Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hey I don't know if this is off topic but it's a general question is the hybrid version of Libra banned in WBO Tournaments, or is it only the original Metal Wheel System?
(Jun. 24, 2010  5:45 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Hey I don't know if this is off topic but it's a general question is the hybrid version of Libra banned in WBO Tournaments, or is it only the original Metal Wheel System?

Only the original Metal Wheel is banned
hi is the launcher on driger ms easy to brake and the ripcord?
You mean the Dual Launcher?

It doesnt really break easily because the ripcord is very thick and a little rubbery.
tytytytytytytytyty cant wait to get my first beyblade in like 1 year lol
o and by the way if the ripcord is rubbery how would you straighten it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5RTQNea-M
What sets come with an attack stadium?
BB-09 Pegasis DX Set,BB-10 Beystadium Attack Type,BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set,BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set.

I'd recommend the Galaxy Pegasis DX Set,it's got a Launcher Grip, Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F,Beylauncher and Bey Point Card in addition to the stadium,and it's on sale at Plamoya of all places for just over 40.00 US.
Most of the odd Korean sets seem to come with Attack Stadiums, also.
(Jun. 24, 2010  11:53 PM)BlackAce Wrote: BB-09 Pegasis DX Set,BB-10 Beystadium Attack Type,BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set,BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set.

I'd recommend the Galaxy Pegasis DX Set,it's got a Launcher Grip, Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F,Beylauncher and Bey Point Card in addition to the stadium,and it's on sale at Plamoya of all places for just over 40.00 US.

Just remember it's like another $50 to ship it to your house... Tongue_out
I guess we're not the only ones acknowledging the potency of the Attack Stadium, eh?

On a more on topic note, I'm curious about how a high height would be good for stamina. I know this may sound n00bish, but wouldn't a low height be better for something that's vulnerable to low Beys?

EDIT @ MaxL:Actually, if you order in bulk Plamoya's not too bad. I got mine from them,only paid 25 dollars shipping for that, and 5 other items including one other big set.
(Jun. 25, 2010  12:16 AM)BlackAce Wrote: I guess we're not the only ones acknowledging the potency of the Attack Stadium, eh?

On a more on topic note, I'm curious about how a high height would be good for stamina. I know this may sound n00bish, but wouldn't a low height be better for something that's vulnerable to low Beys?

Common misconception there is a physics thread about it, but basically the taller it is the longer it can spin for because it can wobble (there is a technical term for this but I always forget it) for longer without hitting the stadium like a lower beyblade would. Resulting in much more stamina.
Ah...I never thought of that. Thanks Train.
(Jun. 25, 2010  12:21 AM)Train Wrote: Common misconception there is a physics thread about it, but basically the taller it is the longer it can spin for because it can wobble (there is a technical term for this but I always forget it) for longer without hitting the stadium like a lower beyblade would. Resulting in much more stamina.
Precession.

BlackAce, I wrote an article on that in the Physics topic, as Train said.
Im my personal tests my virgo W105D spins longer than virgo DF145D, but this is only solo spin, a higher might work better for an actualy battle? or am I the only one that gets these results
(Jun. 25, 2010  3:19 AM)Jsc Wrote: Im my personal tests my virgo W105D spins longer than virgo DF145D, but this is only solo spin, a higher might work better for an actualy battle? or am I the only one that gets these results

I'd like to see some testing proof of this like say 10 each for solo and yes in battle it makes a difference. If you got off balance from a strong hit, you'd hit the floor a lot faster with your track that much lower.

EDIT: This is the wrong place for this, but it'll be quick. I dig the creed avatar.
What ever happened to those RC beyblades? Ex. Dranzer V RC.
I can't find them anywhere on the net, and I lost my only surviving one.
Discontinued : /
I have a dragoon v RC if you want to buy it.
PM me.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
It's really not worth it to me anymore. Just a question.
still; FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
what does a beypoint card do? please give me a stright forward answer rather then a link
You put it in the Bey Ta machine.
If you win, you get points, if you lose, you lose points.
You use points to get prizes.
It has no use outside Japan.
It's not that hard to figure out, look around.