Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 20, 2010  6:47 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: same here dude it is stupid all the stadiums i have have pockets
thanks for the information!

No prob!
(Feb. 20, 2010  6:05 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Why not? Looks cool to me. Sorta looks like the blades are LL Drago (a very shiny one) and S. Caprocorne. Any confimation on the blades?
To me the Face on the purple Beyblade is obviously Storm Pegasis'.
Man, I hate the pockets too. And the only stadium I have is the Hasbro Dranzer Flame Field. And it's starting break lol. Does anyone here have Japanese plastic/HMS stadiums for sale. There are some cheap MFB stadiums on ebay, but would they be any good for other than MFB:s?
Wide Square is pretty fun using HMS. I presume Plastics would do fine in that. It's a well designed stadium.
I love that stadium because it is in my opinion built for 4 beys at a time and also stamina and defense excel on that stadium if they get on to the flat part of it.
(Feb. 20, 2010  9:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To me the Face on the purple Beyblade is obviously Storm Pegasis'.

Thought so at first, but the blade itself looked like Storm Capricorne. A Hasbro recolor, maybe? Both have the Storm metal wheel...
Well it could be S Pegasis because maybe it's like Good.V.S.Evil. and sorry to be Backseat Moding but this should go in the BMF thread.
For Storm aquario's bottom Q what does the Q stand for? And what type is it (Attack or stamia) and is it of any use?
Check the Storm Aquario thread. Every Metal Fight Beyblade has their own thread
It's really bad and storm capricorn has Q as well and it's has all of its parts except the face and clear wheel but dark capricorn has those Q stands for Quake and it bounce's.
(Feb. 20, 2010  11:23 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: It's really bad and storm capricorn has Q as well and it's has all of its parts except the face and clear wheel but dark capricorn has those Q stands for Quake and it bounce's.
ok so since you mentioned dark carpricorn is it any good ?
You should read around more cause if you did you would know that any blades using the Dark wheel is gonna be quite bad. In the HWS attack and balance reshuffle it comes with dark capricorne105RF.
Thats not a blade it's Storm capricorn M145Q or in the set Storm aqurio M145Q.
EDIT: Beaten
Wtf do you mean that's not a blade?! He was asking about dark capricorne and that's what it is. Sorry for the swearing, I just get annoyed when people talk carp.
I mean thats a custom by non-real blade...
... Have you not seen the reshuffle set? Dark Capricorne105RF is one of the blades within the set, you should get your facts straight before you go informing people otherwise.
I haven't Ellz.
i looked on the forms for earth virgo and found nothing. So does anyone have any info on it all. (Earth Virgo GB145BS )

same thing with Rock Scorpion T125JB. if anyone has some info on it that would be awesome
(Feb. 21, 2010  12:16 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: i looked on the forms for earth virgo and found nothing. So does anyone have any info on it all. (Earth Virgo GB145BS )

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-60-Ra...rage-Virgo
(Feb. 21, 2010  12:20 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-60-Ra...rage-Virgo

sorry i wasn't specific i ment the non-light earth virgo

nvm my post those wheels are metal
(Feb. 21, 2010  12:47 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: sorry i wasn't specific i ment the non-light earth virgo

I'm not sure what you mean. There is no light wheel version of Earth Virgo.
(Feb. 21, 2010  12:49 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean. There is no light wheel version of Earth Virgo.

i edit my post above i miss understood. so is storm aqua good? if not what are good blades from the random set
There is no storm aquario in a random booster. But there is a Wind aquario in the random boosters or do you mean the one from the reshulfe? If so M145Q is not good.