Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 16, 2010  10:32 AM)FreedomFighter Wrote: what do you mean? I can´t proof anymor that the Beyblades are from Takara.
What are the characteristics and which Blades are fake for you in the picture?

Those Beyblades are obvious fakes. They are quite "cheap-looking", and neither Takara, Hasbro, or Sono Kong have made Beyblades that look like some of the ones in that lot.

Another way to tell whether a Beyblade is real or fake is to look underneath the parts. Hasbro or/ and Takara should be written on them.
I just bought my Rock Leone yesterday in Toronto and it is pretty small compared to the videos i have watched? Is this normal?
(May. 17, 2010  12:26 AM)Beyblade-Fan Wrote: I just bought my Rock Leone yesterday in Toronto and it is pretty small compared to the videos i have watched? Is this normal?
All of Hasbro's Beyblades are the same size, except the electronic ones which are bigger.
around how much do you have to pay for the revival cup event.
(May. 17, 2010  12:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 17, 2010  12:26 AM)Beyblade-Fan Wrote: I just bought my Rock Leone yesterday in Toronto and it is pretty small compared to the videos i have watched? Is this normal?
All of Hasbro's Beyblades are the same size, except the electronic ones which are bigger.

what are electronic beyblades, i have seen a couple of them ?
(May. 17, 2010  1:33 AM)Beyblade-Fan Wrote: what are electronic beyblades, i have seen a couple of them ?
They are just big Beyblades that probably emit sound and light, and that use the old plastic launchers, I believe. In any case, you should just look at the Bey News content,
Was there ever a set which included the BB-10 attack stadium and the Pegasis pre-HWS beyblade, or did I imagine that? I can't it on ebay, so I'm not too sure.
I'm pretty sure there was, It was a huge box set and it cam with
Attack Stadium
Pegasis
Wolf
2 Launchers
2 Bey Pointers i think
And a Grip?
So Sorry, I don't know the BB - Code though.
(May. 17, 2010  9:42 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: I'm pretty sure there was, It was a huge box set and it cam with
Attack Stadium
Pegasis
Wolf
2 Launchers
2 Bey Pointers i think
And a Grip?

That's what I thought, but I can't seem to find it. Oh well. Thanks for the info.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

BB-09 and the aforementioned BB-20 both come with an Attack Stadium and Pegasis.
(May. 17, 2010  9:55 PM)♥ Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

BB-09 and the aforementioned BB-20 both come with an Attack Stadium and Pegasis.

Thanks.

I was just about to edit my original post saying that I found it. It's sold by allatkorea21.
(May. 17, 2010  9:39 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Was there ever a set which included the BB-10 attack stadium and the Pegasis pre-HWS beyblade, or did I imagine that? I can't it on ebay, so I'm not too sure.

That's the BB-09 Pegasis DX Set. It comes with an MFB Attack Stadium, Pegasis 105F, a launcher/ ripcord, a BeyPointer, and a blue Bull wheel. I don't think there are any on ebay any more. Like BB-22, it has become a lot less common.
------------------
(May. 17, 2010  9:42 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: I'm pretty sure there was, It was a huge box set and it cam with
Attack Stadium
Pegasis
Wolf
2 Launchers
2 Bey Pointers i think
And a Grip?

That's the BB-20 BeyBattle Try Set. It comes with a green Pegasis 125SF, red Wolf D125B, a MFB Balance BeyStadium, 2 BeyPointers and 2 BeyLaunchers.
--------------

BB-09, BB-10, BB-32 and BB-76 are the only ways to get a Takara MFB Attack BeyStadium.
Whats a better stamina track, DF145 or C145 and whats a better performance tip, S or SD
(May. 17, 2010  10:37 PM)danielson1234 Wrote: Whats a better stamina track, DF145 or C145 and whats a better performance tip, S or SD

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
(May. 17, 2010  10:27 PM)Aqua Wrote: That's the BB-09 Pegasis DX Set. It comes with an MFB Attack Stadium, Pegasis 105F, a launcher/ ripcord, a BeyPointer, and a blue Bull wheel. I don't think there are any on ebay any more. Like BB-22, it has become a lot less common.
------------------
BB-09, BB-10, BB-32 and BB-76 are the only ways to get a Takara MFB Attack BeyStadium.

Thanks for the info. Yeah the BB-09 set is less common, but it is up on ebay for anyone who wants it. It's sold by allatkorea21.
(May. 17, 2010  10:46 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Thanks for the info. Yeah the BB-09 set is less common, but it is up on ebay for anyone who wants it. It's sold by allatkorea21.

True. I forgot allatkorea21 still had the DX set for sale. It's been a while since it has been up though.

If you're interested, you'd get more for your money if you bought this, btw.
I was looking through the rules and i couldn't find anything about not switching parts before a battle UNLESS it is already attached to the shooter. So in that case, i would be able to switch up my beyblade before the battle.
So here is my question, I don't have a Metal Face, But i do have GB145. If i put GB145 on my LL Drago RF, it would replace the weight but off a little by .2 grams. The reason i am putting that on, is that if i put my CH120 on 145, it will slip down to the 120 when i shoot it for it is left spin which will spin the lock to Unlock. So should i keep CH120 for Battles or put on GB145?
(May. 17, 2010  11:22 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 17, 2010  10:46 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Thanks for the info. Yeah the BB-09 set is less common, but it is up on ebay for anyone who wants it. It's sold by allatkorea21.

True. I forgot allatkorea21 still had the DX set for sale. It's been a while since it has been up though.

If you're interested, you'd get more for your money if you bought this, btw.

I was initially thinking that, but I already have Storm Pegasis, and the other components, and I really wanted to try out the Pegasis combo that everyone's talking about. I guess I'll sleep on it.

Thanks,
I have two questions

1) When will the metal fusion beyblades be sold in Canada in stores like Toysrus, Walmart, London Drugs etc..

2) Which bey blade do you prefer Rock Leone or Counter Leone as a starter?
(May. 18, 2010  2:13 AM)R Leone Wrote: I have two questions

1) When will the metal fusion beyblades be sold in Canada in stores like Toysrus, Walmart, London Drugs etc..

2) Which bey blade do you prefer Rock Leone or Counter Leone as a starter?
1. Read around ... I even made a Bey News article on this.
2. Rock Leone 145WB seems better for some of its parts.
Is GB a better defense part than C?
(May. 18, 2010  7:54 AM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Is GB a better defense part than C?

depends on what type of attack combo your defending against,i find C145 to be better against upper attack combos and GB145 better agaisnt smash attack combos
(May. 18, 2010  7:54 AM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Is GB a better defense part than C?

The parts are called GB145 and C145, not GB and C.

Check out the Beyblade Parts List on the Beywiki.
Is it possible to complete that sliding shot technique using BB-46, The Standard Stadium? When my beyblade is doing a "flower pattern" it often flies out of the stadium.