Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 11, 2010  5:39 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 11, 2010  5:30 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Right now I have some good parts, but really awful BB's.
What would be the better choice for a compact for me: Draciel F's BB, or an SG Flat (with HMC)?

Neither lol

But, I would say SG Flat if I had to choose one. Fortress Base is generally not very good.

I thought so.
I have an SG Semi-Flat but I'm not opening aNIB Galeon just for that.
How do I verify that a bearing core is really tuned bearing core?
Most of italian people tell" No, no, this is not a Tuned Bearing Core". But it is a tune bearing core! They Lie!
The told me: " You have to show me the proof to tell this is a tuned bearing core".
How can i show to these people the proof how the have a tuned bearing core?
Solo Spin time. If it's above normal, then it's probably tuned/seasoned.
(May. 11, 2010  10:53 PM)NAP Wrote: Solo Spin time. If it's above normal, then it's probably tuned/seasoned.
What is a normal Good Solo Spin Time?
And what is a Bad Seasoned/tuned Solo Spin Time?
how much is a grip attacker/jumping base(Harsbo)/roller defender worth?
My RF from Storm Pegasis got a chip in it and I was wondering if it meets WBO standards. I have run tests and everything seems to be fine. No idea how it happened, only used it in an official Takara stadium and got the beyblade a mere day ago.

Click these for a look:

[Image: img0143wd.th.jpg]
[Image: img0144fm.th.jpg]
(May. 12, 2010  12:11 AM)Ex Wrote: My RF from Storm Pegasis got a chip in it and I was wondering if it meets WBO standards. I have run tests and everything seems to be fine. No idea how it happened, only used it in an official Takara stadium and got the beyblade a mere day ago.

Click these for a look:

[Pictures.]
Most Rubber Flat Bottoms do this. With more use, it should flatten again.

I think we do not have much of an issue with Rubber Flat. Some people have used theirs for practice so much that the rubber is a lot smaller.
(May. 12, 2010  12:11 AM)Ex Wrote: My RF from Storm Pegasis got a chip in it and I was wondering if it meets WBO standards. I have run tests and everything seems to be fine. No idea how it happened, only used it in an official Takara stadium and got the beyblade a mere day ago.

Click these for a look:

[Image: img0143wd.th.jpg]
[Image: img0144fm.th.jpg]

This is very common. A mint RF is uncontrollable and dents easily. However over time it breaks in and the dents don't do anything. Nothing to worry about.
Same thing happened to one of mine, they round out pretty quickly.
Is Virgo a suitable wheel for defence if you don't have earth mold 2? Also on stamina combos wouldn't it make more sense having a low than a high one since they easier to tople over with a high track?
(May. 12, 2010  2:06 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Also on stamina combos wouldn't it make more sense having a low than a high one since they easier to tople over with a high track?
Precession :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Physics?...#pid228163
BeyBooster S
what is the secret beyblade
(May. 12, 2010  2:06 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Is Virgo a suitable wheel for defence if you don't have earth mold 2?

Mold one is still good. Virgo could be used, yes, but it does have a small amount of recoil.
I have a ridiulously shiny 8 balance, and I have no clue what bey it came from.
I think it's either driger f or some dranzer.
Any ideas?
(May. 13, 2010  12:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I have a ridiulously shiny 8 balance, and I have no clue what bey it came from.
Any ideas?

Why does it matter which Beyblade it came from?

Anyway, http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
(May. 13, 2010  12:45 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 13, 2010  12:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I have a ridiulously shiny 8 balance, and I have no clue what bey it came from.
Any ideas?

Why does it matter which Beyblade it came from?

Anyway, http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List

I know about the parts list, but I can't tell what beyblade it came from, as I may or may not have all of the original parts.

And it's not just shiny as in mint it's more shiny as in silver plated.
And I know it's hasbro.
Lol, I feel like a dumb dumb.
I just got my CH120 today, but i don't know how to change the height?
So, i look at the CH120 thread, the picture doesn't work for me...
-.-
Search up other stuff like a ''How To'' thing, No good.
Could anyone tell me how to change the height on CH120 please?
(May. 13, 2010  1:06 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Search up other stuff like a ''How To'' thing, No good.
Could anyone tell me how to change the height on CH120 please?

1-Rotate the disc counterclockwise to unlock.
2-Pinch the bottom and extend it by wiggling.
3-Rotate the disc clockwise to lock.
Which Dragoon is the best uncustomized?
Plastic.
(May. 13, 2010  8:19 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: Which Dragoon is the best uncustomized?
Plastic.

Dragoon V2.
I'm thinking about buying a MFB. I didn't want to but plastics are no longer made and it's time to get up to date.
I've noticed the Storm Pegasis 105RF is one of the best blades so the question is: Should I buy it or is there a better attacker blade in MFB?