Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

The vast majority of us have imported ...

It's much easier to do so nowadays, considering most merchants will ship worldwide with minimal fuss and cost.
(May. 25, 2010  3:28 PM)♥ Wrote: The vast majority of us have imported ...

It's much easier to do so nowadays, considering most merchants will ship worldwide with minimal fuss and cost.

K.
Any affordable places to order from? 'Cause what I heard they're gonna be around 10$ when they come out in US.
(May. 25, 2010  5:45 PM)Karasu no Yami Wrote: K.
Any affordable places to order from? 'Cause what I heard they're gonna be around 10$ when they come out in US.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock

ebay (specifically dimsum2u, buzztoy and dickson_c) has the best prices.

And yes, Beyblade: Metal Fusion should be about $10 when they're released in the U.S.
question: anyone know any corner shops/thrift stores/regular stores with beyblades in toronto. Not the metal fusion or HMS ones but the old plastic ones.
There is not a store anywhere that distributes plastic gen beyblades : /
A random thrift store is your best bet.
So I just dug up some old plastic gen beyblades, and I'm wondering if there is a customization guide for plastic gen, I'd like to learn how to make my own customizations with what I've got instead of use others' customizations, not that I can find any for plastic gen :P
Just think physics. Factor in weight, materials, size, air resistance, and deicde which attributes of each parts would make them go well with each other to promote synergy.
are the new metal fusion stadiums good? cause i might get one
(May. 26, 2010  1:51 AM)larper123 Wrote: are the new metal fusion stadiums good? cause i might get one
The Pegasus Thunder Whip is competitively bad.
(May. 26, 2010  12:53 AM)Adam0935 Wrote: So I just dug up some old plastic gen beyblades, and I'm wondering if there is a customization guide for plastic gen, I'd like to learn how to make my own customizations with what I've got instead of use others' customizations, not that I can find any for plastic gen Tongue_out

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page...
(May. 26, 2010  1:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Just think physics. Factor in weight, materials, size, air resistance, and deicde which attributes of each parts would make them go well with each other to promote synergy.

I've been working on it like that, though I don't really know how to test each individual part since I cant spin it alone. I'll keep on trying though, thanks for the advice :)

(May. 26, 2010  1:52 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 26, 2010  12:53 AM)Adam0935 Wrote: So I just dug up some old plastic gen beyblades, and I'm wondering if there is a customization guide for plastic gen, I'd like to learn how to make my own customizations with what I've got instead of use others' customizations, not that I can find any for plastic gen :P

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page...

That was my first stop, thanks though. Unfortunately the wiki doesn't have entries on quite a few of my beyblades. Thanks for trying though.
is ldrago going to come out any time soon in canada
(May. 26, 2010  3:27 AM)larper123 Wrote: is ldrago going to come out any time soon in canada
It will probably be in the second wave, and we do not really have an official release date for it.
(May. 26, 2010  2:01 AM)Adam0935 Wrote: I've been working on it like that, though I don't really know how to test each individual part since I cant spin it alone. I'll keep on trying though, thanks for the advice Smile

Use the same parts for some tests, and occasionally change one part and note the change in preformance.
Movemen patter, spin time, recoil, etc.
Are there more good sides or bad sides in using a metal face on an attack combo (I'll be using RF if it makes any difference) ?
(May. 26, 2010  1:07 PM)King Tom Wrote: Are there more good sides or bad sides in using a metal face on an attack combo (I'll be using RF if it makes any difference) ?

It depends on the Wheel you're using. If it's a high recoil wheel, adding a Metal Face will help reduce its recoil.
However, if the Metal Face is added to RF Attack combos with a low recoil Wheel, then the Metal Face will just slow it down.
Is the regular ripcord length in the hasbro beyblades what everyone would use in the tournament if they were using a beylauncher or is there a longer length i can get somewhere else?it seems that the default length in hasbro beyblades are short
you mean light launcher right? And if it was a light launcher, they have to use the normal length, there aren't any "dragon winders" for MFB.
so the pretty short length that comes with the blades we hav to use?wouldnt we get a disadvantage compared to string launchers since the length is longer?
uhm, the lightlauncher gives more control (if you're not used to using a beylauncher) but the beylauncher gives a higher RPM

And there aren't any other ripcords u can use for MFB tournament.

Also yes you would be at a disadvantage compared to those using string launchers =P should get practicing if you have a tournament coming up.
But the light launcher from Hasbro is different it can take and infact comes with the old short winders. However... it can take an old Dragoon winder so it's kinda cool.
Triggy, the Metal Fusion winders are just recycled plastic winders. Yes, they do flat-out suck do to their pathetically short length compared to the Metal Fight Right launcher's and dragon winders. Use a beylauncher and wait for the dragon winder to be released.
We're allowing Dragon Winders to be used with MFB Light Launchers at WBO events.
Sorry for many questions but i have one more ....what types of shots are there like sliding shoot ,banking etc sorry for being a big noob but can u guys also add how they work and how to do it? if theres a video of it can you please add it too?
thnkx
triggy