Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

i dont have any stadium at all, and i dont have any resources to buy one online. Nevertheless, the other day i managed to see some battlestrikers stadiums for sale in a near store. Will the battlestrikers stadium will do just as well as a beyblade stadium?
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m72821328

5th column, 4th row. Who's that Beyblade-mon?
(May. 10, 2010  7:08 AM)Flosal Wrote: i dont have any stadium at all, and i dont have any resources to buy one online. Nevertheless, the other day i managed to see some battlestrikers stadiums for sale in a near store. Will the battlestrikers stadium will do just as well as a beyblade stadium?

If they're the same battle striker stadiums I've seen, then no. Battle striker stadiums are flat, which means attack blades will have almost no ability to move inside, as well as the fact the high ridges won't allow any beyblade to be knocked out. If you really can't get anything online maybe just try a plastic bowl from a $2 shop with shallow ridges?
(May. 09, 2010  9:03 PM)The new blade Wrote: anyone know a reasonable price for a dranzer v2 used...???

Depends on how used it is. I'd say a minimum of $15 for one in fairly good condition though.
(May. 10, 2010  7:08 AM)Flosal Wrote: i dont have any stadium at all, and i dont have any resources to buy one online. Nevertheless, the other day i managed to see some battlestrikers stadiums for sale in a near store. Will the battlestrikers stadium will do just as well as a beyblade stadium?

No.
(May. 10, 2010  8:24 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m72821328

5th column, 4th row. Who's that Beyblade-mon?

5th column and 4th row starting from where? Left? Right? Top? Bottom? You need to be more specific.
Starting from the top left. The one with 4 spikes that kind of turn anti-clockwise. It's a much lighter blue than the one to it's left.
ca we still use worned out parts cause my ball is worned out and i plan to get 2 more wolf d125B
(May. 10, 2010  1:08 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: ca we still use worned out parts cause my ball is worned out and i plan to get 2 more wolf d125B

If it doesn't affect performance, it's fine. Why would you get Wolfs? Wolf and B are terrible parts...
(May. 10, 2010  1:09 PM)NAP Wrote:
(May. 10, 2010  1:08 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: ca we still use worned out parts cause my ball is worned out and i plan to get 2 more wolf d125B

If it doesn't affect performance, it's fine. Why would you get Wolfs? Wolf and B are terrible parts...

someday i will cause my local shops has plenty no one has actually bought any besides me i wish they sell random booster 1 and 2
(May. 10, 2010  1:15 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote:
(May. 10, 2010  1:09 PM)NAP Wrote:

someday i will cause my local shops has plenty no one has actually bought any besides me i wish they sell random booster 1 and 2

they did sell random booster BB-22 and BB-21 if i not wrong @ 1 of the subang jaya supermarket
i have two questions
1- can you paint beyblades and they will still be aloud in battles?
2 is this beyblade limited ed or something because i saw a guy who is selling this and i was wondering if it is?

I have a question about the sliding shoot.
I'm using a H-31/A-31 (Master Dragoon).
So every time I try to pull it off my blade either destroys a part of my stadium or flies out of it (I have a Dranzer Stadium). I know practice makes perfect but I just need some advice on this one (yes I've red the Beywiki article and saw the video). If anyone has some good advice please PM me.

A possible explanation could be I use too much power. With the long ripcord I launch my blade so hard it looses control and ends up destroying something (today I broke my friend's Draciel...).
I'm just curious to know:is there an advantage to using opaque parts over translucent ones?

I heard in the past that translucent ones tend to break more easily,but I wasn't too sure.

Reasoning being is they posted some cool stuff on Plamoya, like the special Earth Aquila, and I want to get one.
(May. 10, 2010  3:44 PM)♥ Wrote:

thank you ♥ Smile
(May. 10, 2010  4:12 PM)Powerlifter Wrote: I have a question about the sliding shoot.
I'm using a H-31/A-31 (Master Dragoon).
So every time I try to pull it off my blade either destroys a part of my stadium or flies out of it (I have a Dranzer Stadium). I know practice makes perfect but I just need some advice on this one (yes I've red the Beywiki article and saw the video). If anyone has some good advice please PM me.

