Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r16787053

If people are not 100% sure about what they are saying, then they should refrain from answering ... It sounds harsh, but seriously.
lol i paid 1600 for mine
(Mar. 19, 2010  1:29 PM)silver knight Wrote: TAKARA Beyblade BB-44 Random Booster Stardust Pegasis does this produve also come with a loose rf bottom
here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-Beyblade-BB-4...335a95f3b6

um i know i should be patient but really need to know this before monday if i am to get in time to my cousins birthday
(Mar. 19, 2010  6:23 PM)silver knight Wrote: um i know i should be patient but really need to know this before monday if i am to get in time to my cousins birthday

This is a RANDOM BOOSTER. You don't know what's inside.
Is counter the metal version of heat?
Counter actually has elements of both the Rock and Leone metal wheels, in the same way that Cyber uses elements from both Storm and the original Pegasis wheel.
I understand that, but Heat is the only Light Wheel that doesn't have a metal counterpart and counter just seemed to fit the bill. Or do the two parts just have a striking similarity?
they have a remote similarity, but that's it.
It was never intended as a metal version of heat, we don't fully know why heat has never had a metal wheel counterpart.
Does anyone know the dimensions of the attack type beystadium?
Everything else is coming off properly except the face it wont come off btw my Beyblade is Flame Sagittario,i think i used the tool the wrong way round because when i try to use it the proper way nothing happens but when i use it the wrong way it does feel as its working but then nothing happens. i'm really confused have i spoiled my first ever Metal fight beyblade? (and no i haven't tried out the beyblade yet because i haven't got a launcher its coming in the mail soon) I don't mind re-purchasing flame sagittario but i just wanted to know if its not to late to fix it. Confused VERY CONFUSED but as for the placing i checked out a few pics of flame sagittario and the holes and everthing our in the perfect place except for the stickers :3 Grin xD i always fail with stickers.
If you assembled the beyblade properly all you need to do is use the tool and twist counterclockwise.
(Mar. 19, 2010  10:19 PM)mezz Wrote: Everything else is coming off properly except the face it wont come off btw my Beyblade is Flame Sagittario,i think i used the tool the wrong way round because when i try to use it the proper way nothing happens but when i use it the wrong way it does feel as its working but then nothing happens. i'm really confused have i spoiled my first ever Metal fight beyblade? (and no i haven't tried out the beyblade yet because i haven't got a launcher its coming in the mail soon) I don't mind re-purchasing flame sagittario but i just wanted to know if its not to late to fix it. Confused VERY CONFUSED but as for the placing i checked out a few pics of flame sagittario and the holes and everthing our in the perfect place except for the stickers :3 Grin xD i always fail with stickers.

oh i just remembered!
this happened to me a few minutes ago, if it definitely won't work use some metal pliers
(Mar. 19, 2010  10:12 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: Does anyone know the dimensions of the attack type beystadium?

http://www.beyuk.net/attackstadium.php
(Mar. 19, 2010  10:24 PM)Potato Wrote: oh i just remembered!
this happened to me a few minutes ago, if it definitely won't work use some metal pliers
Ok thanks! yh i will try when my dad gets home!
Could you say that dragoon ms uv and storm pegasis have identical bottoms (core for hms).Because they both have the rubber flat. That depites the fact that they are on two totally diffrent systems.
Not at all.

I think GFCUM has a superior choice of rubber and a better movement pattern.
(Mar. 22, 2010  2:52 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: is wolf (pre-hws) any good?
Not much. Not a good purchase.
Does anyone know where I can purchase a pre-hws Libra under 30$?
I looked on ebay today looking to buy a storm pegasis and saw 1 that said english version. I was kinda suprised. When i clicked on it ot looked real and legit. I wanted to no if it was real or was it just a knock off?
(Mar. 22, 2010  4:17 AM)DefenciveDemon Wrote: I looked on ebay today looking to buy a storm pegasis and saw 1 that said english version. I was kinda suprised. When i clicked on it ot looked real and legit. I wanted to no if it was real or was it just a knock off?
Use the Search function to look for our "fake mfb" threads, and also read theflightyellz's guide, which is stickied in this forum. Chances are it is fake, from what I remember.
(Mar. 18, 2010  6:49 AM)Robsta Wrote: This isn't strictly speaking a beyblade question but I was wondering if anyone has any screenshots of what previous layouts of the WBO looked like, I have only seen the one that is used now and am curious about others.

I remember this thread having images of some of the previous WBO/ Beywiki logos and layouts.