Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

is this a good combo ?

attack ring : gallzy (without spinning piece )
weight disk : small 6 sided
base : bumpking base

and also when is the new beyblades coming out in the UK ?
(Jun. 12, 2010  4:03 PM)rhysm9709 Wrote: is this a good combo ?

No, it's horrible.

(Jun. 12, 2010  4:03 PM)rhysm9709 Wrote: and also when is the new beyblades coming out in the UK ?

Read the Bey News forum.
(Jun. 12, 2010  4:03 PM)rhysm9709 Wrote: is this a good combo ?

and also when is the new beyblades coming out in the UK ?
The first question would belong more in the Build me a combo! topic.

For the second question, read the Beyblade Metal Fusion thread. Nobody should answer this question for you.
So I just recently purchased a Takara Tomy Saggitario Booster and to my Dismay, I had no idea it didn't come with the launcher and was wondering if I'm practically screwed? I have the old Metal Series Launcher and the regular Beyblade launcher, would any of them work or do I just have a non-working beyblade now?
(Jun. 12, 2010  7:59 PM)BladerUnknown Wrote: So I just recently purchased a Takara Tomy Saggitario Booster and to my Dismay, I had no idea it didn't come with the launcher and was wondering if I'm practically screwed? I have the old Metal Series Launcher and the regular Beyblade launcher, would any of them work or do I just have a non-working beyblade now?
The old launchers are not compatible with the new series.
(Jun. 12, 2010  8:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2010  7:59 PM)BladerUnknown Wrote: So I just recently purchased a Takara Tomy Saggitario Booster and to my Dismay, I had no idea it didn't come with the launcher and was wondering if I'm practically screwed? I have the old Metal Series Launcher and the regular Beyblade launcher, would any of them work or do I just have a non-working beyblade now?
The old launchers are not compatible with the new series.

Is there anything that I am able to do to allow me to use my Saggitario like a home-made Metal Fight Launcher?
(Jun. 12, 2010  8:28 PM)BladerUnknown Wrote: Is there anything that I am able to do to allow me to use my Saggitario like a home-made Metal Fight Launcher?
No.
(Jun. 12, 2010  8:28 PM)BladerUnknown Wrote: Is there anything that I am able to do to allow me to use my Saggitario like a home-made Metal Fight Launcher?

Yeah, your fingers. Tongue_out
Buy a a launcher separately or get a starter.
Is it legal to try and modify the MFB launcher grip for left handed people? It's similar to how the HMS grip is where you can take the top piece off and put it on upside for left handed people, but on the MFB launcher there's a piece that stops it from slotting on (sorry for the lame explanation). Would it be legal to try and get this piece off?

I can't remember if there was any other thing to stop it being used for left handed people...
Dose beyblade MF have diffrent types of rip cords and in japan do they have a string laucher with the beyblade and a points thing. and FIFA FTW!
The hasbro beyblade metal fusion ripcords are shorter than the japanese metal fight beyblade ones. MFB only has one starter beyblade which comes with the beylauncher(string launcher) which is Storm pegasus 105RF. The hasbro version comes with a light launcher, they have a "points thing" as you put it. It's called a beypointer.
is rock aries (hasbro) and clay aries the same thing? also "combined with its relatively outclassed parts" <--- Dose that mean a good thing. And i meant do the beyblades in japan/korea come with a beypointer?
Rock aries and clay aries are the same blade except for the wheel. How could it's "relatively outclassed parts" be a good thing? The only decent part in Rock aries is the track. Only BB-01 and BB-02 come with a beypointer. They can also be bought separatly too. Don't waste your money on it though, they're pretty much useless and it would be better to put the money towards a blade instead.
Is there a big chance of getting rock aries in a random booster?
Rock aries was not available in a random booster. Hasbro offers it in a starter.

