Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 08, 2010  11:50 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: "I'm already sitting on my lazy carp, and I couldn't possibly click my mouse."
This is what I hate about franchise revivals. Stupid new members, with a fleeting interest in the series (at best). Happens all the time on another forum I go on.

Easy there cowboy. No need to be rude.
(Jun. 08, 2010  11:29 PM)beybladeheart Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2010  11:28 PM)Taru Wrote: Is poison serpent any good? I haven't heard any positive or negative things about it other than it is ugly....
try the purchase consultation thread and you can get a straight answer.
I bought it like a week ago,....... anyhow i was just wondering if it has any good parts on it....?EDIT:guys chill no need to be rude Mcfrown
(Jun. 07, 2010  2:49 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: what i meant to say is that why that all the parts for dragoon f cant be used inn a combo

Because Dragoon F's parts are not good.
------------------------

(Jun. 08, 2010  11:28 PM)Taru Wrote: Is poison serpent any good? I haven't heard any positive or negative things about it other than it is ugly....

SD is a top tier stamina bottom. No one has found any use for Poison or SW145 so far.
(Jun. 09, 2010  12:57 AM)Aqua Wrote:

SD is a top tier stamina bottom. No one has found any use for Poison or SW145 so far.
Thanks for answering aqua Smile
(Jun. 09, 2010  12:57 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2010  2:49 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: what i meant to say is that why that all the parts for dragoon f cant be used inn a combo

Because Dragoon F's parts are not good.
Well, at the very worst it has a mediocre smash attack base.
It's worse than SG Flat though which is sad.

So you could use fantom grip base in a weak smash attack combo, but Aqua's right.
im trying to build a Rock Bull ED145WB but i dont understand it could someone tell me the exact parts
You were told to read the Metal Fight Beyblade article. If you had read it, you should understand the concept easily.
i think this will help him better:
face: any
Plastic wheel:Bull(dark bull has this)
Metal wheel: Rock(rock aries has this)
Track: Eternal Defence 145 (rock aries has this)
Bottom: Wide Ball ( Rock leone 145wb has this)

but listen to Kai-V and read so you won't be confused anymore...
(Jun. 09, 2010  2:26 AM)Taru Wrote: i think this will help him better:
I am quite sure the article would have been as helpful ...
(Jun. 09, 2010  2:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
I am quite sure the article would have been as helpful ...
lol i edited my post saying he should read it anyway shortly before you replied

but listen to Kai-V and read so you won't be confused anymore...
dont you mean flame bull (just making sure)
(Jun. 09, 2010  2:56 AM)beyandy Wrote: dont you mean flame bull (just making sure)
Obviously Flame Bull and Dark Bull have the same Clear Wheel/Energy Ring ... Seriously, read the resources we have.
Does anyone know where to get Uriel 2.
read the OP
(Jun. 09, 2010  3:15 AM)King(Uriel2) Wrote: Does anyone know where to get Uriel 2.

YJA.
Haha you.
is hasbro going to sell metal faces. and if yes then when might they release it
What we know is in the Bey News.
If i am posting this question in the incorrect thread sorry, please correct me if i do. Anyways, does the Storm Aquario release from Hasbro could be considered quite promising? I mean, its easier to get the important part of it(which is a bottom) as a starter, insted of having luck in a booster.
(Jun. 09, 2010  4:05 AM)Flosal Wrote: If i am posting this question in the incorrect thread sorry, please correct me if i do. Anyways, does the Storm Aquario release from Hasbro could be considered quite promising? I mean, its easier to get the important part of it(which is a bottom) as a starter, insted of having luck in a booster.
Well, it is a better release than a Random Booster, however it would be more promising if somebody found a good use to HF/S, which I think has not really been done yet ...
(Jun. 09, 2010  4:05 AM)Flosal Wrote: If i am posting this question in the incorrect thread sorry, please correct me if i do. Anyways, does the Storm Aquario release from Hasbro could be considered quite promising? I mean, its easier to get the important part of it(which is a bottom) as a starter, insted of having luck in a booster.

You'd be better off getting Storm Pegasus. You'd be getting Storm and RF. Two top tier parts. RF is also vital for attack combos.

Storm Aquario's bottom HF/S is actually the worst part of the Beyblade and so far, it has no use.
(Jun. 09, 2010  4:11 AM)Aqua Wrote:

You'd be better off getting Storm Pegasus. You'd be getting Storm and RF. Two top tier parts. RF is also vital for attack combos.

Storm Aquario's bottom HF/S is actually the worst part of the Beyblade and so far, it has no use.

How can we exactly know that? I mean, i havent seen and i doubt many haven't seen yet much testing about the HF/S bottom. If you got some evidence about it i would like to see. On the other side i think you are right as well, since the only use i can realize about the bottom is a fast tactic change. Also we already know the performance of the HF bottom, as well as the S bottom.
we know that HF, and the S bottom are bad.

And it is already very tall.

And you do realise that the HF/S has been out for a LONG time. Just released by Takara, not Hasbro. So testing would have been done.
(Jun. 08, 2010  7:54 PM)Corey Wrote: Depends on what type of 'counter' you're talking about..haha.

I assume you're talking about counter attacking, or something along those lines? (Or are you talking about counter leone)

For a defensive blade, countering is like the ability to take a hit, and potentially dish out recoil to the attack blade.

Have you ever heard the term counter-attack used? I'm guessing that's what you mean?

I'm sorry if I'm not understanding the question completely.

Thanks, reallly helpful and yes Benkei I was talking about counter attack.