A possible explanation could be I use too much power. With the long ripcord I launch my blade so hard it looses control and ends up destroying something (today I broke my friend's Draciel...).

It may be that it is a Hasbro stadium, and the surface is not uniform enough to allow the movement pattern of your beyblade.
hi i just bought a dragoon g(my first bey) Smile and i was wondering if the attack ring was good or not,i can't access the beywiki article for some reason..any help?
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m72821328

Okay then, starting from the top left, it is in the fifth column starting from the left. It is in the fourth row starting from the top left. It IS IN THE FRONT ROW. It is to the bottom left of a Kid Dragoon Attack Ring. It is to the left of a purple attack ring. In the seller's third picture, it is seen VERY CLEARLY. It has a blue attack ring, with 4 spikes pointing outwards. It's weight disk is seen going past most of the attack ring. It is in a diamond shape On it's bit chip you can see that it has a red outline and a yellow background. Now, I will ask you all once more, who's that BEYBLADE-MON?
(May. 10, 2010  11:24 PM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m72821328

Okay then, starting from the top left, it is in the fifth column starting from the left. It is in the fourth row starting from the top left. It IS IN THE FRONT ROW. It is to the bottom left of a Kid Dragoon Attack Ring. It is to the left of a purple attack ring. In the seller's third picture, it is seen VERY CLEARLY. It has a blue attack ring, with 4 spikes pointing outwards. It's weight disk is seen going past most of the attack ring. It is in a diamond shape On it's bit chip you can see that it has a red outline and a yellow background. Now, I will ask you all once more, who's that BEYBLADE-MON?

wolborg
the blade is the 1st wolborg
Link: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Wolborg
(May. 10, 2010  1:09 PM)NAP Wrote: Wolf and B are terrible parts...

No...

B is actually a very decent stamina bottom, and a great alternative for defense if you don't have WB.
(May. 10, 2010  11:14 PM)The new blade Wrote: hi i just bought a dragoon g(my first bey) Smile and i was wondering if the attack ring was good or not,i can't access the beywiki article for some reason..any help?

Because an article for Dragoon G hasn't been written yet.

Yes. Dragoon G's AR, Eight Spiker is great for Smash Attack. It's a top tier part.
Hey guys long time no talk.
Anyways I just saw the Metal Fusion Beyblade commerical and it seemed the commercial was aired to older kids .
So my question is do you think hasbro is marketing MFB to older kids? and if so is it a smart idea?
(May. 11, 2010  2:54 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Hey guys long time no talk.
Anyways I just saw the Metal Fusion Beyblade commerical and it seemed the commercial was aired to older kids .
So my question is do you think hasbro is marketing MFB to older kids? and if so is it a smart idea?
Hm, we have been discussing it in one or two topics, namely the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread and the anime Beyblade Metal Fusion one. Generally people believe that it is a good tactic because they can get more followers than if they simply aimed the show for younger kids.
I figured they were using older kids in the commercial because they wanted to make it seem cooler to young kids.
(May. 11, 2010  3:20 AM)Khel Wrote: I figured they were using older kids in the commercial because they wanted to make it seem cooler to young kids.
The commercials for the anime really make it sound like they are addressing old Beyblade fans, to me and to others.

Unless the hobby and the anime target audiences do not converge ...
Right now I have some good parts, but really awful BB's.
What would be the better choice for a compact for me: Draciel F's BB, or an SG Flat (with HMC)?
(May. 11, 2010  5:30 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Right now I have some good parts, but really awful BB's.
What would be the better choice for a compact for me: Draciel F's BB, or an SG Flat (with HMC)?

Neither lol

But, I would say SG Flat if I had to choose one. Fortress Base is generally not very good.