Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

There is little difference between the two since they are ment to be the same. Dranzer ms sucks though, get a good blade.
(Jun. 01, 2010  3:50 PM)megablader2 Wrote: uh yeah there is. It's called deutron launcher.

I was thinking a launcher that shot both directions, like the HMS Dual Launcher, quite understandable from his post.
He didn't give me that impression that he was looking for that from his post mainly cause that's not at all what he said.
Well he said "Dual Launcher".
Which is closer to "Dual Shooter" than "Duotron".
honestly, i understood it simply as a launcher that can shoot both directions. When answering i think people should put in a little bit more thought, as usually, (and i do) people take their word pretty much as fact.
I just meant a beyblade launcher that shoots two beyblades, regardless of directions. If it shoots two blades any way i don't mind. Anyway, i have looked on eBay for a deuteron launcher and the don't have any, anywhere else i can get them?
(Jun. 02, 2010  8:31 AM)alexpanda995 Wrote: I just meant a beyblade launcher that shoots two beyblades, regardless of directions. If it shoots two blades any way i don't mind. Anyway, i have looked on eBay for a deuteron launcher and the don't have any, anywhere else i can get them?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-HASBRO-Beybla..._500wt_928
(Jun. 02, 2010  12:19 AM)megablader2 Wrote: There is little difference between the two since they are ment to be the same. Dranzer ms sucks though, get a good blade.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already knew that, and I already have some good blades. Wink I want to get it mainly for collection purposes, but, since I also want to use it for fun, I wanted to know if I should get the Takara version or the SonoKong one (I'm able to get either). I've read that the Takara one had breaking problems that were fixed later, but SonoKong didn't fix them. Is that true? I also wanted to know if there are any differences between the RC of both versions. Thanks for the help Smile
Has anyone properly tested Burn to see if it has top tier stamina potential
I would like to know why DF145 is preferred over regular 145 I've tried both and DF145 hits the stadium much sooner cutting spin substantially.
It's because it's got those wings on it which supposedly give it down force, thus adding stability.
Is it possible replace the clear wheel of Cyber Pegasis, or is its Metal Wheel preventing it from mixing parts with the others like Lighting L Drago?
(Jun. 02, 2010  2:15 PM)Sakota Wrote: Is it possible replace the clear wheel of Cyber Pegasis, or is its Metal Wheel preventing it from mixing parts with the others like Lighting L Drago?

Yes, it is possible to replace the clear wheel.
What wheel is better for attack L LDrago or S Pegasis?
EDIT: Oh yeah and if it's L LDrago Smash or Upper?
(Jun. 02, 2010  6:27 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: What wheel is better for attack L LDrago or S Pegasis?
EDIT: Oh yeah and if it's L LDrago Smash or Upper?
They are both good i guess it just depends on your style of attack...I reccomend using L Dragos upper attack mode though if you plan on using that..MF L L Drago Ch120RF is a top tier combo i believe ....and so is Storm Pegasis 100RF
Ok thanks. But I read somewhere that upper only works when they're both spinning the same way and there arent that many beys that spin left.
You are correct they do both need to spin in the same direction for Upper attack to properly work.

LL Drago's upper mode doesn't actually do upper. It's more smash than anything.
(Jun. 02, 2010  9:04 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: Ok thanks. But I read somewhere that upper only works when they're both spinning the same way and there arent that many beys that spin left.
You are correct it only works when they are spinning the same way. But it is still reccomended that you use it in upper mode for that combo(it isnt really an upper attack its more of a smash).
EDIT: Khel beat me to it lol
(Jun. 02, 2010  1:54 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Has anyone properly tested Burn to see if it has top tier stamina potential

I don't think Burn was ever tested properly, but some small tests were done and it seemed to be a decent stamina wheel - nothing special though.
Is Flame still a top tier Stamina wheel?
(Jun. 03, 2010  12:56 AM)Train Wrote: Is Flame still a top tier Stamina wheel?

Atm i think it still is
(Jun. 03, 2010  12:56 AM)Train Wrote: Is Flame still a top tier Stamina wheel?
I think it is too but isn't believe virgo is a better choice?(correct me if i'm wrong)EDIT: i wanna know this too because i plan on getting a virgo df145bs
(Jun. 03, 2010  1:29 AM)Taru Wrote: I think it is too but isn't believe virgo is a better choice?(correct me if i'm wrong)EDIT: i wanna know this too because i plan on getting a virgo df145bs

Virgo has always been superior to Flame and so is Earth. Thermal might be as well.
(Jun. 03, 2010  1:39 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2010  1:29 AM)Taru Wrote: I think it is too but isn't believe virgo is a better choice?(correct me if i'm wrong)EDIT: i wanna know this too because i plan on getting a virgo df145bs

Virgo has always been superior to Flame and so is Earth. Thermal might be as well.
oh ok thanks i will keep this in mind when buying my next mfb Wink