Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

When people mention Counter on the WBO they are reffering to the metal wheel included with the "Metal Fight Beyblade Gachinko Stadium" game. More info below.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...tadium-Wii

DrigerGT's picture.

http://picasaweb.google.com/DrigerGT/Met...3518602978
I'm pretty sure he meant it in terms of counter-attack, because of the Gravity Perseus mode.
Hi! a couple of questions:
1. Will hasbro be releasing blades with earth and thermal?
2. Will hasbro be releasing part boosters?
3. Is it possible to make a combo for flat surfaces?(at school i play in a frisbee)
1. Yes for Earth, most likely for thermal.
2. No
3. Yes, an endurance one
Pegasis Thunderwhip is better than a frisbee btw.
does anyone knwo the airing date and time of metal fusion in US
thnx Mc Frown
btw for 3. iknow but no one wants to carry around a big stadium so we use a frisbee
and one more question: Are those face under a name like trophies, if so, how do ya get them?
hi i am new and i was wondering if hasbro will be relesing the beypointer in america plese messege me with an answer thanks ( been beyblattleing since 2003 )
I do not think they have stated if they will or won't yet. Also turn your pm on.
(Jun. 08, 2010  10:48 PM)narutoash1 Wrote: hi i am new and i was wondering if hasbro will be relesing the beypointer in america plese messege me with an answer thanks ( been beyblattleing since 2003 )
No, they will not be releasing the beypointer.
(Jun. 08, 2010  10:37 PM)mchlbant Wrote: thnx Mc Frown
btw for 3. iknow but no one wants to carry around a big stadium so we use a frisbee
and one more question: Are those face under a name like trophies, if so, how do ya get them?

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php
(Jun. 08, 2010  10:31 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: does anyone knwo the airing date and time of metal fusion in US

The TV show -> June 26th, 7:30 AM on Cartoon Network

I know the toy line is August first.
wow they wont then thats messed up how will we enter the tornaments then ( did we have to pay in the past to enter the bba) are we goning to have to pay to enter the wbba?
Takara replaced the beypointers with point cards anyways.

Beypointers are obsolete
where can i get a good signature and those faces under a persons name?
wait when did they do that how dose the cards work any way?
Magnetic Strip like a credit card.
All these new kids are going to come in and ask the same questions, someone should make a faq on dumb beyblade questions : /

Where can I get MF's?
Is this seller legit?
Is Hasbro gonna have beypointers?
Where can I get faces under my picture?
Why am I an idiot who can't read around?
Is poison serpent any good? I haven't heard any positive or negative things about it other than it is ugly....
(Jun. 08, 2010  11:28 PM)Taru Wrote: Is poison serpent any good? I haven't heard any positive or negative things about it other than it is ugly....
try the purchase consultation thread and you can get a straight answer.
since bermuda is part of the UK I was wondering if they have beyblades. I don't even know if beyblades are out in the uk yet.
(Jun. 08, 2010  11:29 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: since bermuda is part of the UK I was wondering if they have beyblades. I don't even know if beyblades are out in the uk yet.
Why have you not read the Beyblade Metal Fusion thread yet ? The information is so clear.
Seriously? Navigate the site yourself..
(Jun. 08, 2010  11:41 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: Angry wth ok I will ty anyway
It is just two topics below this one ... How could you possibly miss it. It is even stickied, and we have a Search option. Seriously, you should be warned.
sorry just didn't look before and just wanted to ask the question quickly
"I'm already sitting on my lazy carp, and I couldn't possibly click my mouse."
This is what I hate about franchise revivals. Stupid new members, with a fleeting interest in the series (at best). Happens all the time on another forum I go on.
(Jun. 08, 2010  11:50 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: "I'm already sitting on my lazy carp, and I couldn't possibly click my mouse."
This is what I hate about franchise revivals. Stupid, new members, with a fleeting interest in the series. Happens all the time on another forum I go on.
Angry