Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 04, 2010  11:16 AM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(May. 04, 2010  11:10 AM)voidhero Wrote: uhh if you read it carefully .. actually what i meant was
is the EG released once the tabs are pushed in?
or how does it work because when i launched mine, the EG was not released, so i tried to push them in myself, but could not.
thanks.

If you read it carefully, what Aqua meant was that the EG is automatically released during battle and that you don't have to push them in yourself.
(May. 03, 2010  8:45 PM)Aqua Wrote: No, you pull the two tabs outward before you launch the Beyblade so that the EG releases during battle. You don't push them in.

For more info: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Spin_Gear

Well you are not doing any good by saying that. I see no reason as to why you think that I do not understand that the tabs have to be pulled out. I appreciate your effort but please try to see it from the noob's point of view.

If I have not already made myself clear, let me try once more, being as detailed as possible. If you observe the EG spin gear in the Dranzer GT, you would notice a small white button that when pressed, causes the blade base/tip to release its spin. Before launching my blade, I pulled out the tabs. However, the EG was not activated and the tabs remained pulled out after the blade stopped. As such, I asked if the EG spin gear was activated when the tabs were pushed in (the tab is right outside of the button). I also stated in my first post that my Dranzer GT has strain marks on the plastic on the part where the tabs fall in place which may or may not have caused my inability to push the tab in to test if the EG works.
I have already checked out several sites and documents including the manual and the beyblade wiki before posting here. I would not create an account just to ask a question that I can answer myself by searching the internet.

Thank you for your kind attention.
(May. 04, 2010  12:01 PM)voidhero Wrote: Well you are not doing any good by saying that. I see no reason as to why you think that I do not understand that the tabs have to be pulled out. I appreciate your effort but please try to see it from the noob's point of view.

If I have not already made myself clear, let me try once more, being as detailed as possible. If you observe the EG spin gear in the Dranzer GT, you would notice a small white button that when pressed, causes the blade base/tip to release its spin. Before launching my blade, I pulled out the tabs. However, the EG was not activated and the tabs remained pulled out after the blade stopped. As such, I asked if the EG spin gear was activated when the tabs were pushed in (the tab is right outside of the button). I also stated in my first post that my Dranzer GT has strain marks on the plastic on the part where the tabs fall in place which may or may not have caused my inability to push the tab in to test if the EG works.
I have already checked out several sites and documents including the manual and the beyblade wiki before posting here. I would not create an account just to ask a question that I can answer myself by searching the internet.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Engine Gears break fairly easily, so it may just be that.
(May. 04, 2010  1:05 PM)Aqua Wrote: Engine Gears break fairly easily, so it may just be that.

Alright, thank you.
It is very difficult to press the tabs manually.

On a general note, Dranzer GT's Engine Gear was one of my favourite Beyblade gimmicks when it came out, but the build quality (and to an extent, all EG series build quality) is terrible. I've had three recently and none of them work anymore.
will hasbro also make light wheels
(May. 04, 2010  9:44 PM)SagittarioDude Wrote: will hasbro also make light wheels
What we know is in the Bey News ... Always ...
Yo im think off buying sum beys from theintoy but i was thinkin if i should get the Defense and stamina type or the Attack and balance types.

wat should get??
What is the second heaviest wheel/metal wheel?
And also, how many battles does a Wide Ball take before becoming too worn to use in a defense custom?
(May. 05, 2010  6:31 AM)blacklightning Wrote: Yo im think off buying sum beys from theintoy but i was thinkin if i should get the Defense and stamina type or the Attack and balance types.

wat should get??

