Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Beybattler:They are not in stores yet.

SaggitarioDude: You are only allowed to use Hasbro blades in a hasbro tournament.
(May. 01, 2010  12:59 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Beybattler:They are not in stores yet.

SaggitarioDude: You are only allowed to use Hasbro blades in a hasbro tournament.

WHAT?!?!?!?!
Your telling me i have to buy EVERYTHING AGAIN????!!!?!?!?!?!
Whatever, if they ask imma be like ''Yee Foshow Dis Isha Hasbro Playa.''
(Apr. 29, 2010  10:17 AM)theflightyellz Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2010  11:19 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2010  6:13 PM)Khel Wrote: It's fake and build quality is carp.

Some of their parts actually work quite well, such as their launchers (not the rip cords lol), and their wolborg 2 spin shafts. I bought two just for fun because they're like $2.00

[Image: hahahaaano.gif]
=_=
Seriously, don't try and convince people of the upsides of fake parts.

sdgaf. I'm not, I'm just saying they're not 100% Junk. They're far inferior to real beyblades, but for messing around etc. they're usefull for more than wiping your.
Why do you think would they let you use Takara tomy blades in a Hasbro tourney? They make it that way so people buy more of their products.
Just wondering, I've seen a few posts about people's RFs being incredibly worn out, has anyone's RF been worn enough to become a ball shape? and is it useful in a defence combination?
(May. 01, 2010  12:35 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Just wondering, I've seen a few posts about people's RFs being incredibly worn out, has anyone's RF been worn enough to become a ball shape? and is it useful in a defence combination?

Yes. It can make a decent defense bottom.
so still not as good as WB?
Usually not, it moves around, away from the centre of the stadium too much, and therefore gets hit far too often.
(May. 01, 2010  12:35 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Just wondering, I've seen a few posts about people's RFs being incredibly worn out, has anyone's RF been worn enough to become a ball shape? and is it useful in a defence combination?

Wouldn't a ball shaped RF be illegal to use?
bey day tournament greenrigg park scotland glasgow look up forum and r any of u coming plz try 2
um witch random booster does it take to get a aries metal wheel not light wheel metal
Random Booster Volume One, however I understand it was quite hard to get hold of at its release, let alone now. It's the rarest regular MFB product by far.
Does anybody have a rough idea of when MFB is coming out? I know this month, but when?
(May. 01, 2010  8:49 PM)IceRyu Wrote: Does anybody have a rough idea of when MFB is coming out? I know this month, but when?
What we know is in the Bey News. If there is no definite date there, then there is no definite date known at all anywhere.
(May. 01, 2010  4:04 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Wouldn't a ball shaped RF be illegal to use?

If it was worn down this much, then yes it would be.
will the toyline be realesed at the same time the series premiere kicks off
(May. 02, 2010  1:29 AM)SagittarioDude Wrote: will the toyline be realesed at the same time the series premiere kicks off

Come on, do you not read? One post above yours:

(May. 01, 2010  8:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 01, 2010  8:49 PM)IceRyu Wrote: Does anybody have a rough idea of when MFB is coming out? I know this month, but when?
What we know is in the Bey News. If there is no definite date there, then there is no definite date known at all anywhere.

In other words: we don't know.
Does anyone know why in most of the BMF pics on the website the faces of the Beyblades are taken off?
The stickers of the faces, I mean.
(May. 02, 2010  4:20 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: Does anyone know why in most of the BMF pics on the website the faces of the Beyblades are taken off?
The stickers of the faces, I mean.
No idea. I doubt it is important though.
how does the beypointer work yesterday i was about to take some points of my friend because i won then while i was doing it said set then i connected it then my beypointer became jammed (there goes my 5800 points)
(May. 02, 2010  6:42 AM)Dirge Wrote: Does FS have better stamina then WB?

Far from it; so no, it doesn't.
(May. 02, 2010  4:45 PM)Kei Wrote: Far from it; so no, it doesn't.

strange since my FS combo was constinly outspining my deffence combo Confused,thanks anyway Joyful_3
tests haven't really been made yet, though it's been bandied about that r2f moves faster, but has worse stamina. On the other hand, people are also saying it's more controllable. Basically no idea.