Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey I got a storm pegasis and when putting on the stickers I put the eye ones on the wrong part of the clear wheel they are not in a place that's going to make a difference in battle like on the out side of the metal wheel or the bottom but I still want to know if its still legal for tournaments
(May. 14, 2010  5:27 PM)blade master Wrote: hey I got a storm pegasis and when putting on the stickers I put the eye ones on the wrong part of the clear wheel they are not in a place that's going to make a difference in battle like on the out side of the metal wheel or the bottom but I still want to know if its still legal for tournaments
No, stickers do not matter hah.
Is there a MFB with a 100RF from the box?
(May. 14, 2010  6:40 PM)Powerlifter Wrote: Is there a MFB with a 100RF from the box?

Storm Pegasis 100RF Stardust Ver.
From Random Booster Vol 3
There's only a 1/8 chance of you actually getting Storm Pegasis 100RF (Stardust Version) in RBV3, so you're better off buying Storm Pegasis and Lightning L Drago.
(May. 14, 2010  3:13 PM)FreedomFighter Wrote: Hi Blader,

I want to ask you which Beyblades there are in the Picture?
What kind of Beblade could be the gold one?

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...CA.De:1123

As I said earlier, most (if not all) of those Beyblades are fake.
CH120 Locked position isn't too ''Locked'' for me.
I use it in LL Drago CH145RF. After maybe 1-2 battles, i look at the CH120 and and it is back to the 120 position. Is it just mine? Or because of the opposite spin, it will give the lock the torque to unwind and the weight of the wheel pushes it back down?
This happens to me a lot as well, with both of my CH120s.
Is it normal for Storm Pegasus 105RF to get its carp handed to it routinely against the likes of Dark Wolf DF145FS and Aries 125S?
Storm Pegasis 105RF should be getting the majority of its wins with KOs.

Should also be mauling an S Bottom-based Beyblade.
(May. 15, 2010  3:41 PM)To Wrote: Is it normal for Storm Pegasus 105RF to get its carp handed to it routinely against the likes of Dark Wolf DF145FS and Aries 125S?

No.

Are you launching properly (sliding shoot, banking)?
That's what I thought.

I'm thinking it might be the Tornado Ridge on the Thunder Whip then. Pegasus is just circling the ridge for a long period until finally hitting the opponent that's just sitting in the centre. But by the time Pegasus lands a hit it's already out of a lot of spin and can only manage a few more before spinning out.
(May. 15, 2010  3:49 PM)To Wrote: That's what I thought.

I'm thinking it might be the Tornado Ridge on the Thunder Whip then. Pegasus is just circling the ridge for a long period until finally hitting the opponent that's just sitting in the centre. But by the time Pegasus lands a hit it's already out of a lot of spin and can only manage a few more before spinning out.
Yes, that is really due to your launch. If you just shoot normally, it will spin around the stadium, while Sliding Shoot will give it more opportunities to cross the centre of the stadium.
(May. 15, 2010  3:49 PM)To Wrote: That's what I thought.

So you're not launching properly then. When using an attack type beyblade, you need to use Sliding Shoot, or at least Banking.
Hahahaha, you're right, it's a fault on my end. This is what I get when Wolborg MS is my favourite Beyblade and I suddenly switch sides to an attack type.
@ Aqua
I see the Blades and Parts today they are all realSmile
I don´t thoght this.
Is it a good idea to buy a Storm Pegasis 105RF?
Is it good?
(May. 15, 2010  10:29 PM)FreedomFighter Wrote: Is it a good idea to buy a Storm Pegasis 105RF?
Is it good?
We have so many pages about this. You really have to learn how to read all of our resources. This should not even be asked.
Oh sorry Unhappy
the neyt time i´ll search first
(May. 15, 2010  10:29 PM)FreedomFighter Wrote: @ Aqua
I see the Blades and Parts today they are all realSmile
I don´t thoght this.

No, they are not all real. Do you even know what the characteristics of a real Beyblade vs. a fake Beyblade are?
I did a brief search and turned up odd results, but is one allowed to use Dragon winders on a BMF winder in WBO sactioned play?
(May. 16, 2010  4:58 AM)To Wrote: I did a brief search and turned up odd results, but is one allowed to use Dragon winders on a BMF winder in WBO sactioned play?

No.
Plastic gen and MFB/BMF products are incompatible as far as legality is concerned.

Though I'm sure plenty of players will chose to use the Dragon winders instead.
Also To it's important to note that a brand spankin new RF is pretty much as predictable as hedging securities. It needs some wearing in along with a proper launch technique.
what do you mean? I can´t proof anymor that the Beyblades are from Takara.
What are the characteristics and which Blades are fake for you in the picture?
(May. 16, 2010  10:32 AM)FreedomFighter Wrote: what do you mean? I can´t proof anymor that the Beyblades are from Takara.
What are the characteristics and which Blades are fake for you in the picture?

Read this - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
Does anyone have problems actually doing anything on the BeybladeBattles.com ?
I registered but can't make my own blade or avatar picture. It tells me I need to register first... but I already did...
(May. 16, 2010  11:50 AM)Powerlifter Wrote: Does anyone have problems actually doing anything on the BeybladeBattles.com ?
I registered but can't make my own blade or avatar picture. It tells me I need to register first... but I already did...

You need to put in a product code for it to save your account.