Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 21, 2010  1:08 AM)Blading BenX Wrote: There is no storm aquario in a random booster. But there is a Wind aquario in the random boosters or do you mean the one from the reshulfe? If so M145Q is not good.

sorry i ment aquila not aqua
Oh then i don't think there is a Storm Aquila unless you custmize.
(Feb. 21, 2010  12:20 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-60-Ra...rage-Virgo

according to this thread there is
Ben, if you don't know the answers don't post, you are misleading people.

It has the Storm Wheel, a good Smash Attack Wheel; 145, which is alright for Stamina since it is tall; and HF, a predominantly outdated Attack Bottom.

There is nothing spectacular about this Booster, save for WD, D and Earth ... It is better to just buy the Sonokong Starter for Earth Virgo GB145BS.
(Feb. 21, 2010  1:30 AM)♥ Wrote: Ben, if you don't know the answers don't post, you are misleading people.

It has the Storm Wheel, a good Smash Attack Wheel; 145, which is alright for Stamina since it is tall; and HF, a predominantly outdated Attack Bottom.

There is nothing spectacular about this Booster, save for WD, D and Earth ... It is better to just buy the Sonokong Starter for Earth Virgo GB145BS.

ok i thanks for the information
Fine Fine give me a warning and ban me i don't care anymore...
He's saying stop giving info about things you know very little about.
is this any good ? it is uriel 2.

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/132881611
Uriel 2 is actually pretty rare. And from what I've gathered in older posts it's base is valued for the rubber tip. And has the fastest moving base in the plastic generation. That's all I can really help you with, another member might add some more info. But yeah, if you want to get it then get it I guess.
Uriel 2's BB is very quick, because of this it can be very uncontrollable. There are better options for attack.
about the digital launchers, which ones are left spin and which ones are right spin
(Feb. 21, 2010  4:00 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: about the digital launchers, which ones are left spin and which ones are right spin

For the MFB ones, you can use both left and right spin by simply changing the 'clips' on the launcher.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-BeyBla...%80%8Bf7c7

There's a picture of the back of the box showing the left and right spin 'clips'.
Alternatively you could look in the BB-53/BB-54 topic.
Hey i have a question so far i have this list of defense /stamia beyblades
BB-57
earth aquila
rock leone
F. sagitario
earth virgo

the thing is i'm trying to find more good stamia/defense beyblade?
if anyone knows of more good defense/stamia beyblades that would be awesome
I can take this one...

So far you've got some of the more popular MFBs,but don't forget the recently released Burn Phoenix and Rock Escolpio. Flame Libra is decent if you use it in the right situation,and if you can find it,a Clay Aries from RBVL3 (switch out the Light wheel of course) is a good find.

As for customizations, the most popular custom right now for HWS Defense is Earth Aquila C145WB,which takes 3 of the Beys you listed already. However, try out different parts, and see what works in what situation. If you don't have a stadium already, I recommend the BB-46 Standard Type Stadium (I can go on about how great it is) or the Attack Stadium (the standard).
(Feb. 21, 2010  9:56 PM)BlackAce Wrote: I can take this one...

So far you've got some of the more popular MFBs,but don't forget the recently released Burn Phoenix and Rock Escolpio. Flame Libra is decent if you use it in the right situation,and if you can find it,a Clay Aries from RBVL3 (switch out the Light wheel of course) is a good find.

As for customizations, the most popular custom right now for HWS Defense is Earth Aquila C145WB,which takes 3 of the Beys you listed already. However, try out different parts, and see what works in what situation. If you don't have a stadium already, I recommend the BB-46 Standard Type Stadium (I can go on about how great it is) or the Attack Stadium (the standard).

well i don't have the mula for a stadium so i'd have to use my old plastic hasbro stadiums or even the portal one .

I thought i read on the forums about a beyblade called earth bull is it good for defence?
Earth Bull was something a banned member made up to sound smart.

You can,however,MAKE an Earth Bull with parts from EArth Aquila and BB-40 Dark Bull. I can't vouch for it's defensive capability,however,as Dark Bull is more of a Balance Type leaning towards attack.
the metal wheel earth is good for defence when coupled with a metal face, and the bull clear wheel is the heaviest beating aquario by 0.1 gram even though both are good choices, earth bull without metal face is nowhere near as defensive.
(Feb. 21, 2010  10:07 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Earth Bull was something a banned member made up to sound smart.

You can,however,MAKE an Earth Bull with parts from EArth Aquila and BB-40 Dark Bull. I can't vouch for it's defensive capability,however,as Dark Bull is more of a Balance Type leaning towards attack.

oh i thought it was a actualy blade XD oh thats fine. so which would you say is better to get burn phoenix or rock escpolio . I know phoenix has MS bottom so it has better stamia but what about rock cause i know it has JB bottom .

Also what about posion serpent cause that has a SD bottom ?
I can't say much about Rock Escolpio yet,as I haven't gotten it,but Burn Phoenix is quite good,not just for MS,but for Burn Wheel.

Poison Serpent is a balance type,and you can get SD on Dark Bull. I haven't gotten Poison Serpent either,but SW145 is an attacking track, and Poison is a balance wheel. The only real Stamina part on it is SD.
(Feb. 21, 2010  10:16 PM)BlackAce Wrote: I can't say much about Rock Escolpio yet,as I haven't gotten it,but Burn Phoenix is quite good,not just for MS,but for Burn Wheel.

Poison Serpent is a balance type,and you can get SD on Dark Bull. I haven't gotten Poison Serpent either,but SW145 is an attacking track, and Poison is a balance wheel. The only real Stamina part on it is SD.

OK thanks for the info i'm gonna go try to find more info on Rock Escolpio
sw145 can be either defense or attack it has two modes btw.
(Feb. 21, 2010  10:32 PM)bey tempest Wrote: sw145 can be either defense or attack it has two modes btw.

really cool.
edit:found out those blades arent good at all

edit 2 : was able to find the weight limit
(Feb. 21, 2010  1:30 AM)♥ Wrote: There is nothing spectacular about this Booster, save for WD, D and Earth ... It is better to just buy the Sonokong Starter for Earth Virgo GB145BS.

Serious

Toonpenguin, I'm sick of you needing to be spoonfed information on this thread.

Please read around more.