber pegasis 100 hf or storm pegasis 100 rf cuz i was losing to my friend and i know my combo is top tier and i keep losing and i am launcher with all my might
Are you using the Sliding, or to a lesser extent, the Banking Shoot?
Also, Hasbro Stadiums are famous for killing Beys with Rubber bottoms, so it isn't much of a surprise that your Storm Pegasis 100RF keeps losing.
So true
(Jun. 30, 2010  1:22 AM)BeybladerX Wrote: I know in japan that they have beyblade boosters but i was wondering if they had boosters for specific parts (i.e. face booster, track booster, preformance tip booster etc.)
We have a Metal Fight Beyblade product list on Beywiki. You could have looked.
(Jun. 30, 2010  1:35 AM)NateKilgore Wrote: 100F
Flame Bull 100F doesn't have really good Stamina. Flat tip bottoms are never any good for Stamina, and the 100 height does not allow for much precession.
Ok Well i'm not really gonna go online to get a stadium so i guess thats the only one Since i can't find any other in canada. Also For me banking shoot is WAYYY better with my beylauncher
Best place to buy a Storm Pegasus? or any beyblade?
Anywhere lols it shouldn't be electronic though. I got mine at walmart Chocked_2
A new one like 10 min ago it OWNSSSS since now i know how to use it. SO i recomment you buy 2 since it will make your first one to be dead untill you find out how to use rf properly
Also i wanna know, Is there a way to repair or take care rf since i don't wanna buy multiple storm pegasis's for just one part
Beybladenoob, there is no bowl in TWP to bank into... You don't understand how bad it is, if you actually want to seriously persue this hobby you're going to need to make the investment sometime in the future.
Beybladenoob. rf is rubber flat right? what do you mean by properly use it?

MaxL what do u mean by no bowl in TWP to bank into??
Uhh MaxL.. Wtf is twp. If your talking bout the stadium i have a dragoon hurricane stadium. And in my stadium when i bank my sliding shoot is for some reason stronger . taht is why i bank
Also YOu know how track 100 is lower than 105. WHen i lay them out they are basically the same height. Any reason? or does the track do something special to make the bey smaller O_O
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:18 AM)Winzeyy Wrote: Beybladenoob. rf is rubber flat right? what do you mean by properly use it?

MaxL what do u mean by no bowl in TWP to bank into??
RF is Rubber Flat. It takes practice to use it properly, otherwise it will just Self-KO all the time.

I assume MaxL meant that the Pegasis Thunder Whip Stadium wasn't steep enough to do the Banking Shoot in.
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:18 AM)Beybladenoob Wrote: Also YOu know how track 100 is lower than 105. WHen i lay them out they are basically the same height. Any reason? or does the track do something special to make the bey smaller O_O
They are not the same. 105 is 10.5mm. 100 is 10.0mm.
You may not be able to tell the 0.5mm difference if have bad eyesight, haha.
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:24 AM)shadobladeZz Wrote: how does the beypointer work?

If you live anywhere away from Japan you won't need to worry about it. If your still curious it's like a tracking system on how many wins and loses you have.
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:31 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: If you live anywhere that doesn't import TakaraTomy MFBs, you won't need to worry about it.
Fixed.
Here in Hong Kong, we still use BeyPointers.

Also, the Beypointer doesn't add/deduct point automatically. You must do it manually, which was why there was so much cheating for points going on back then before the BeyPoint Card was released.
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:40 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:31 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: If you live anywhere that doesn't import TakaraTomy MFBs, you won't need to worry about it.
Fixed.
Here in Hong Kong, we still use BeyPointers.

Also, the Beypointer doesn't add/deduct point automatically. You must do it manually, which was why there was so much cheating for points going on back then before the BeyPoint Card was released.

Oh really you guys get it in Hong Kong? SWEET! Next person I know whos going has to buy me a bunch of Beys Supaburn
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:44 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Oh really you guys get it in Hong Kong? SWEET! Next person I know whos going has to buy me a bunch of Beys Supaburn
TBH, I actually won't mind helping you guys buy MFB in Hong Kong. But of course, I'll have to ask my parents first, haha.
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:50 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:44 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Oh really you guys get it in Hong Kong? SWEET! Next person I know whos going has to buy me a bunch of Beys Supaburn
TBH, I actually won't mind helping you guys buy MFB in Hong Kong. But of course, I'll have to ask my parents first, haha.

I would honestly marry you if you could help me buy MFB which I could later buy from you, I for one would definitly trust you, if you trusted me that is.
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:58 AM)Kid Windy Wrote: I would honestly marry you if you could help me buy MFB which I could later buy from you, I for one would definitly trust you, if you trusted me that is.
Of course you would have to pay first (including shipping), then I will go buy the product. If I can't find the product, I will return all the money.

However, since I'm not making any profit, it would be better if I only help you buy the product when the WBO Authorized Dealers don't have what you want. I do not want to wreck their business in any way.

BTW, I'm a guy.
Well then you can't buy any for me seeing as I want everything that they are selling but I can't stand the shipping, that's why when someone I know drops by they're gonna get a list of Beys around 8-10 LOL I haven't even counted accessories too I need a bunch of Metal Faces, Grips, and Bey Launchers