Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Could anyone describe the beyblade "TryHorn" to me? Is it a three ringed beyblade? At least from the show it appears that way.
(Apr. 16, 2010  3:10 AM)REtread Wrote: Could anyone describe the beyblade "TryHorn" to me? Is it a three ringed beyblade? At least from the show it appears that way.

it doesnt exist
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You simply push Q (when it is attached on M145) towards the middle or away from it. You will see when you get it, if you do : it is very easy to figure out.

Also, there are 2 ways you can attach Q to M145, so there are 4 modes of M145Q.
(Apr. 16, 2010  3:49 AM)Galaxy Pegasus Wrote: Can any one answer my question above?

Go back and read current threads in Beyblade General. Kai-V works hard to provide this information you know.

There are no known beys to come out in the month of june. In Japan, the 3rd DS game, "Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion - Bakushin Susanoo Attacks!" is released on July 15th.

EDIT: August 21st is the theatrical release of The MFB movie, in Japan. Where Sol Blaze will be available.
I'm stating the Japanese release dates because I do not know when other Asian countries get them.
Plus we have no idea what the Beyblade situation in Indonesia is. Most of us live elsewhere.
I seriously should not have to reiterate that this topic is for questions regarding the Beyblade hobby, not things that are specific to this site.
Would it be wise to edit the OP to include Hiro Ayami's updated "What to Buy in MFB" thread instead of the older one?
(Apr. 16, 2010  5:24 PM)Benkei Wrote: Would it be wise to edit the OP to include Hiro Ayami's updated "What to Buy in MFB" thread instead of the older one?
It would be, indeed.
(Apr. 16, 2010  4:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Plus we have no idea what the Beyblade situation in Indonesia is. Most of us live elsewhere.
we dont have hybrid in indonesia i live there at jakarta
what type of beyblade is storm pegasis
(Apr. 16, 2010  6:50 PM)shamebo100 Wrote: what type of beyblade is storm pegasis
Beywiki.
were can i find black dranzer at a cheap price?
(Apr. 17, 2010  2:08 AM)kokolossal Wrote: were can i find black dranzer at a cheap price?
We have a topic for Stores with Beyblade in stock. Probably eBay, or a member here if you are lucky.
(Apr. 17, 2010  2:08 AM)kokolossal Wrote: were can i find black dranzer at a cheap price?
umm isn't that the dranzer F that had 3 different tips? because I think that I saw that on amazon.com a while back
(Apr. 17, 2010  2:15 AM)beybattler Wrote: umm isn't that the dranzer F that had 3 different tips? because I think that I saw that on amazon.com a while back
Yes. It's basically just a re-color I think. And shamebo100 it's an Attack type. But use the Beywiki as Kai-V said.
where can i find gemios metal wheel system in malysia

my freind has the same probblem but ebay should be the best decision

ps:or the in toy
I'm stilling trying to decide on which beyblade I should get first and I'm just waiting until they come out in canada. but I can't decide which beyblade to get I have decided to get either Flame sagittario or Lightning Ldrago. it seems that I have been takeing more of a likeing to these 2 beyblades lately. especially since I'm just gonna get a storm pegasis with the american reelease. I would probably get a Earth Aquila but I probably won't be able to because hasbro will be releasing them in waves. and I don't have any MFB beyblades so I don't know much about how good certain beyblades are other than what people say. so WBO you guys get to decide for me which beyblade should I get first Lightning Ldrago or Flame Sagittario.

EDIT: sorry if my post is confusing to some people.
(Apr. 17, 2010  7:04 PM)beybattler Wrote: I'm stilling trying to decide on which beyblade I should get first and I'm just waiting until they come out in canada. but I can't decide which beyblade to get I have decided to get either Flame sagittario or Lightning Ldrago. it seems that I have been takeing more of a likeing to these 2 beyblades lately. especially since I'm just gonna get a storm pegasis with the american reelease. I would probably get a Earth Aquila but I probably won't be able to because hasbro will be releasing them in waves. and I don't have any MFB beyblades so I don't know much about how good certain beyblades are other than what people say. so WBO you guys get to decide for me which beyblade should I get first Lightning Ldrago or Flame Sagittario.

EDIT: sorry if my post is confusing to some people.
Hm, this should be asked in the Purchase Consultation topic.
(Apr. 17, 2010  7:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, this should be asked in the Purchase Consultation topic.
ok will do.
I no this sounds daft but a beyblade must match ur spirit and u sound like flame saggitaro sort of guy .Hoped this helped
(Apr. 17, 2010  10:14 PM)shamebo100 Wrote: I no this sounds daft but a beyblade must match ur spirit and u sound like flame saggitaro sort of guy .Hoped this helped

unequivocally daft
(Apr. 17, 2010  10:14 PM)shamebo100 Wrote: I no this sounds daft but a beyblade must match ur spirit and u sound like flame saggitaro sort of guy .Hoped this helped

Wut!? There's a reason why we have a purchase consultation and a recommended list...
Is the old mold variation of Earth metal wheel seen in BB-47 Starter Earth Aquila 145WD noticeably susceptable to breakages or have issues with durability?

I have read the wiki articles and the thread concerning Earth Aquila. It has told me there is variation in performance (old mold used for stamina, new mold used for defence). I want to know if the old mold is particularly fragile, or conversely if the difference is negligible in terms of durability, not performance.

It has been reported in the "whine about your breaks" thread that the first mold does tend to break frequently, but it is unclear for me under what circumstances (prolonged useage versus single impact). This is why I also ask for enlightenment on the difference in life-span of the two variations.