Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 03, 2010  10:46 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: There's no real point, unless you're going to trade in your points for prizes or you just really want to keep score with your friends.

1. On a different note, are custom face stickers allowed? Just like print something off the internet and then glued it on?

For WBO tournaments they are.
Cool, thanks. Now I've just got to make sure that I don't lather the plastic with glue!
Iight i got a question
is the tops gonna b released the same month as the show or do we have 2 wait another couple months???
This is a question for people who work for the WBO.When is Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F going to be in the beywiki
tomorrow, next monday, 19th july

We can't give specifics; whenever someone has time to write a decent enough article, having tested it properly. Besides, the Beywiki is open to everyone's contributions, not just "people who work for the WBO".
Yeah sorry just wanted a straight answer and not someone new here lying and saying "They told me they would do it today."
I have a Q. on the highpark 2 thread Kei said "this is a wbo official event so get your blader passports!" does that mean u need a blader passport to go to WBO events?
thx, heart
What's the difference between the types of Stadiums available (minus the Super Attack Type, which I made the mistake of buying before realizing its carp)?
(Jun. 04, 2010  1:36 AM)Sakota Wrote: What's the difference between the types of Stadiums available (minus the Super Attack Type, which I made the mistake of buying before realizing its carp)?

Differences include:
  • Slope (some stadiums are steeper than others, for example the Balance stadium is much steeper than the attack stadium)
  • Width of the stadium
  • Ridge (some stadiums have a ridge, some don't)
  • Shape of the stadium (e.g. Wide Square Stadium vs Stamina Stadium)
  • Stadium walls (some stadiums have higher, larger walls)
Hey, I gots Duh Idea!
Should we Go to some of the Weird On Wheels Placesm Hosted By YTV, And Maybe Set Up Our Own Little Place There Aswell! Helping Kids With All Their Stuff, Posters Up, Some Free Battling!
IMO, I think it'd be fun!
(Jun. 04, 2010  3:11 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Hey, I gots Duh Idea!
Should we Go to some of the Weird On Wheels Placesm Hosted By YTV, And Maybe Set Up Our Own Little Place There Aswell! Helping Kids With All Their Stuff, Posters Up, Some Free Battling!
IMO, I think it'd be fun!
We would have to see how they are organised, I think.
Yo BeyBrad!!! Where can i buy MF? the Metal Faces? because i dont see them in Canada since they just came out Smile
(Jun. 04, 2010  3:48 AM)xXxLawlzxXx Wrote: Yo BeyBrad!!! Where can i buy MF? the Metal Faces? because i dont see them in Canada since they just came out Smile

Youll have to buy metal faces online atm and im not sure if hasbros even going to realse them
That just kills the ability to make defences better than usual.

If there will be no beypointer in hasbro, will they release a whole new grip?
They'll just release the grip the same as the takara on. looks like a few things are just gonna be limited to takara like Metal faces, beypointer, beylauncher suspention and the segment grip with the beypointer card space on it.
no metal face will really hindera lot of blades, except stamina ~______~" which i suppose are already imba in hasbro stadiums.
Hm, we actually have no idea about anything except the Beypointer, and we know so little that Hasbro might release it but just so people battle each other, and there might be no rewards.
why does dragoon f sucks when i use it its okay
(Jun. 07, 2010  10:54 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: why does dragoon f sucks when i use it its okay

You have to give us more detail so we can help you better - opponent, stadium etc.
what i meant to say is that why that all the parts for dragoon f cant be used inn a combo
What's counter? Like defence and Counter, how does it work?
Depends on what type of 'counter' you're talking about..haha.

I assume you're talking about counter attacking, or something along those lines? (Or are you talking about counter leone)

For a defensive blade, countering is like the ability to take a hit, and potentially dish out recoil to the attack blade.

Have you ever heard the term counter-attack used? I'm guessing that's what you mean?

I'm sorry if I'm not understanding the question completely.