Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 27, 2010  2:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 27, 2010  2:35 AM)JJ Wrote: Aww I liked Dark Cancer Better, I wonder if they changed other names.
Yes, Earth Aquila will become Earth Eagle. There might be other changes as well.
Is there any particular reason in the name changes?
(May. 27, 2010  2:39 AM)∂an Wrote: Is there any particular reason in the name changes?
Well, we might be able to guess the reason behind "Cancer" being changed to something else, but Aquila's might just be due to some copyright issues, perhaps, because there is no reason otherwise : "aquila" is Italian for eagle, yet they kept "Sagittario" instead of changing it to "Sagittarius".
What about Killer Gemios They Might change that.

And I think we all know why they changed Cancer to Gasher...
(May. 26, 2010  11:15 PM)Triggy Wrote: what do u use momiji?

I just use a beylauncher. You should read up on it though, it has breakage problems.
(May. 27, 2010  4:51 AM)JJ Wrote: What about Killer Gemios They Might change that.

of course they will..it will probably be something like "Thrasher Gemios" or something more appropriate for killer
(May. 27, 2010  5:21 AM)Taru Wrote:
(May. 27, 2010  4:51 AM)JJ Wrote: What about Killer Gemios They Might change that.

of course they will..it will probably be something like "Thrasher Gemios" or something more appropriate for killer
Actually, we know that 'Killer' was changed to 'Evil'.
(May. 27, 2010  11:21 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Why are beyblades so dark with their names?

Because Beys with dark names (Dark Wolf, Killer Gemios, Poison Serpent) are used by antagonists in the anime.
It's surprising to me that certain names can be said in Japan, yet they have to change it for America.
If they accepted it in Japan, why wouldnt they accept it in the US?
Although the changes here are quite excessive, you can't just say just because it is acceptable in Japan, it will be acceptable worldwide; cultures are completely different all around the world.
Would it be hard to find an MFB attack stadium by itself nowaday? In the bey marketplace, I might try to buy one for around $40 CAN.

Is that too little? Too much?
(May. 28, 2010  2:17 AM)firekid115 Wrote: Would it be hard to find an MFB attack stadium by itself nowaday?

Yes. Just buy a set that comes with the Attack BeyStadium. It is not very likely that you will be able to find one for sale on its own.
Do attack type beyblades need a certain kind of clear wheel?
(Like how staminas need light ones and defenses need heavy ones)
(May. 28, 2010  6:19 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: Do attack type beyblades need a certain kind of clear wheel?
(Like how staminas need light ones and defenses need heavy ones)
well im not sure on that but lighting l dragos clear wheel changes its attack mode. I would think storm is a good clear wheel. i doubt it matters though
storm is a metal wheel. And l drago is the only clear wheel to go with lightning. I don't think any results have been posted abotu this, though there has been debate about air resistance and such for spin time. ( I'm pretty sure Bull came out on top)
(May. 28, 2010  7:45 AM)momiji manju Wrote: storm is a metal wheel. And l drago is the only clear wheel to go with lightning. I don't think any results have been posted abotu this, though there has been debate about air resistance and such for spin time. ( I'm pretty sure Bull came out on top)

darnit i meant to say "storm pegasis's clear wheel oops... and i know it is. i was saying that it was the only one that i thought mattered*i guess im wrong*(like how it was positioned determined how it attacked) im sorry for the confusion i have a hard time making myself clear
fair enough, it's all good.

On a seperate note, how does a wolborg MS fair against an attack type in a wide stadium
(May. 28, 2010  9:46 AM)momiji manju Wrote: fair enough, it's all good.

On a seperate note, how does a wolborg MS fair against an attack type in a wide stadium

I don't have any results, as I don't really test - I play - but do you mean in a MFB wide square stadium? If so, it doesn't fare too well against this HMS combo:

AR: Circle Upper
WD: 17g CWD defence ring
RC: Dragoon MF

But that's only if the combo doesn't ko itself, which is literally 50% of the time.

It does a lot better against an uncustomised DEMS, and Quetz 90RF doesn't seem to hurt it tbh.

It could just be me though.
that's awesome. :] thanks. (is getting a wolborg MS in around 2 weeks)
(May. 28, 2010  10:07 AM)momiji manju Wrote: that's awesome. :] thanks. (is getting a wolborg MS in around 2 weeks)

Wolborg MS is awesome, and I find its RC to have a lot more endurance than Jiraiya MS's Bearing Core 2. I've played with Jiraiya vs. the above combo, and the above combo was able to outspin Jiraiya, after making full contact many times. That said, though, Jiraiya's BC2 is pretty immense, and it rarely gets knocked out, even by the HMS combo.
well duh it would have more endurance cause one is rubber and one is metal.
Regardless of whether it's DEMS or DGMS, do the main stickers on Circle Upper all have DE?
(May. 28, 2010  5:13 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Regardless of whether it's DEMS or DGMS, do the main stickers on Circle Upper all have DE?

Yes.
In WBO competitions, it says you can't modify your parts, but are we allowed to use a rubber band as a subsitute for a BeySuspender?