Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 24, 2010  2:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 24, 2010  2:02 AM)jpabascal Wrote: yeah but like in the us
If there is nothing there in the United States, then it means nobody is currently planning to host an approved event.

Thats to bad but thanks
(May. 24, 2010  1:50 AM)danielson1234 Wrote: Do you know if there are any metal fusion beyblades in Zellers?
It seems not for the moment, or nobody has checked there at all.
(May. 23, 2010  8:21 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(May. 23, 2010  8:19 AM)JJ Wrote: I Have this beyblade i bought and it dosent come apart it's stuck. is it because its stuck or it's a fake beyblade?

What did you buy? How does it stuck?

A normal plastic beyblade and i cant turn it
(May. 21, 2010  11:02 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 20, 2010  1:14 PM)King Tom Wrote: I have a medium sized dranzer stadium from hasbro. Does anyone know what type of stadium this is?

Dranzer Flame Field.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough.
I possess this item but I don't know what type of stadium this is. Does anyone know which type of stadium this is?
It's supposed to be a combination-type stadium

It's designed to give each type of bey the same advantages.
Thank you Corey.
I really dislike this stadium, you can't really do a sliding shoot in it and it sucks for attack types.
(May. 24, 2010  2:27 PM)King Tom Wrote: I really dislike this stadium, you can't really do a sliding shoot in it and it sucks for attack types.

This pretty much goes for all Hasbro stadiums, which is why they are illegal for WBO play. They're not built for proper play.
Random question:
theIntoy is a reliable and reputable source, right?
(May. 24, 2010  4:39 PM)∂an Wrote: Random question:
theIntoy is a reliable and reputable source, right?
Of course. They would not be one of our Authorized Beyblade Dealers if that were not the case.
Great, thanks.
So far what tops have been released in Canada?
Walmart's site just says "assortment".

Do I have to wait until they're on TV?
Does anyone know if regular plastic hasbro launchers work with Metal Fusion. I saw one from the packaging of a storm pegasis and it looked like a launcher that looked like a plastic laucher?
(May. 24, 2010  11:40 PM)dracielviper Wrote: Does anyone know if regular plastic hasbro launchers work with Metal Fusion. I saw one from the packaging of a storm pegasis and it looked like a launcher that looked like a plastic laucher?

Not for the regular ones; just the electronic ones.
Ya just noticed that. Thanks.
does anyone know when is the toyline coming out beacause a lot of pages say its on august and others on fall
are takara MFB and Hasbro MFB pieces customizable with eachother??
(May. 25, 2010  12:35 AM)sicat27 Wrote: are takara MFB and Hasbro MFB pieces customizable with eachother??

Yes, they're exactly the same.
what spin track is the best for customizing, and what beyblade is it from?
(May. 25, 2010  12:57 AM)larper123 Wrote: what spin track is the best for customizing, and what beyblade is it from?

It depends on what type of combo you are trying to make and the other parts involved in the combo.
Some parts whose usage I've wondered about:
SG Metal Flat. IS it good for anything? It's not aggressive at all.
Star Attack WD
Wide Attack WD (Does anyone even have a picture of this?)
just wondering wind aquario 100HF/S and if i put a 145 track on it wouldn't that be the tallest beyblade
(May. 25, 2010  10:18 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: just wondering wind aquario 100HF/S and if i put a 145 track on it wouldn't that be the tallest beyblade
Probably, depending what the tallest Hybrid Wheel is.
(May. 25, 2010  4:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Star Attack WD
Wide Attack WD (Does anyone even have a picture of this?)

http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-1.htm
It's time for me to get caught in the moment.
What is all this metal fusion talk. I mean apparentlythe new stuff is still 6 months away in the US so to get hands on these blades you'd have to
a) order from japan
b) or from canada
The canada thing I can understand but there seems to be wayy too much conversation for a product that has been available outside japan for just a month or so.
So are some local retailers shipping this new stuff traight from japan or are people just crazy ordering stuff from abroad?

And just to clarify: The last blade I bought was like a plastic master dranzer so I'm kinda lost the track for now. Wink