Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 20, 2010  8:58 PM)R Leone Wrote: AHHH this is too hard. I'm just going to end up getting Aquila and Leo. Does anyone know how much they cost cuz I am want to get them this weekend at Toysrus
Earth Eagle has not been released yet by Hasbro. All Beyblades cost approximately ten dollars though.
Edit: In general, in terms of collectors' value, which brand is worth more: Takara, Sonokong or Hasbro?
(May. 20, 2010  10:51 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Edit: In general, in terms of collectors' value, which brand is worth more: Takara, Sonokong or Hasbro?

not sure but i would think takara because there the original & the creaters
(May. 20, 2010  10:51 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Edit: In general, in terms of collectors' value, which brand is worth more: Takara, Sonokong or Hasbro?

pretty sure it doesnt matter to much considering ive seen old NIB hasbro stuff go for roughly the same as the old NIB takara stuff,Unless its random booster recolouring and stuff that only takara realsed
Is Earth Aqulia and Earth Eagle the same thing? When the local stores like Walmart, Toysrus sell the beyblades what brand do they sell? Hasbro? When do you think Aqulia be released?
(May. 20, 2010  11:20 PM)R Leone Wrote: Is Earth Aqulia and Earth Eagle the same thing? When the local stores like Walmart, Toysrus sell the beyblades what brand do they sell? Hasbro? When do you think Aqulia be released?

Hasbro is renaming Earth Aquila to Earth Eagle. They're the same Beyblade.
They sell Hasbro.
Do you know when they will be in Toysrus in BC Canada
(May. 20, 2010  11:56 PM)R Leone Wrote: Do you know when they will be in Toysrus in BC Canada
If we knew, we would have posted it somewhere, such as in the Bey News.
They should already be there.
And to your last question, When Earth Eagle Will Be Release, We really have no clue unless we see the episode with the person who uses earth aquila, Sorry, don't watch the episodes so don't know the names T-T

Edit: WOW KAI-V
EVER CARP'N TIME!!!
(May. 21, 2010  12:17 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: They should already be there.
And to your last question, When Earth Eagle Will Be Release, We really have no clue unless we see the episode with the person who uses earth aquila, Sorry, don't watch the episodes so don't know the names T-T

Edit: WOW KAI-V
EVER CARP'N TIME!!!

So your saying that until the character that owns Aquila shows up on the beyblade episode it will not be released until then?
(May. 21, 2010  12:36 AM)R Leone Wrote: So your saying that until the character that owns Aquila shows up on the beyblade episode it will not be released until then?
Actually we have no idea at all because Hasbro just released Rock Aries (Hyouma does not appear until a few episodes), so you should just wait and stop asking about it ...
(May. 20, 2010  8:54 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Wolf, I dont see the point in getting. If you want a dark wheel, Get Dark Cancer.
I think it comes with DF145, and you can get that track somewhere else with a better wheel.

Don't mean to nitpick, but Dark Cancer comes with CH120, a very valuable part in it's own right.
(May. 20, 2010  8:54 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Bull is alright, Its CLEAR WHEEL seems to actually Help the blade, H145 is really fun to play with in combinations, i might get it just for that.

SD is also a Top-Tier Stamina bottom.
(May. 21, 2010  1:27 AM)Corey Wrote:
(May. 20, 2010  8:54 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Wolf, I dont see the point in getting. If you want a dark wheel, Get Dark Cancer.
I think it comes with DF145, and you can get that track somewhere else with a better wheel.

Don't mean to nitpick, but Dark Cancer comes with CH120, a very valuable part in it's own right.

That's why i said get dak cancer and not dark Wolf xP
oh, alright.

the way you wrote it made it sound like Dark Cancer wrote the DF145.

My fault.
(May. 20, 2010  1:14 PM)King Tom Wrote: I have a medium sized dranzer stadium from hasbro. Does anyone know what type of stadium this is?

Dranzer Flame Field.
Forgive me for the noob questions, but in the HMS Random Booster Act 1, do you get one out of

Thunder Dragon (Prize Beyblade)
Wyvern DJ (Secret Beyblade)(Green)
Dragoon MS (Red)
Driger MS (Light Grey)

or do you get a random selection of parts from each to form 1 beyblade? I've seen some conflicting information.

Thanks.
(May. 21, 2010  11:55 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Forgive me for the noob questions, but in the HMS Random Booster Act 1, do you get one out of

Thunder Dragon (Prize Beyblade)
Wyvern DJ (Secret Beyblade)(Green)
Dragoon MS (Red)
Driger MS (Light Grey)

or do you get a random selection of parts from each to form 1 beyblade? I've seen some conflicting information.

Thanks.

You get a random selection of parts from the Beyblades listed in the RB. So you could get: a Thunder Dragon AR, Dragoon MS WD, and Driger MS RC.
Is this the same for all the HMS random boosters? I have been able to buy a NIP Lime Green Dragoon MS UV, or are whole/complete beyblades rare?

Thanks.
is anyone gonna host a tournament in vancouver or richmond?
(May. 22, 2010  12:50 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: is anyone gonna host a tournament in vancouver or richmond?
I don't believe so, but maybe you could host one there.
Perhaps, if you feel a but insecure about doing it alone you could also ask someone of experience in Vancouver or Richmond.
Regarding tournaments, I don't know where I came up with this idea but,

let's say for example somebody had a plan for a tournament if you were sick last minute, etc would the WBO handle the tournament?

Also since I've never been to any before, it's usually the tournament - maker who runs it unless it's huge like BRC right?
I think you might need to elaborate a bit. As in, if you were sick as a competitor, or tournament organiser?

However it's the tournament-maker who runs it.
(May. 22, 2010  4:26 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Regarding tournaments, I don't know where I came up with this idea but,

let's say for example somebody had a plan for a tournament if you were sick last minute, etc would the WBO handle the tournament?

Also since I've never been to any before, it's usually the tournament - maker who runs it unless it's huge like BRC right?

Any WBO member can run a tournament (it has to be approved by the WBO Committee first though). People always seem to think that WBO staff flys halfway around the world to host a tournament or something, which is pretty ridiculous. If the tournament organizer was sick, then another reliable and reputable member would simply take over, if possible.

Also, this thread (and this entire forum) is for questions regarding Beyblade, the toy. For questions regarding the WBO, use the Question and Comments forum.
Ah, okay thanks Aqua and sorry Tongue_out