What Beys do you already have?
(May. 05, 2010  6:43 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: What is the second heaviest wheel/metal wheel?
I use Kyoganken's weight list most of the time, but Jerf's isn't bad either. Check them out!Wink
I've just got my first ever blade, and the stickers are starting to peel off already? I've used a glue stick but it's not strong enough. Any suggestions?
(May. 05, 2010  3:34 PM)MortalNerd Wrote: I've just got my first ever blade, and the stickers are starting to peel off already? I've used a glue stick but it's not strong enough. Any suggestions?

don't apply the stickers

alternatively, coat with a clear varnish/nail polish
(May. 05, 2010  3:20 PM)MortalNerd Wrote: I've just got my first ever blade, and the stickers are starting to peel off already? I've used a glue stick but it's not strong enough. Any suggestions?
What I do is apply a layer of clear tape over the stickers to prevent it from peeling. But since the plastic clear tape can add a small amount of weight, I'm not sure if it's legal.

However, I usually don't apply the stickers on my Beys, so I can avoid the annoying 'peeling stickers' problem.Wink
(May. 05, 2010  3:37 PM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(May. 05, 2010  3:20 PM)MortalNerd Wrote: I've just got my first ever blade, and the stickers are starting to peel off already? I've used a glue stick but it's not strong enough. Any suggestions?
What I do is apply a layer of clear tape over the stickers to prevent it from peeling. But since the plastic clear tape can add a small amount of weight, I'm not sure if it's legal.

However, I usually don't apply the stickers on my Beys, so I can avoid the annoying 'peeling stickers' problem.Wink

Ah will take that into consideration next time Smile
The Dark Wolf Stickers shouldn't be peeling off. Could you show us a picture of the packaging?
Dont worry now, I peeled of the stickers on the plastic wheel but kept the face sticker and covered it in clear nail varnish, gotta love my sister now :3 and i've got no way of putting a picture up, but i'll find a picture on google which is exact Smile

Edit : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...K:MEWAX:IT

That's the box but bought it from another seller Wink
Auction ended.
Don't link to ebay for pictures. Get a photobucket.
does anyone know the promo code for beyblade battles.com
(May. 05, 2010  11:54 PM)SagittarioDude Wrote: does anyone know the promo code for beyblade battles.com
Hmm, I was about to ask the same thing lol.
i have a question....if a part is cracked slightly and performs normally ..is it still legal or considered broken ?
It comes with the actual beyblades you buy. Canadians should see them in stores in the very near future.
(May. 05, 2010  11:59 PM)Taru Wrote: i have a question....if a part is cracked slightly and performs normally ..is it still legal or considered broken ?
I'm pretty sure that it depends on the size of the crack. can you post a picture of how big the crack is so that we can see it?
(May. 05, 2010  11:59 PM)NAP Wrote: It comes with the actual beyblades you buy. Canadians should see them in stores in the very near future.
then how did BeyBrad play it? (or atleast I think he did)
Brad probably just played against the computer ... ?
(May. 05, 2010  11:59 PM)Taru Wrote: i have a question....if a part is cracked slightly and performs normally ..is it still legal or considered broken ?

It should fine, I believe. Only if it affects performance. Although if it's cracked, it's likely that it'll break even further, so I'd suggest replacing the part as soon as possible.

(May. 06, 2010  12:00 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: then how did BeyBrad play it? (or atleast I think he did)

You can still play the game. The full register needs a code.
(May. 06, 2010  12:06 AM)NAP Wrote:

It should fine, I believe. Only if it affects performance. Although if it's cracked, it's likely that it'll break even further, so I'd suggest replacing the part as soon as possible.

(May. 06, 2010  12:00 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: then how did BeyBrad play it? (or atleast I think he did)

You can still play the game. The full register needs a code.

its just a tiny crack on my D bottom ... it is still in place though and i have used it alot and it hasnt broke yet but thanks for the info Grin
(May. 05, 2010  9:49 AM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(May. 05, 2010  6:31 AM)blacklightning Wrote: Yo im think off buying sum beys from theintoy but i was thinkin if i should get the Defense and stamina type or the Attack and balance types.

wat should get??

What Beys do you already have?
(May. 05, 2010  6:43 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: What is the second heaviest wheel/metal wheel?
I use Kyoganken's weight list most of the time, but Jerf's isn't bad either. Check them out!Wink

NONE!!! lolz everytime i try 2 get sum from sum1 they rip me off n i dnt have a paypal so, yea