Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hasbro's Storm Aquario comes with 100HF/S, and the bottom is actually just HF/S.

To actually answer your question, no. HF/S in either mode would degrade a bey's defense and stamina. In my opinion, anyway.
sharo tips have bad balance =/ so though they have good solo spin time, they really suffer from any hits, really. I'd say use the B tip. I'm not sure on the ED145 or not because i don't have it, but you should use the beywiki feature, since it has articles on beyblades, and their parts.
Using ED145 over 145 would increase its defense ("ability to take hits").

However, using 145 would favour stamina.

B would be a superior choice for both types.
Thank you all =) and final question: a B tip has better endurance that a WB tip, but for defense and stability, the WB tip is superior, right? between the two, which would any of you choose? for defensive AND stamina purposes
Out of those 2, I would use a WB, just for personal preference, but for defensive AND stamina purposes I'd use none of those, and choose a WD.
And if I don't have a WD? =P
It'd depend on what type your opponent is. If you're facing an attack bey, I'd use WB, but a B against a stamina bey. However, using a defensive bey against a stamina is most likely going to be pointless so the B would really have no impact.
I'm running a Rock Leone ED145WB, and so far, it's only lost once to my Rock Aries 100HF/S. I think I'm going to pick up a spare ED145 and get a Dark Bull H145SD for the tip tonight. Thanks everyone for yourhelp; my Leone's performing really well!
I juste got Dark Gasher CH120FS from hasbro and the special gimmick of CH120 looks like to do nothing... it is normal?
(Jun. 12, 2010  3:19 AM)loyd87 Wrote: I juste got Dark Gasher CH120FS from hasbro and the special gimmick of CH120 looks like to do nothing... it is normal?
Do you mean that you cannot get it to change height ?
Oh, speaking of CH120...

I have no problem keeping it in 145 height in right spin, but when I put it on LLDrago it drops down to 120 after one hit. Is there any way to lock it more securely?
There's a page on Beywiki Wink I've been practicing my reading skills.. lol but is it normal for an ED145B/ED145WB on a Rock Leone to have less stamina than a standard 145 Track w/ B or WB?
(Jun. 12, 2010  3:28 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: There's a page on Beywiki Wink I've been practicing my reading skills.. lol but is it normal for an ED145B/ED145WB on a Rock Leone to have less stamina than a standard 145 Track w/ B or WB?
Hm, it could have something to do with precession, because your Track will get actually touch the ground and deteriorate spin, while a normal 145 Track will never get hit on the stadium floor. It might also be related to the actual spinning of ED145, slight wind resistance, etc., however I do not know that precisely.
I just find how to change his height! lol little technical problem ^^' sorry for this!
stupid question time! i heard the tracks number is how many mm tall it is, but 10mm equals 1cm so, basically does that mean 145 height is 14.5cm (over half a foot) long? (I'm not great at math)
(Jun. 12, 2010  3:32 AM)mchlbant Wrote: stupid question time! i heard the tracks number is how many mm tall it is, but 10mm equals 1cm so, basically does that mean 145 height is 14.5cm (over half a foot) long? (I'm not great at math)

100=10.0mm
145=14.5mm
(Jun. 12, 2010  3:32 AM)mchlbant Wrote: stupid question time! i heard the tracks number is how many mm tall it is, but 10mm equals 1cm so, basically does that mean 145 height is 14.5cm (over half a foot) long? (I'm not great at math)
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade
(Jun. 12, 2010  3:27 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Oh, speaking of CH120...

I have no problem keeping it in 145 height in right spin, but when I put it on LLDrago it drops down to 120 after one hit. Is there any way to lock it more securely?

may be because its lock system is built for right rotation blade... so if you use it in the other way it unlock freely when you get a hit Confused
(Jun. 12, 2010  3:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2010  3:28 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: There's a page on Beywiki Wink I've been practicing my reading skills.. lol but is it normal for an ED145B/ED145WB on a Rock Leone to have less stamina than a standard 145 Track w/ B or WB?
Hm, it could have something to do with precession, because your Track will get actually touch the ground and deteriorate spin, while a normal 145 Track will never get hit on the stadium floor. It might also be related to the actual spinning of ED145, slight wind resistance, etc., however I do not know that precisely.

I tested both a normal 145 and you're right, it's better for stamina purposes, but in a fight, and ED145/C145 are a lot better. Although I need to get my hands on a Flame Sagittario in order to try it out =P but an ED145WB seems to pull off both decent stamina and defense properties.
(Jun. 12, 2010  3:27 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Oh, speaking of CH120...

Trial and error my friend. And loyd87 makes a good point; it could be because LLD is left spin, and the CH120 you're using is on a right spin Bey.
This may seem like a odd question, but ive got interested in l drago and its lightning wheel specially designed for left spin. Its gimmick is at least good, and it takes as simple as just rotating the clear wheel. This is one of the things that makes l drago unique: its clear wheel. I have been thinking, is it possible to add any other clear wheel to the lightning wheel? Imagine that the wheel would be uncovered enough to make full contact when battling, and what would be its effect. So, is it possible?
(Jun. 12, 2010  4:21 AM)Flosal Wrote: This may seem like a odd question, but ive got interested in l drago and its lightning wheel specially designed for left spin. Its gimmick is at least good, and it takes as simple as just rotating the clear wheel. This is one of the things that makes l drago unique: its clear wheel. I have been thinking, is it possible to add any other clear wheel to the lightning wheel? Imagine that the wheel would be uncovered enough to make full contact when battling, and what would be its effect. So, is it possible?

The Lightning metal wheel is only compatible with the LDrago clear wheel.
You can read more about Lightning LDrago 100HF here
No, it's not.

EDIT: already answered
horn dragon
type
weakness

seaborg
type
weakness
thank you
O_O ???? I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. What's horn dragon?
Rock Bison?
Question makes no sense.

Which of my AR's is best for a left spin zombie?
Tiger Defenser
War Lion
Double Horn (Takara Rock Bison)

And for right:
Any of the above
Wing Cutter
Wing Cross