Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

3 Questions: What are the differences between TT Hongli and Takara Plastic Blades?
Where is the cheapest place to buy MFBs?
Where can I buy Canadian Metal Fusion Imports online?
(May. 19, 2010  1:06 AM)BBU-King Wrote: 3 Questions: What are the differences between TT Hongli and Takara Plastic Blades?
Where is the cheapest place to buy MFBs?
Where can I buy Canadian Metal Fusion Imports online?

tt hongli is fake and you cant use them in tornaments
+the plastic is rubbish
+metal can break just by gripping it
+it can jam in you luncher(so can the rip cords)
dont buy ever

the other Questions i cant say much because i know next to nothing about MFB
hope this helpedSmile
(May. 19, 2010  12:42 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: Is it possible to complete that sliding shot technique using BB-46, The Standard Stadium? When my beyblade is doing a "flower pattern" it often flies out of the stadium.

No. You can only truly do it in the Attack Stadium, because of the Tornado Ridge that keeps your Beyblade from flying out.

I haven't used the Stamina Type stadium before, but with the Balance, don't even try using RF. F and WF are inferior, but if you have to use an Attack type in the Balance, I would go with either of those Bottoms.
What is te best attack/stamina type combination for MFB?[/size]
(May. 19, 2010  1:46 AM)Bladeshredder01 Wrote: What is te best attack/stamina type combination for MFB?[/size]
You posted this twice, and I already answered you in your topic ...
Are there any Flame Sagittario in Canada? Seems like it is not coming out yet.
(May. 19, 2010  2:11 AM)danielson1234 Wrote: Are there any Flame Saggitarius in Canada? Seems like it is not coming out yet.
You could read the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic, at least the latest posts. By the way, it is called Flame Sagittario.
Where can you purchase Canadian Metal Fusion Imports online??
Canadians will probably sell them on ebay because of the demand in the U.S, so just look out for that. I will maybe sell them on ebay because I can make money off it.Smile
I have the new hybrid system attack and balance set and a storm pegasus. I have 3 questions...
1) Why is it that my pegasus's tip shifts to the top of the tip? Is it do to the force? The rubber flat goes up to where it might as well be spinning on the plastic.
2) What is the best attack combo i can make with my parts?
3)where can i get a cheap stadium so i don't damage the tips of my blades? xD

thx in advance Grin
(May. 19, 2010  5:59 AM)matt2796 Wrote: I have the new hybrid system attack and balance set and a storm pegasus. I have 3 questions...
1) Why is it that my pegasus's tip shifts to the top of the tip? Is it do to the force? The rubber flat goes up to where it might as well be spinning on the plastic.
2) What is the best attack combo i can make with my parts?
3)where can i get a cheap stadium so i don't damage the tips of my blades? xD
thx in advance Grin
1) Hmm... This shouldn't be happening. The 'front part' of the rubber is too big to pass through if it's the TakaraTomy version. If it's the Hasbro version, there is a plastic piece that stops the rubber from going up and spinning around.
If you're playing with your Beys on the floor, the floor will most likely worn out your RF so this might be your case (seeing that you don't have a stadium as mentioned in question 3)

2) Storm Pegasis 105RF

3) Get BeyStadiums from eBay, YJA and/or WBO Authorized Beyblade Dealers (TheINToy and dimsum2u).
Poor advice for the YJA part. In my experience it is never a good idea to buy stadiums from YJA as the shipping is insane.
(May. 19, 2010  4:41 PM)Benkei Wrote: Poor advice for the YJA part. In my experience it is never a good idea to buy stadiums from YJA as the shipping is insane.

Ah, I totally forgot about the shipping. Pinching_eyes
Sorry.
anyone know if Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F is a good buy?
(May. 20, 2010  2:24 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: anyone know if Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F is a good buy?
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
I have a medium sized dranzer stadium from hasbro. Does anyone know what type of stadium this is?
Which of the following three blades do you prefer and why. I cant decide and make my mind up on what I want to get so I need some input. This will be my first blade if that will help.

Rock Leone/Counter Leone
Dark Wolf
Dark Bull
Well im back to these forums =]///

Uhmm forgot much, but know for sure Rock Is a much better wheel, since dark is bad.
Rock can be used for some 1/2 tier defensive combos
I forgot to add Earth Aquila sorry. Do Wolf is a bad choice for a beginner blade?
Earth Aquila is the best choice by a mile then. It comes with the useful earth wheel and WD. You could always read the Wiki articles by the way though.
I have read them but I cant decide. Ive looked vids on youtube and everything. Its down to Wolf, Aquila, Leo
Earth Aquila for its Earth Wheel, Top Teir Defense Wheel, And Its WD Bottom, Top Teir Stamina Bottom.
Rock Leone Would Be My Next choice for its WB Bottom, Top Teir Defense Bottom.
Wolf, I would never consider getting :l
I am guessing that Wolf and Bull have similar stats so those two blades is a def no no?
Wolf, I dont see the point in getting. If you want a dark wheel, Get Dark Cancer.
I think it comes with DF145, and you can get that track somewhere else with a better wheel.
Bull is alright, Its CLEAR WHEEL seems to actually Help the blade, H145 is really fun to play with in combinations, i might get it just for that.
But Aquila should DEFINITELY be you first beyblade out of that choice.
AHHH this is too hard. I'm just going to end up getting Aquila and Leo. Does anyone know how much they cost cuz I am want to get them this weekend at Toysrus