Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

No, it should be retracted. It only comes out when its RPM is sufficiently high; after a certain level it gets retracted.

dragoon225: It is very clear from the Metal Fusion's thread's Opening Post, please read it again ...
About the black L .Drago can people outside the asiasn countrys fill out the form?
can u place the lightning
clear wheel on other beys
(Feb. 16, 2010  11:14 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: I you speak and write japanese.

lets say i know a exchange student at school that write in japaense and fill it out for me . could you still be aloud to get the free blade despite being in the US ?
(Feb. 16, 2010  10:33 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: About the black L .Drago can people outside the asiasn countrys fill out the form?

I believe that offer extends only to Japanese Bladers, and not even Asian countries (considering that Asia is a very large continent). Also it's not free; you fill out a form for a chance to buy it.

(Feb. 16, 2010  11:19 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: can u place the lightning
clear wheel on other beys

No unfortunately. Due to it's design the L. Drago Clear Wheel works only on the Lightning Metal Wheel.
(Feb. 16, 2010  11:24 PM)Khel Wrote: I believe that offer extends only to Japanese Bladers, and not even Asian countries (considering that Asia is a very large continent). Also it's not free; you fill out a form for a chance to buy it.

ahh ok well nvm then XD

i still hope hasbro has mail in offers for some of these rare blades that or have the online feature have real life prizes (but they would have to make it so its so safe that it would take years to hack)
Also, the black Lightning L Drago fan service is over. I believe there was a deadline.
hmm I guess the price on them will be jumping up in a few months then. Good I picked one up now.
Nope. Pretty useless since the parts are easily available elsewhere. Just think of it as a bonus thrown in with the extreme stadium.
People really have to read the topics we have. The Lightning and the Rock Orso questions could have easily been answered by what we have already written in those threads.
Thanks And Yeah i thought that i could get it if hasbro releases it as a booster.

Sorry Kai-v...
Whats the best of the MFB Pegasis series?
(Feb. 17, 2010  2:54 AM)dragoon225 Wrote: Whats the best of the MFB Pegasis series?
Hm, currently Storm Pegasis, since it is in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic ... Pegasis and Cyber Pegasis are really not as good.
Storm Pegasis probably.
Edit: beaten.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D3GarNe0-wc&hl=en&gl=US
what blade is this kid using after the Vs. sign in the vid above. And if its custom any got a guess to which parts he used
(Feb. 17, 2010  3:48 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: http://youtube.com/watch?v=D3GarNe0-wc&hl=en&gl=US
what blade is this kid using after the Vs. sign in the vid above. And if its custom any got a guess to which parts he used
Dark Pegasis with some other parts, however the Dark Metal Wheel is illegal because he added metal in the holes underneath.
(Feb. 17, 2010  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Dark Pegasis with some other parts, however the Dark Metal Wheel is illegal because he added metal in the holes underneath.

wow thats lame

1 more Q which re-shuffle set is more useful BB-56 or BB-57 and why?
So you want an extra RF or Thermal Pisces? Those are the best parts found in either of them. As well assess which of the other metal wheels will be useful to you and which won't be.
(Feb. 17, 2010  4:11 AM)Khel Wrote: So you want an extra RF or Thermal Pisces? Those are the best parts found in either of them. As well assess which of the other metal wheels will be useful to you and which won't be.

i'd rather have piscs. but really is rock areis no good or atleast too u khel
This should probably go in Purchase Consultation..
Rock Aries is actually pretty good. Rock and D are nice to have around, and a spare 145 never hurts. And if you do get that set, it also has DF145, the top stamina trackj at the moment.
(Feb. 17, 2010  4:27 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Rock Aries is actually pretty good. Rock and D are nice to have around, and a spare 145 never hurts. And if you do get that set, it also has DF145, the top stamina trackj at the moment.

awesome. now does the flame libra come with any useful parts ?
Flame Libra is the one that comes with DF145. BS is also fairly useful, but is completely outclassed by ES, D, WD, and SD in the long run.