Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 23, 2010  4:21 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: i know there is a flame bull in random 3 but i was looking at the double pack hasbro made and the name says flame bull.

my question is can anyone tell from the pictures if it is dark bull or is it actually Flame bull?
... Have you even looked at the Beyblade in the package, the latter of which is transparent ?
i read earlyer on this theard that Falborg doesnt exist just curious why its on the beywiki part list Confused?
That information was just taken from the beyblade TCG, Falborg was never released.
Uncertain as to why it's been added to the beywiki, but it should probably be removed.
Either way, this could have been found out easily just by searching "Falborg" and ticking "Show results as: Posts", it's the 5th link down.
The search option here is a really brilliant feature, using it before posting here would save a lot of time.
Do any of you think Hasbro will let us use non HWS beys at tournaments ? Since i'm guessing there only selling HWS version.
I Doubt it. Non- Hasbro branded beys were considered illegal last time around so i don't think they would allow a system that hasn't been officially released by them.
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:00 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: That information was just taken from the beyblade TCG, Falborg was never released.
Uncertain as to why it's been added to the beywiki, but it should probably be removed.
Either way, this could have been found out easily just by searching "Falborg" and ticking "Show results as: Posts", it's the 5th link down.
The search option here is a really brilliant feature, using it before posting here would save a lot of time.

yeah i searched it before i asked but it didnt say why it was on beywiki,which was what i was curious about if it doesnt excist Uncertain
(Feb. 23, 2010  12:47 PM)The LVJ Wrote: I Doubt it. Non- Hasbro branded beys were considered illegal last time around so i don't think they would allow a system that hasn't been officially released by them.

Argh Angry damn i was thinking for the tournaments of using MF Libra C145WB lol the illegal one.
(Feb. 23, 2010  1:06 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Argh Angry damn i was thinking for the tournaments of using MF Libra C145WB lol the illegal one.

well i think they won't let pre-hws BUT i don't think they won't have a problem with HWS because they are the same beyblades . (with the exception of the metal faces atleast they release them of course)

Ok i just got done looking through the random set 3 stardust pegasis and from the way it looks the only think thats worth getting for parts in the stardust pegasiss for the 100 bottom.
So just wondering if there were any other beyblaes in random set 3 that may be worth a purchase?
dose anybody know what the hasbro packeging will look like?
(Feb. 23, 2010  9:56 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Ok i just got done looking through the random set 3 stardust pegasis and from the way it looks the only think thats worth getting for parts in the stardust pegasiss for the 100 bottom.
So just wondering if there were any other beyblaes in random set 3 that may be worth a purchase?

I hope you realize that there is a 1/8 chance of getting each beyblade in the random booster, and you cannot choose which beyblade you want out of the RB.

Regarding your question, it depends on what parts you already have. Out of the random booster, Storm Sagittario 145SD and Flame Bull 105WB (along with Storm Pegasis 100RF) would be the only "decent" beyblades since they both come with two top-tier parts. Overall, RBV3 doesn't have a very good selection of parts.
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:02 PM)Strega Wrote: dose anybody know what the hasbro packeging will look like?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...sion--8095
The whole point of RBV's is to mix and match parts around and offer consumers the chance to obtain spare parts. A prize bey is included to further entice them into purchasing more packs. This follows the same principle of TCG's OCG's.

How is 100 the only thing worth getting? We're talking about Storm Pegasis 100RF. This is a top-tier bey. They're all blindly packed and you have a fair chance at obtaining any of them.
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:05 PM)Aqua Wrote: I hope you realize that there is a 1/8 chance of getting each beyblade in the random booster, and you cannot choose which beyblade you want out of the RB.

Regarding your question, it depends on what parts you already have. Out of the random booster, Storm Sagittario 145SD and Flame Bull 105WB (along with Storm Pegasis 100RF) would be the only "decent" beyblades since they both come with two top-tier parts. Overall, RBV3 doesn't have a very good selection of parts.

ok yeah i do know it has a 1/8 chance , how does the 105WB perform is it good at all? because those other two you listed i wouldn't really need at all

@LVJ my plan was if any of the beyblades are worth getting was to just try to buy them off someone seperatly
Would it be better to wait till spring and import the new beys from canada to europe or would the cost be the same like importing from asia?
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:08 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: ok yeah i do know it has a 1/8 chance , how does the 105WB perform is it good at all? because those other two you listed i wouldn't really need at all

WB is a top-tier defense bottom. 105 is an average track that comes with a lot of beyblades.

There is no point in buying this random booster if only one part would be of use to you.
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:18 PM)Aqua Wrote: WB is a top-tier defense bottom. 105 is an average track that comes with a lot of beyblades.

There is no point in buying this random booster if only one part would be of use to you.
EDIT: Nvm i just noticed rock leone has it.
I have read over the official rules and looked through the site and nowhere was specifically mentioned that adding weights inside the shaft of a launchergrip was illegal; now, is it?

I merely did this for comfort and to ornament one with glass beads.
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:06 PM)The LVJ Wrote: How is 100 the only thing worth getting? We're talking about Storm Pegasis 100RF. This is a top-tier bey. They're all blindly packed and you have a fair chance at obtaining any of them.

That's the reason why people get Capricorne 100HF, because of the track. The bottom isn't really cool with that type of bey...
(Feb. 24, 2010  3:39 AM)KidTala Wrote: That's the reason why people get Capricorne 100HF, because of the track. The bottom isn't really cool with that type of bey...

That wasn't the point that LVJ was trying to make. Toonpenguin was talking about 100 like it was the only good part of Storm Pegasis 100RF, and totally ignored Storm and RF.
I know that storm pegasus100RF is better than Storm pegasus90RF but why is it? I'm wondering cause i'm getting a 90 track from someone soon.
Because it's best for Storm to make direct contact with the opposing Metal Wheel, rather than underneath.
Is it a major difference in performance?
I don't think it's night and day, but it is enough to help. It is enough to tip the odds in your favor.
(Feb. 24, 2010  4:39 PM)Khel Wrote: I don't think it's night and day, but it is enough to help. It is enough to tip the odds in your favor.

Honestly, in Beyblade, that is night and day. Every % counts.