Takara Tomy offered Clay Aries in RBVL 3. The odds of getting it are 1/8
hello, i just baught a storm pegasus off of ebay new in the box and yes i checked for the takara tomy sticker and it has it. its just i had no idea if its SUPPOST to be this small but i just really want to know if i got actual size. so if someone could tell me the hight and length or an actual size picture it would be greatly appreciated!
(Jun. 12, 2010  10:45 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Rock aries and clay aries are the same blade except for the wheel. How could it's "relatively outclassed parts" be a good thing? The only decent part in Rock aries is the track. Only BB-01 and BB-02 come with a beypointer. They can also be bought separatly too. Don't waste your money on it though, they're pretty much useless and it would be better to put the money towards a blade instead.

lol when i think rock aries is pretty good. it's stamina and defence.
It appears that every time I bid for a certain Quetz, the exact same instant it is complete, It says I've been out bid. Any explanation? Auto-bidding?
(Jun. 13, 2010  12:30 AM)Dan Wrote: It appears that every time I bid for a certain Quetz, the exact same instant it is complete, It says I've been out bid. Any explanation? Auto-bidding?

Someone has a higher maximum bid than you, so say his is $50, and yours is $30, once you press 'confirm bid' for $30, ebay automatically bids on that person's behalf, and puts down $31 for them. This happens until his maximum bid is reached.

Sigh... people who ruin ebay. People should only snipe, rather than just laying down a maximum bid straightaway. Sniping at the end usually allows for the item to go for a lot less.
Wow that is carp.
Guess I might as well buy it from you.
Dreamborn is barely on anymore.
I was just wondering if there is a list of all the original beyblades (after it came to America of course) with their pictures and if possible the person who first used it (in case there was more than one such as if for some reason Tyson used Dranzer for an episode or something).

The reason I am wondering this is because I can't help, but too desperately try and remember my first real beyblade (my first was the giant dragoon RC one) and I think it was Lee's blade because it was black and I think they bitbeast sticker was purple (Mine faded after a while lol). but I don't remember the name of the blade or anything (surprisingly to me I don't remember Lee's bitbeast's name lol)
(Jun. 13, 2010  1:20 AM)gam3r Wrote: I was just wondering if there is a list of all the original beyblades (after it came to America of course) with their pictures and if possible the person who first used it (in case there was more than one such as if for some reason Tyson used Dranzer for an episode or something).

The reason I am wondering this is because I can't help, but too desperately try and remember my first real beyblade (my first was the giant dragoon RC one) and I think it was Lee's blade because it was black and I think they bitbeast sticker was purple (Mine faded after a while lol). but I don't remember the name of the blade or anything (surprisingly to me I don't remember Lee's bitbeast's name lol)
I think this is the most you will get :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...characters

In any case, Lee/Lai's Beyblade was Galeon, as well as Galeon 2 I believe.

shadowpegasus96 Wrote:hello, i just baught a storm pegasus off of ebay new in the box and yes i checked for the takara tomy sticker and it has it. its just i had no idea if its SUPPOST to be this small but i just really want to know if i got actual size. so if someone could tell me the hight and length or an actual size picture it would be greatly appreciated!
The new Beyblades are about as big as the Heavy Metal System. In Storm Pegasis' case, it should be 4.6 centimetres wide.
(Jun. 12, 2010  9:57 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Is it legal to try and modify the MFB launcher grip for left handed people? It's similar to how the HMS grip is where you can take the top piece off and put it on upside for left handed people, but on the MFB launcher there's a piece that stops it from slotting on (sorry for the lame explanation). Would it be legal to try and get this piece off?

I can't remember if there was any other thing to stop it being used for left handed people...

no, only drawing on the launcher is acceptable if it doesnt add a texture or significant weight, if your talking about cutting it i doubt it would be legal. However if you use a beylauncher then you can just flip it around like i do.

but if you use the light launcher then just dont put your finger in the loop and hold the piece below the loop. thats what i do.

-------------------------------------------------

Also was it ever confirmed that the Hasbro Rock weighed less than The Takara one? I read it somewhere and Kai-V responded to the person. Did you look into it? Or does anyone know if thats true
(Jun. 13, 2010  3:29 AM)Jsc Wrote: Also was it ever confirmed that the Hasbro Rock weighed less than The Takara one? I read it somewhere and Kai-V responded to the person. Did you look into it? Or does anyone know if thats true
Oh, actually, I just noticed that half of the 'cylinders' on the underside have been removed in Hasbro's version. Unfortunately I do not have the correct instrument with me to weigh the parts. For sure, the difference is not noticeable in person by just lifting them, hah.