Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hi, how do i add pictures into my post? (soz noob question)
(May. 03, 2010  3:28 AM)momiji manju Wrote: hi, how do i add pictures into my post? (soz noob question)
Hm, this is really not the topic for this question since it is not related to Beyblade, however you have to host it on some website like imageshack.us, then you take the URL and put it between IMG tags like this :
Code:
[IMG]http://[/IMG]
oh, sorry. And thanks.
(May. 02, 2010  9:26 PM)Dirge Wrote: strange since my FS combo was constinly outspining my deffence combo Confused,thanks anyway Joyful_3

What part did you use in your 'FS combo' and 'defense combo'?
Hello!
would like to ask on the engine gear system for Dranzer GT. I understand that its clutch releases during battle, however when mine was launched, the spin was not released. I think it has something to do with the two little pushable plastic things on the bottom part of the blade. (I have not taken it out in years and when I fiddled around with it I may have damaged it - there are those marks that show strain on the plastic).
Thanks for your time!
you need to pull them out before battle
thanks for answering!
so the spin is released when they are pushed in right? are they supposed to be really hard to be pushed in with your hands?
thanks again!
(May. 03, 2010  3:29 PM)voidhero Wrote: thanks for answering!
so the spin is released when they are pushed in right? are they supposed to be really hard to be pushed in with your hands?
thanks again!

No, you pull the two tabs outward before you launch the Beyblade so that the EG releases during battle. You don't push them in.
My cuz just got this Dark Bull Bey and it looked diffretn then all the others iv seen and i was wondering why? is it cause it was made by someone else or is it fake????? Plz help
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(May. 03, 2010  11:54 PM)DefenciveDemon Wrote: My cuz just got this Dark Bull Bey and it looked diffretn then all the others iv seen and i was wondering why? is it cause it was made by someone else or is it fake????? Plz help
It is simply the reinforced mold. It is official.
(May. 04, 2010  1:57 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: How do you name HMS combos?

AR: [part name]
WD: [part name]
RC: [part name]
(May. 04, 2010  2:04 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 04, 2010  1:57 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: How do you name HMS combos?

AR: [part name]
WD: [part name]
RC: [part name]

Thanks, but I always thought that was like just a breakdown of ingredients on how to make a cake. Is there no actual way of giving it a name? If there isn't, I might just start making up random names for some combos I make...
(May. 04, 2010  2:17 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Thanks, but I always thought that was like just a breakdown of ingredients on how to make a cake. Is there no actual way of giving it a name? If there isn't, I might just start making up random names for some combos I make...

No, it's not like MFB.

Here's an example:

AR: Circle Upper (Death Gargoyle MS)
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode (Dragoon MS UV)

Concept - Upper Attack
I have a rather strange question here....

Do attack rings with a Rhombus or Square design (Apollon G, Orca Diver) add to the purpose of changing recoil, changing smash pattern, or are they just like that to look accurate to their names?
Depending on the type of paint used on a metal face can it be considered illegal? Lets say I used tube paint instead of a spray paint and painted it since the tube paint would add an extra lets say as an example 0.2 g of weight to the face would that be illegal in comparison to the probable 0.04 g from spray paint.
(May. 04, 2010  3:10 AM)RaitonLDragon Wrote: Depending on the type of paint used on a metal face can it be considered illegal? Lets say I used tube paint instead of a spray paint and painted it since the tube paint would add an extra lets say as an example 0.2 g of weight to the face would that be illegal in comparison to the probable 0.04 g from spray paint.
I just want to tell you that two new Metal Faces will be released, so one might be blue, if that is the only colour you want.
Ye I know they will be im askin cuz I wanna get a purple an orange and a green used blue as an example in the other post.

Edit: Also would the tampering of any official hasbro,takara part be legal in any tourney hosted by the wbo.(If it doesn't affect performance)
If you'd read the rulebook you'd find the answer to all these questions.
(May. 04, 2010  3:13 AM)RaitonLDragon Wrote: Ye I know they will be im askin cuz I wanna get a purple an orange and a green used blue as an example in the other post.

Edit: Also would the tampering of any official hasbro,takara part be legal in any tourney hosted by the wbo.(If it doesn't affect performance)

Gah, I have no idea where the official rules are... but I believe that any modification made to a part that does not significantly affect weight or performance (e.g. painting/dying a part) is legal.
(May. 04, 2010  4:01 AM)Darkmega354 Wrote: Gah, I have no idea where the official rules are...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules
(May. 03, 2010  8:45 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 03, 2010  3:29 PM)voidhero Wrote: thanks for answering!
thanks again!

No, you pull the two tabs outward before you launch the Beyblade so that the EG releases during battle. You don't push them in.

uhh if you read it carefully .. actually what i meant was
is the EG released once the tabs are pushed in?
or how does it work because when i launched mine, the EG was not released, so i tried to push them in myself, but could not.
thanks.
(May. 04, 2010  11:10 AM)voidhero Wrote: uhh if you read it carefully .. actually what i meant was
is the EG released once the tabs are pushed in?
or how does it work because when i launched mine, the EG was not released, so i tried to push them in myself, but could not.
thanks.

If you read it carefully, what Aqua meant was that the EG is automatically released during battle and that you don't have to push them in yourself.
(May. 03, 2010  8:45 PM)Aqua Wrote: No, you pull the two tabs outward before you launch the Beyblade so that the EG releases during battle. You don't push them in.

For more info: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Spin_Gear