Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Which is better: Dragoon MF of Slash Riger MS?
(Mar. 16, 2010  2:08 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: Which is better: Dragoon MF of Slash Riger MS?

I'd say Slash.
What's the difference between BB-28 Storm Pegasus 105RF and BB-01 Storm Pegasus 105RF?
(Mar. 16, 2010  3:26 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: What's the difference between BB-28 Storm Pegasus 105RF and BB-01 Storm Pegasus 105RF?

umm BB-01 is pegasus 105F not storm pegasus
you should have a look at these
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Pegasis_105F
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...asis_105RF
BB-01 was the 4-Layer version of Pegasis, the Pegasis wheel and Storm just resemble each other.
(Mar. 16, 2010  2:08 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: Which is better: Dragoon MF of Slash Riger MS?

Overall, Dragoon MF has more useful parts. Check out both Beywiki articles on the two of them.
this is about the RF bottom
every one says that the rf bottm 'worns down' but i had mine for 4 months now and it hasnt lost speed or endurance at all every time some dirt gets in i wash it and it works like brand new so is there some special stadiums or something else to worn RF down??
Hi I am out of working beylaunchers so I can not test this myself.

Can any one please tell me; how many full revolutions does a beyblade do with a total extention of the cord of the beylauncher?

Thanks
(Mar. 16, 2010  1:53 PM)DRACO Wrote: Hi I am out of working beylaunchers so I can not test this myself.

Can any one please tell me; how many full revolutions does a beyblade do with a total extention of the cord of the beylauncher?

Thanks

I just tested it. It's about 7.5-7.75 revolutions.
can i ask i want to ask the appriote thread to build me a combo for a certain MF blade before i buy it, but i dont have the parts yet can i still ask this said thread or do i really need the parts
(Mar. 16, 2010  5:11 PM)CyrosFangus Wrote: can i ask i want to ask the appriote thread to build me a combo for a certain MF blade before i buy it, but i dont have the parts yet can i still ask this said thread or do i really need the parts
Well, if you are certain you will get the parts and that you have checked the Competitive MFB Combos topic to see if you could already do something with them that was previously suggested as a best combination, then you could post. Of course it is always better when players experiment on their own because it is good practice and everything, but many people ask anyway, whether they have the parts yet or not.
ot you could go to this thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo.
that's the thread i meant cutewolfsam, Kai-V basically answered my question thanks, ill do some research then ill post, i just wanna make a blue wolf MF blade
would placing tape on a old hasbro stadium prevent the MFBs from getting paint on them?
(clear tape)
(Mar. 16, 2010  8:09 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: would placing tape on a old hasbro stadium prevent the MFBs from getting paint on them?
(clear tape)
Hm, obviously friction is not the same with tape, so tops do not react the same way. It might form a barrier between the paint and the top though, obviously ... However play will be different.
so it'd be better to buy the attack stadium?...
Does anyone know how you can store points in the BeyPoint card? or is it no bey points anymore? i know u can add stickers for every level u beaten, but no points?
well when i use my pegasis in my portable stadium the bottom gets like all white (i think it gets dirty cause i can clean it off) but the thing is because of that pegasis looses almost everytime because the dirty causes him to slow down what products should i use to clean the stadium with so this won't happend i first tried a simple wet rag and it still is getting dirt of the bottom.

Also when i use the plastic it doesn't get as dirty and it actually wins from time to time

But again what cleaning products should i use on my stadium so the pegasis RF bottom won't get dirty during the match ( i mean it gets really dirty)

and please don't say to just forget the stadium and get a attack stadium because i just spent 100 dollars on beyblades and don't have the money right now to get a stadium
(Mar. 16, 2010  9:23 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: and please don't say to just forget the stadium and get a attack stadium because i just spent 100 dollars on beyblades and don't have the money right now to get a stadium

I can honestly never understand this.

[Spends hundreds of dollars on DVDs, hoping to play them on computer]
[Later complains about the bad quality, lack of enjoyment from watching on a monitor, etc.]
[Tells other people not to suggest buying a DVD player]

... Why? Why didn't you save up some money to buy a suitable Stadium?

---

You could use a wet rag with a little soap or detergent, and wipe down with a dry cloth afterwards.
(Mar. 16, 2010  9:21 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: Does anyone know how you can store points in the BeyPoint card? or is it no bey points anymore? i know u can add stickers for every level u beaten, but no points?
We still have to see exactly how they are used, but yes, you can probably 'store' Beypoints on the card, and you can see them when you insert it in a Bey Ta 2 Go machine.
(Mar. 16, 2010  9:39 PM)♥ Wrote: I can honestly never understand this.

[Spends hundreds of dollars on DVDs, hoping to play them on computer]
[Later complains about the bad quality, lack of enjoyment from watching on a monitor, etc.]
[Tells other people not to suggest buying a DVD player]

... Why? Why didn't you save up some money to buy a suitable Stadium?

---

You could use a wet rag with a little soap or detergent, and wipe down with a dry cloth afterwards.

i never said i'm not saying to save up for a stadium , but i won't have that money for probably a month or so thats why i didn't want people suggesting that

and the reason i didn't save was because i thought it would be fine to use my old stadiums and not have any problems and aside from pegasis i haven't had any issues
oh so there is a way...well thx kai-v!! i hope its gonna be like one of those monopoly credit card things XD!!!
Is Quetzalcoatl 90WF, the one that comes with the game made out of metal? Or is it all plastic.
(Mar. 17, 2010  3:27 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: Is Quetzalcoatl 90WF, the one that comes with the game made out of metal? Or is it all plastic.
Oh, no, the Wheel is still made of metal, do not worry. It is simply painted gold instead of silver.