Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

earth cancer df145es is a really good bey except for es bottom all other parts are useful, storm libra sucks, storms an attack wheel and has poor stamina and the s bottom has terrible balance like all s bottoms, s bs es and ms, flame aquila is too low with 100 too be useful for stamina but 100 is good for attack and again es is rubbish, rock has too much recoil in rock capricorn , t125 is rubbish, d is a good stamina bottom however, rock libra well rock has too much recoil 100 is too low for stamina or defense and wd is one of the best stamina bottoms.
(Feb. 21, 2010  10:41 PM)bey tempest Wrote: earth cancer df145es is a really good bey except for es bottom all other parts are useful, storm libra sucks, storms an attack wheel and has poor stamina and the s bottom has terrible balance like all s bottoms, s bs es and ms, flame aquila is too low with 100 too be useful for stamina but 100 is good for attack and again es is rubbish, rock has too much recoil in rock capricorn , t125 is rubbish, d is a good stamina bottom however, rock libra well rock has too much recoil 100 is too low for stamina or defense and wd is one of the best stamina bottoms.

ok thank you very much for all this information
what are the types for the following
poison seprent
earth virgo
burn pheonix
Burn pheonix: Stanmia

Earth Virgo: I think defence...

Don't know about serpent...
(Feb. 22, 2010  1:57 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: what are the types for the following
poison seprent
earth virgo
burn pheonix

Poison Serpent = Balance
Earth Virgo = Stamina
Burn Phoenix = Stamina
(Feb. 22, 2010  1:57 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: what are the types for the following
poison seprent
earth virgo
burn pheonix
ArgorokKing, learn to use http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/information/parts.html , and do some mathematics.
(Feb. 22, 2010  2:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ArgorokKing, learn to use http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/information/parts.html , and do some mathematics.

i dont understand anything on the page, im sure it would be easier to get a answer on a simple question on the ask a question ,GET a answer thread
(Feb. 22, 2010  2:05 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: i dont understand anything on the page, im sure it would be easier to get a answer on a simple question on the ask a question ,GET a answer thread
... What do you not understand ? That site is for kids. There is some Japanese, however the types are written in clear English on each picture, so you just have to know the general shape and/or colour of a certain part, look at its attributed type, then go see the other parts of that Beyblade, and make a synthesis of the type it should be as a general Beyblade according to TAKARA-TOMY. The Bottoms are written as 'F', 'B', etc. There is nothing else you need to understand.

We do it until a certain point when we realise that no effort is really done to get answers on your own. We also encourage autonomy, otherwise this topic would be more of a huge task than candid helping.
Does anyone have a render of the Libra prototype? All of the links on the BB article are corrupt.
(Feb. 22, 2010  3:55 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Does anyone have a render of the Libra prototype? All of the links on the BB article are corrupt.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Kai-V/Libra.jpg
Libruhhh

I do apologize for this, but it was far too hard to resist.
Sorry if this has been answered before, I'm not always on top of the forums, and I forget things easily.

Are there any plans for an event at anime north this year? I guess it's early yet, but I'm helping out with another event, and I want to make sure that I'm available to attend anything bey-related.
(Feb. 22, 2010  4:55 AM)Minion Wrote: Sorry if this has been answered before, I'm not always on top of the forums, and I forget things easily.

Are there any plans for an event at anime north this year? I guess it's early yet, but I'm helping out with another event, and I want to make sure that I'm available to attend anything bey-related.
There should be one, Kei is trying to organise it.
(Feb. 20, 2010  12:56 PM)Robsta Wrote: In the future what do you think will be worth more?
Gold Quetz (the one that comes with the game)
or
Silver Quetz (WBBA award)

I know this is only speculation but peoples opinons would be great.
Thanks
That's hard to determine since we don't know
a) Quantity
b) Consumer Preferences at the future point (I'll take a stab that the regular one is more attractive)

I know that currently the regular one is cheaper whereas the game version is more expensive. How that changes with Hasbro releases we can't say. That is why I bought a spare gold and regular one for collection.
(Feb. 22, 2010  4:55 AM)Minion Wrote: Sorry if this has been answered before, I'm not always on top of the forums, and I forget things easily.

As Kai-V said, yes there will be. I haven't posted much about it yet since I haven't gotten total confirmation that we will have a spot, but Ron did say that we were "at the top of our list for events for this year", so I suppose that is enough haha.

There should be a thread up this week. Smile Sorry for taking so long to post it, people do need time to plan for things like this, so I should have just assumed earlier that we were definitely going to have a spot.
(Feb. 22, 2010  4:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Kai-V/Libra.jpg

Thanks Kai-V.
(Feb. 22, 2010  12:51 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Thanks Kai-V.
Thank you.
(Feb. 22, 2010  7:41 AM)Kei Wrote: As Kai-V said, yes there will be. I haven't posted much about it yet since I haven't gotten total confirmation that we will have a spot, but Ron did say that we were "at the top of our list for events for this year", so I suppose that is enough haha.

There should be a thread up this week. Smile Sorry for taking so long to post it, people do need time to plan for things like this, so I should have just assumed earlier that we were definitely going to have a spot.

Alright sweet, I'll keep an eye out for the info when it's posted Smile
People has any of you been to a hasbro bey tournament for beyblade? If so can you tell me how you found out about it because it doesn't exactly give you there email does it.
I went to one as a kid.

They had flyers up at the store, and I think they probably must have put a flyer in my bag when I bought my Beyblade also. I assume that's how they will do it this time around, too.

Got into the final with my Driger S. Cool

The winner went on to some sort of division which encompassed a larger area of the country, and you sort of progress from there until you get to nationals.

These things get promoted at the venue; I think there were a few tournaments at Theme Parks like Chessington, or something.
Wow awesome and also was the flyer from Hasbro store or a place like toys'r'us.
It was branded with both the store's logo and Hasbro's ... since it was all official.

I don't however, recall them checking my parts for Hasbro authenticity.

All in all, it would be difficult to miss these sorts of events if you bought a Beyblade at a participating store.
Hmm wonder if I could get in with a libra lol.
i know there is a flame bull in random 3 but i was looking at the double pack hasbro made and the name says flame bull.

my question is can anyone tell from the pictures if it is dark bull or is it actually Flame bull?