Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Oh ok, cool. The gold color is misleading.
My friend and I just bought some MS beyblades. We are both pretty cheap and really don't wanna buy a stadium for such ridiculous prices, so I was wondering if a Punchbowl would work as a stadium (one of the huge ones, like over 2 ft)?

Since it is metal am kinda worried if they'll get traction
That will wear down your tips faster.
You really should get a stadium, seriously, the stadium is the best thing you can Beyblade in. You can find reasonable prices for stadiums up on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-stadium-and...3a58c8e0ef
You might have luck with that. Just look around for a stadium.
(Mar. 17, 2010  4:13 AM)Raykon Wrote: You really should get a stadium, seriously, the stadium is the best thing you can Beyblade in. You can find reasonable prices for stadiums up on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-stadium-and...3a58c8e0ef
You might have luck with that. Just look around for a stadium.

Could you tell me what blade comes with that? Might get that, then I'll have to buy a hella expensive launcher and then see if i can find another blade that comes with a launcher (can't just get one overpowered blade)

my wallet just hurts thinking about it -- $8 for the 2 HMS, $13 for blade/stadium, $15 for blade and launcher, then like $10 for plain launcher
(Mar. 17, 2010  4:34 AM)WinterX Wrote: Could you tell me what blade comes with that? Might get that, then I'll have to buy a hella expensive launcher and then see if i can find another blade that comes with a launcher (can't just get one overpowered blade)
That is Bull 145S. Not such a good Beyblade, but it is probably a selling strategy ...
(Mar. 17, 2010  3:31 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: Oh ok, cool. The gold color is misleading.

Yeah, who ever heard of gold metal?
Which bey is the best balance or defense from your view cause I'm not sure which one to get.
I heard someone say that if you put a plastic ripcord in cold water for a while it will make it longer? Is this true?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5RTQNea-M

Dipping them in hot/warm water to straighten them will allow for a cleaner launch.
You wouldn't want it "longer", because there would be a wider gap between the teeth, causing more slipping and less power.
This isn't strictly speaking a beyblade question but I was wondering if anyone has any screenshots of what previous layouts of the WBO looked like, I have only seen the one that is used now and am curious about others.
To my knowledge there was one other layout when it was known as the beywiki, but if memory serves me right it was pretty similar to this.
I proposed a change a while ago, but we needed to keep it looking like a "corporation" and less like a fan site, and stuck with the current design.
This probably would have fitted better in general discussion, but I'm sure a question similar to this has been asked here before.
There were all the banner changes as well, off the top of my head:
Easter? Christmas, New Year?, the MFB manga writers bday and Brad day.
[Image: newwiki.jpg]

This is all I can find for now, unfortunately ...
I really liked that layout (talking about the forums), and also the original layout, even though there was not very much contrast between things. I have the forum header saved for the layout above:

[Image: newheaders.th.jpg]

You can also see the header for the original layout in the Brad Day thread and some other graphics on the old versions of the Beywiki main page.
is Killer Gemios DF145FS worth buying at all?
Correct me if I am wrong but that goes in the purchase consultation and I have a question

What is a spark disc ,where do you get them, and are they illegal to use?
a spark disc is a weight disk that has flint on it/in it so that when it is contacted by another weight disk it produces sparks, Yes they're completely illegal.
TAKARA Beyblade BB-44 Random Booster Stardust Pegasis does this produve also come with a loose rf bottom
here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-Beyblade-BB-4...335a95f3b6
Hi!

I love beyblades and I got some beyblades but the thing is that I got no ripcords! x=)
I was looking at some blades at a swedish site, and found something interesting, I think...
Please can you just look at the site and tell me if they are worth buying?
It's very cheap it costs around 6 $.

http://www.blocket.se/stockholm/LEGO_Kni...?ca=21&w=3

Regards Kevin
(Mar. 19, 2010  9:39 AM)Robsta Wrote: Yes they're completely illegal.

Spark Disks are 100% legal.
(Mar. 19, 2010  3:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Spark Disks are 100% legal.

What? That's wrong. They are 100% illegal.
Wait, was your post made for a good laugh? Oh, ha ha ha.

(No seriously, that post you made was hilarious. I was trying to act stupid.)
(Mar. 19, 2010  3:37 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: What? That's wrong. They are 100% illegal.
Wait, was your post made for a good laugh? Oh, ha ha ha.

(No seriously, that post you made was hilarious. I was trying to act stupid.)

Um, they are legal. What are you talking about?