Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

has anyone tried the earth wheel in an attack combo?
(Jun. 10, 2010  11:06 AM)Dirge Wrote: has anyone tried the earth wheel in an attack combo?

Earth wouldn't be very good as an attack wheel, so I doubt anyone would try it as that.
(Jun. 10, 2010  11:09 AM)Aqua Wrote: Earth wouldn't be very good as an attack wheel, so I doubt anyone would try it as that.
ahk was only asking since when i was launching my earth Bull GB145WB at full power it was getting some intresting ko's
i'd assume the momentum you gave to it will allow it to KO when it comes into direct contact with an opponents bey (i.e, the blade as a whole hits the opponents bey, not just a glancing hit that would suffice with an attack wheel)
Does MFB weigh more than HMS?
Just a small question.
im not to sure cause even at full power WB doesnt travel that fast yet when it was hitting my flame sag combo it was ko'ing it pretty much everytime,also looking at the shape of earths wings sorta remind me of master dragoon
(Jun. 10, 2010  11:32 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Does MFB weigh more than HMS?
Just a small question.
there are heavier mfbs than hms and lighter ones..though i think mfb out weighs them in the long run..
(Jun. 10, 2010  11:32 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Does MFB weigh more than HMS?
Just a small question.

They are generally around the same weight.
I also heard that MFB are relatively smaller than HMS. Is this true?
(Jun. 10, 2010  11:48 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: I also heard that MFB are relatively smaller than HMS. Is this true?
No, read the Metal Fight Beyblade article.
(Jun. 10, 2010  11:33 AM)Dirge Wrote: im not to sure cause even at full power WB doesnt travel that fast yet when it was hitting my flame sag combo it was ko'ing it pretty much everytime,also looking at the shape of earths wings sorta remind me of master dragoon

it doesn't need too much weight i don't think, what i meant is much like billiards/pool. The earth wheel doesn't have many protrusions (like a ball) but when it hits another ball/beyblade, it will still cause it to move, however a glancing blow will cause almost no effect.

Also, how is the durability of GB145? I'm wondering because it's quite large, and may be susceptible to cracks etc from low attackers.
is it worth-it to buy the beyblade hard carrier case
(Jun. 10, 2010  12:41 PM)CubicRune Wrote: is it worth-it to buy the beyblade hard carrier case
The Purchase Consultation topic would actually be a better place to ask this.
(Jun. 10, 2010  12:12 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Also, how is the durability of GB145? I'm wondering because it's quite large, and may be susceptible to cracks etc from low attackers.

I used my GB145 frequently for a few months already and it seems to be surprisingly durable. There were no visible cracks on the track, just a few scratches.
(Jun. 10, 2010  12:56 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2010  5:41 PM)NOVA Wrote: as a side note dragoon g s are carp so if you want something thats garbage when its real what do you think itll be like when its fake i know this should be posted in the purchase consultation topic

Actually Dragoon G's AR, Eight Spiker is one of the best ARs for Smash Attack.
its a five layer system one good part doesnt necesarily mean its not a carp blade
and jst in case you thought i mean its ar is carp i meant dragoon g in general
Actually if it has one good part that doesn't make it a carp blade. We usually judge beys here for parts.

No good parts, not good at all= carp
1 good part, not great performance uncustomized= good
1 top tier part=must buy (even if beyblade performs poorly uncustomized)
many good parts, performs great on it's own= must buy

It's not a science, but if you see how we recommend beys here that's generally the way things go.
so..is it worth buying?
Dragoon G? Presuming you have the other parts to make use of the attack ring, then I guess. If you are not going to do that then I would advise against it.
cool but i meant dragoon g as a starter seeing as you cant make use of the AR
im trying to buy this mfb beyblade and im not sure if its real or not can some1 tell if its real or not http://cgi.ebay.com/METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE...2245070125
(Jun. 10, 2010  4:22 PM)bladercam Wrote: im trying to buy this mfb beyblade and im not sure if its real or not can some1 tell if its real or not http://cgi.ebay.com/METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE...2245070125
Have you looked at theflightyellz's topic, right below this one ?

Actually, I do not know why I ask : the answer is "no".
what is the best place to get wolborg4
(Jun. 10, 2010  8:26 PM)CitizenSnips01 Wrote: what is the best place to get wolborg4

Are you actually serious? You're too lazy to look around the forum?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-NIB-Plas...-Wolborg-4
(Jun. 10, 2010  4:15 PM)Khel Wrote: Dragoon G? Presuming you have the other parts to make use of the attack ring, then I guess. If you are not going to do that then I would advise against it.

what parts?