Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Metal Fantom isn't an attack ring, it was the full name for the MF abbreviation of dragoon MF, Wolf crusher from Wolborg MS. All of this can be found out on the beywiki by using the search box, or even by simply googling "Metal Fantom Beyblade" or "Wolf Crusher Beyblade".
People really need to start learning to find things out for themselves, especially when it's things that are this simple.
We write beywiki articles for a reason.
Where to buy metal fight beyblades in sukkur or khairpur??????????
Metal Fight Beyblades have not been brought outside apart from East Asia yet. They will be released in Canada in Spring, US and UK in Fall. The rest of Europe is undetermined yet.

While no date has been given, I doubt it will hit South Asia until sometime late in 2011. You will need to purchase online.
Is it possable to buy all the rights to a discontinued and cancled series?
if so who do i contact to officialy discuse such?
(Mar. 25, 2010  8:50 PM)Darkone Wrote: Is it possable to buy all the rights to a discontinued and cancled series?

lol what is this about
...medabots...
(Mar. 25, 2010  8:50 PM)Darkone Wrote: Is it possable to buy all the rights to a discontinued and cancled series?
(Mar. 25, 2010  9:00 PM)Darkone Wrote: ...medabots...

This is not the right thread to post this in at all. This thread is for questions about Beyblade, the toy.
then were do i ask?
(Mar. 25, 2010  9:17 PM)Darkone Wrote: then were do i ask?

In the Off-topic forum. The "Random Thoughts 3" thread would be fine.
I was browsing through Beywiki and I looked through the Shooting Techniques when I found a technique called Waterfall. It doesn't tell much at all. Is it real or possible to do, or is it made up?

[Image: frdR.gif] [Image: vn6e.gif] [Image: EINt.gif]
[Image: 0qK5.gif]
which of these to beys have the better bottom, earth Aquila or Dark Bull?
(Mar. 26, 2010  12:15 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: I was browsing through Beywiki and I looked through the Shooting Techniques when I found a technique called Waterfall. It doesn't tell much at all. Is it real or possible to do, or is it made up?
... It is a joke in the Beyblade community.

When are we supposed to get rid of that article already ?
Would dranzer v2's attack ring preform decently on a zombie combo?
(Mar. 26, 2010  1:15 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Would dranzer v2's attack ring preform decently on a zombie combo?

No.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Zombie
(Mar. 26, 2010  12:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... It is a joke in the Beyblade community.

When are we supposed to get rid of that article already ?

done
(Mar. 26, 2010  12:16 AM)castleoblivion Wrote: which of these to beys have the better bottom, earth Aquila or Dark Bull?

Why not read their respective articles on Beywiki?: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ull_H145SD and http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...uila_145WD

Both are excellent, either way. It is hard to conclude which is "better". In my opinion, WD edges SD, but many argue otherwise.
(Mar. 26, 2010  2:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: done

Oh, I actually liked that joke...Unhappy

p.s. I'm back Joyful_3
can u fit a angle compass on a digital power launcher
How are the new bey point cards gonna work cause it's really bothering me?!
(Mar. 27, 2010  5:41 PM)Burst Phoenix Wrote: How are the new bey point cards gonna work cause it's really bothering me?!
What I know is there :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bey-Ta-1...#pid248772
Sorry if this is not exactly the right place to post - new here. I'm wondering if someone could tell me the exact names of the first Beyblades released in North America. Am I right that they are Dragoon S, Driger S, Dranzer S, and Draciel S? Also, if I were to buy these now, is there anywhere I can buy new English versions of them cheaper than Amazon's $50 price tag for each? If I buy Asian versions, will the product inside the box still have the same quality and language? In other words, will the Beyblade/Stickers all be the same as the English versions? Thanks.
I think the first blades were blades like grip attacker and blades around that series and the non-american blades are pretty self explanatory and someone on this website can help build one but no the instructions are in a diffrent launguage. You can also try ebay for diffrent blades other than amazon. Check the stores with beyblade in stock thread.
(Mar. 27, 2010  11:26 PM)Numbynumbnuts Wrote: Sorry if this is not exactly the right place to post - new here. I'm wondering if someone could tell me the exact names of the first Beyblades released in North America. Am I right that they are Dragoon S, Driger S, Dranzer S, and Draciel S?

Those names are correct. They weren't the first Beyblades to be released in N.A. though.

(Mar. 27, 2010  11:26 PM)Numbynumbnuts Wrote: Also, if I were to buy these now, is there anywhere I can buy new English versions of them cheaper than Amazon's $50 price tag for each? If I buy Asian versions, will the product inside the box still have the same quality and language? In other words, will the Beyblade/Stickers all be the same as the English versions? Thanks.

For those 4 Beyblades, the Takara (Japanese), Sono Kong (Korea) and Hasbro (N.A., UK, etc) versions would be the same. They are not very common anymore though.

Here is a list of the ones on ebay:

Takara Draciel S
Takara Dranzer S (Transparent Blue Version) - cooljoe-uk tends have a lot of fairly rare Beyblades.
Sono Kong Beyblade Deluxe Gold Set: This set is pretty expensive. It comes with the gold versions of Dragoon S, Driger S, Draciel S, and Dranzer S, as well as 2 Gold Launcher Grips, 4 launchers and 4 ripcords, and a stadium.
Sono Kong Dranzer S (Gold Version)
Sono Kong Draciel S (Gold Version)
Sono Kong Dragoon S (Gold Version)
Sono Kong Driger S (Gold Version)

From tisinc99:

Takara Dranzer S (Clear Version)

Aside from ebay and tisinc99, you could check the BeyMarketplace forum. Some members might be selling the Beyblades you are looking for.
The build quality of the sonokong blades is not as good as that of hasbro or Takara. I've had sonokong variants of each of the S-series blades, and the construction is flimsy compared to th hasbro and takara versions. The sonokong driger-s has a generic core.