Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 26, 2010  11:32 PM)Triggy Wrote: Sorry for many questions but i have one more ....what types of shots are there like sliding shoot ,banking etc sorry for being a big noob but can u guys also add how they work and how to do it? if theres a video of it can you please add it too?
thnkx
triggy

Go on the beychannel from this site it was the first video ever posted. THE SLIDING SHOOT.
ya i already watched that one ...i was wondering if there was anymore?
(May. 26, 2010  11:37 PM)Triggy Wrote: ya i already watched that one ...i was wondering if there was anymore?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Techniques
What do I need to start playing with HMS? I am currently still in the plastic gen :P I'd like to advance and catch up with the world of beyblading, and I'm not quite sure what I need. I plan on getting most of it, if not all, from toywiz.com. One major question to start with, should I get a random booster blade or do they have starter blades? I currently have absolutely nothing besides my old style blades and launchers and plastic Blizzard Bowl. Advice is welcome as well :)
How about you actually "catch up" by starting a MFB/BMF collection.
(May. 27, 2010  12:42 AM)The LVJ Wrote: How about you actually "catch up" by starting a MFB/BMF collection.

How about you don't dictate what he should do? Let the guy just do what he wants to do. If he wants HMS beys, let him buy them.
It's fine, It's fine. As I said before, I'm new to most of this. I haven't the slightest clue why I should start a HMS collection before or after a MFB/BMF collection to be honest. I don't know what the order they came out in either :P So how about this question, what came after the plastic beyblades? and how should I go about starting off my collection? (Also I'd like to play as well as collect so do I need a new arena, new ripcords or launchers, etc).
(May. 27, 2010  12:53 AM)Adam0935 Wrote: It's fine, It's fine. As I said before, I'm new to most of this. I haven't the slightest clue why I should start a HMS collection before or after a MFB/BMF collection to be honest. I don't know what the order they came out in either Tongue_out So how about this question, what came after the plastic beyblades? and how should I go about starting off my collection? (Also I'd like to play as well as collect so do I need a new arena, new ripcords or launchers, etc).

Plastics -> HMS -> MFB

I'd personally go for HMS as they're only getting rarer and rarer. MFBs, although some are relatively rare now, they're a lot newer than HMS beys, and would be more readily available, unless you're looking for something like Aries pre-HWS and Pisces pre-HWS.
Okay, so what do I need to start a HMS collection, such as a new arena? new rip cords and launchers?
Starting off anew with an outdated system is rather unproductive. Start of a MFB collection so that you get a feel of the standard system. I'm not saying that you have to totally disregard the weaker HMS beys, but you would have a hard focusing on them.
thanx i was worried about it not being released.lol
I see your point. Checking toywiz though they don't ship till August, but I suppose I can wait. Thanks for the help, both LVJ and Cpt. Squirrel.

1 last question :P
Do they sell booster packs for MFB? Like one of those "1 in 8 chances to get this blade" or something like that? Or do you have to buy each blade individually?
(May. 27, 2010  1:21 AM)Adam0935 Wrote: 1 last question Tongue_out
Do they sell booster packs for MFB? Like one of those "1 in 8 chances to get this blade" or something like that? Or do you have to buy each blade individually?
Yes, Metal Fight Beyblade has plenty of Random Boosters. Beyblade Metal Fusion probably will not though.
(May. 27, 2010  1:21 AM)Adam0935 Wrote: I see your point. Checking toywiz though they don't ship till August, but I suppose I can wait. Thanks for the help, both LVJ and Cpt. Squirrel.

Not many people even use toywiz.

You make it sound like they are the only website that sells Beyblades Tongue_out There are many options for buying MFB.

(May. 27, 2010  1:21 AM)Adam0935 Wrote: 1 last question Tongue_out

Yes, Takara Tomy produces Random Boosters for MFB. For example, Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries.
which is better lightning ldrago 100HF or storm pegasus 105rf?
Aqua, toywiz is just the only one I knew of, plus they have a store pretty close to me.
Also Kai-V, I wasn't even aware there is a difference between Metal Fight Beyblade and Beyblade Metal Fusion.

Thanks both of you :) everyone here sure is abundant with information :P
(May. 27, 2010  1:34 AM)Adam0935 Wrote: Also Kai-V, I wasn't even aware there is a difference between Metal Fight Beyblade and Beyblade Metal Fusion.

Some differences include:
  • Distributors (MFB = Takara Tomy/ BMF = Hasbro)
  • The colours of some parts
  • Sticker designs
  • Molds of a few parts (pending)
  • The designs and colours of stadiums and other accessories
  • Products released (e.g. Hasbro is not releasing the Metal System Beyblades)
(May. 27, 2010  1:57 AM)Aqua Wrote: Some differences include:
  • Distributors (MFB = Takara Tomy/ BMF = Hasbro)
  • The colours of some parts
  • Sticker designs
  • Molds of a few parts (pending)
  • The designs and colours of stadiums and other accessories
  • Products released (e.g. Hasbro is not releasing the Metal System Beyblades)
I think the name changes are also important. We will be talking about Earth Aquila and some people will have no idea what that is ...
Where can i buy american metal fusion beyblades on the internet? And when is it coming to america?
(May. 27, 2010  2:16 AM)JJ Wrote: Where can i buy american metal fusion beyblades on the internet? And when is it coming to america?
You can find our authorized online dealers:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Authorized-Dealers
(May. 27, 2010  2:16 AM)JJ Wrote: Where can i buy american metal fusion beyblades on the internet? And when is it coming to america?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...A-UK--8098

You can only pre-order Beyblade Metal Fusion items from the United States on some websites, such as Toywiz, and at some point theINtoy, one of our Authorized Beyblade Dealers. For Canadian products though, nobody is selling them at the moment.
ok looks like i have to wait through the summer
Is the new name for Dark cancer, Dark Gasher? I heard of it but i dont know if they really changed the name.
(May. 27, 2010  2:27 AM)JJ Wrote: ok looks like i have to wait through the summer
Is the new name for Dark cancer, Dark Gasher? I heard of it but i dont know if they really changed the name.
It is, yes.
Aww I liked Dark Cancer Better, I wonder if they changed other names.
(May. 27, 2010  2:35 AM)JJ Wrote: Aww I liked Dark Cancer Better, I wonder if they changed other names.
Yes, Earth Aquila will become Earth Eagle. There might be other changes as well.