Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Anywhere to get really cheap blades in the UK? And ive tried ebay, but keep losing.
No that's the cheapest place to get plastics in the UK or you could buy them from me.
(May. 30, 2010  8:46 PM)alexpanda995 Wrote: Anywhere to get really cheap blades in the UK? And ive tried ebay, but keep losing.

Are you looking for MFB? If so, don't use auctions, just buy the Beyblades through 'Buy It Now' listings.
Is it legal to use a spray painted metal wheel?
(May. 31, 2010  12:27 AM)Train Wrote: Is it legal to use a spray painted metal wheel?
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
Page 8.
Why is CH120 a good part for an attack beyblade?

Like LL Drago custom and Flight's new custom Quetz Ch120CS
Because "Change Height" is unique and important in many force and smash attack combos.
i think it allows for a lot of contact with the opponent's metal wheel, as well as adding weight to reduce recoil., height changing is pretty neat too.
Yheah, can anyone give me any tips on using a string launcher because the cord keeps hitting my knuckles and its starting to get annoying.
there's a topic for that, but what i do is after releasing the handle pulling my hand that's holding the launcher away (i.e, moving away from the handle). I guess the relative velocity of the handle to your hand is less, which means it won't really wrap around the launcher and hit your knuckles.(i guess, works for me at least)
I can't recall the last time I hit my knuckles. After developing a proper launching technique, you will never hit yourself. The early days were painful... (Suspensions can also make for great friends)
Why do people let go of the handle on the beylauncher? Does it give it more power or something? I never understood why people let go, since I only use the light launcher...
(May. 31, 2010  2:31 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Why do people let go of the handle on the beylauncher? Does it give it more power or something? I never understood why people let go, since I only use the light launcher...
Read the Complaints about the BeyLauncher section.
(May. 31, 2010  2:31 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Why do people let go of the handle on the beylauncher? Does it give it more power or something? I never understood why people let go, since I only use the light launcher...

Yes, letting the handle go gives more power to the launcher.

However with the Suspension there's no more need to release it and it allows even a more powerful launch.
The Attack Ring has some sort of sandpaper and flint mechanism which produces sparks, but Spark Disc / Wide Survivor, as a Weight Disk, is not included.
I thought spark disks were those massive weight disks that used to come on fake plastics.
I thought people called those like sunfire discs or something.
My cousin had one from some garbage blade he bought at an air show in Mexico. (He smashed it with a hammer and the WD came out.)

It just looked like it might've from the 2 ? pictures on the top of the box.
They indicate Bit Beast stickers.
Okay.

Oh wait, nvermind, I think it's the ability to hold SP.
I need someone with an MSN who I can have an involved discussion of plastics with.
Hey,guys is a Storm Pegasus going to win against Rock Aquario?
it depends on the skill of the blader and the stadium.
In a Pegasis Thunder Whip, No.
The Pegasis will get rocked.