Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 14, 2010  1:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Read the Parts article on Beywiki.

ok i did its down force and ball sharp. (going to add that page as favorite)
Sorry for my ignorance kai-v
May I get a clarification on the legality issue of the Libra wheel? I've seen several post about the issue, but nothing concrete. Upon further research, there seems to have been some heated debates about it; but, again, no definite answer. Help me out plox?
The final decision isn't out yet, since the committee are probably waiting to announce it with another big update. It's been unofficially banned you could say, and the final word should be out sometime soon.
(Mar. 14, 2010  4:04 AM)Khel Wrote: The final decision isn't out yet, since the committee are probably waiting to announce it with another big update. It's been unofficially banned you could say, and the final word should be out sometime soon.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the heads up, Khel.
Hey just got a beypointer and i don't know how to turn it off, how do i turn my beypointer off?
(Mar. 14, 2010  10:40 AM)Potato Wrote: Hey just got a beypointer and i don't know how to turn it off, how do i turn my beypointer off?

Wait for 5 minutes and TA-DA! it's off.
Woah, that was hard...Tired
When I wind up my engine gear gaia dragoon, as soon as I take the winder off the engine gear goes off, how do I get it to go off in battle instead of when Im holding it?

Also, I got a beyblade spring launcher for free, how exactly do I use it efficiently?
1. pull the clutches on the base out
2. you don't
What type of beyblade is Pegasus 145D?
(Mar. 14, 2010  2:56 PM)Potato Wrote: it is a defence type

Ah, thanks. I got a bit confused due to 105RF being an offensive type and all.
(Mar. 14, 2010  3:02 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: Ah, thanks. I got a bit confused due to 105RF being an offensive type and all.

mine arrived today incidentally and i was quite surprised by the defensive qualities of Pegasis 145D
(Mar. 14, 2010  12:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 1. pull the clutches on the base out
2. you don't

Thanks alot man, so the spring launcher sucks basically?
ok so i know that RF (rubber flat) is a really good attack part. and is chosen over most over the other bottoms out there. but why doesnt everyone just use XF (extreme flat) it completely outclasses RF so why do people use an out classed part when they could use a good part like XF
(Mar. 14, 2010  6:49 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: ok so i know that RF (rubber flat) is a really good attack part. and is chosen over most over the other bottoms out there. but why doesnt everyone just use XF (extreme flat) it completely outclasses RF so why do people use an out classed part when they could use a good part like XF

Anubis isn't released yet.
Also, I doubt that XF could outclass RF.
You do realize XF isn't even out yet. Also what basis do you have for that statement? Stop talking out of your carp StormPegasus.
(Mar. 14, 2010  6:49 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: ok so i know that RF (rubber flat) is a really good attack part. and is chosen over most over the other bottoms out there. but why doesnt everyone just use XF (extreme flat) it completely outclasses RF so why do people use an out classed part when they could use a good part like XF

hahaha this is my favourite post ever
Wow, XF isn't even out yet how do you know it's better than RF?

i rofld
(Mar. 14, 2010  6:52 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Anubis isn't released yet.
oh well then that makes sense
(Mar. 14, 2010  8:32 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: oh well then that makes sense

then what made you say XF was SOOOO much better?

because it has "xtreme" in the name?
(Mar. 14, 2010  7:51 PM)SilverWind Wrote: Wow, XF isn't even out yet how do you know it's better than RF?
well its not my fault that I didnt know I dont read release dates and stuff. and there was a part kind of like the extreme flat in the plastic series that outclassed rubber flat back then.
(Mar. 14, 2010  8:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: then what made you say XF was SOOOO much better?

because it has "xtreme" in the name?
no because there was a part like it in the old series
(Mar. 14, 2010  6:54 PM)Khel Wrote: You do realize XF isn't even out yet. Also what basis do you have for that statement? Stop talking out of your carp StormPegasus.
that last part was very rude. but its ok i forgive you after all your supposed to forgive man 180X7 times a day. but i was thinking it has to be better because there was a part like it in the old series. and no I didnt know that it wasnt out yet.
(Mar. 14, 2010  7:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hahaha this is my favourite post ever
umm do you realize how random you are
ok i was looking at the parts list of on beywiki and i went to the external link

http://translate.google.com/translate?js...l=ja&tl=en

, to see the weight of the beyblade parts well the site is very up todate it doesn't have some of the new beyblades like earth aquila 145WD so is there another site out there with a more update list of metal fight beyblade parts and there weights
does anyone know if conunter leones metal wheel has the same recoil power or weight that the pre HWS leone has?