Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

How does WD compare to WB as a defence bottom?
While WD might not have the amount of grip to the stadium to prevent the bey getting itself K.O.ed out of the stadium like WB does, it makes up with the stamina and stability which, on the other hand, WB lacks.

Hence some prefer WD instead of WB.
cool i'll probably wait till hasbro releases rock leone to get it then.
Are Plastic launchers compatible with HMS?
(Feb. 20, 2010  12:37 PM)Benkei Wrote: Are Plastic launchers compatible with HMS?

no they are not should have a read of this http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/..._and_Grips
In the future what do you think will be worth more?
Gold Quetz (the one that comes with the game)
or
Silver Quetz (WBBA award)
could you get a wind aquario with the plastic wheel storm and replace that with a metal wheel that is storm?
yes but hasbro are gonna release storm aquario100hf/s so you should wait for that. Robsta the answer is obviously the silver one.
so hasbro will release it with the metal instead of the plastic?
(Feb. 20, 2010  2:20 PM)dracielviper Wrote: so hasbro will release it with the metal instead of the plastic?
Yes, you should read the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic, or Beyblade Spirit for the moment ...
storm pegasis and ldrago which are in the super vortex battle set are they both attack type
(Feb. 20, 2010  5:23 PM)BeyKing Wrote: storm pegasis and ldrago which are in the super vortex battle set are they both attack type
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Don't double post and LL drago and S pegasis are attack types. but I'm not sure if thats them...
(Feb. 20, 2010  5:23 PM)BeyKing Wrote: storm pegasis and ldrago which are in the super vortex battle set are they both attack type

EDIT: Sorry, mistake.

BTW, I kind of don't like the stadium.
What does GB145 mean?
(Feb. 20, 2010  5:41 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: BTW, I kind of don't like the stadium.

Why not? Looks cool to me. Sorta looks like the blades are LL Drago (a very shiny one) and S. Caprocorne. Any confimation on the blades?
(Feb. 20, 2010  6:03 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: What does GB145 mean?

You've been on the site long enough to know where to find the answer to that question...
(Feb. 20, 2010  6:05 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Why not? Looks cool to me. Sorta looks like the blades are LL Drago (a very shiny one) and S. Caprocorne. Any confimation on the blades?

The pockets mister...I hate stadiums with pockets. Though the design's cool.
does the original launchers for beyblade work with engine gear ones?
(Feb. 20, 2010  6:32 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: The pockets mister...I hate stadiums with pockets. Though the design's cool.

What pockets? And you don't need to call me mister. I'm only 13!
idk i just have the launchers that the where using when they first came out
kinda like the light launchers for mfb
do the old launchers work with engine gear or do they need special launchers?
i hate the pits too
(Feb. 20, 2010  6:41 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: idk i just have the launchers that the where using when they first came out
kinda like the light launchers for mfb
do the old launchers work with engine gear or do they need special launchers?
i hate the pits too

They use the same launchers. Only HMS and MFB use different launchers than the plastic generation.

I don't like pockets, or non-round stadiums. That's why I like Japanese stadiums.
(Feb. 20, 2010  6:46 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: They use the same launchers. Only HMS and MFB use different launchers than the plastic generation.

I don't like pockets, or non-round stadiums. That's why I like Japanese stadiums.

same here dude it is stupid all the stadiums i have have pockets
thanks for the information!