Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what stadium do you have cause in my experience sucks storm pegasis sucks in every stadium apart from attack.

Also does anyone know for certain whether these are fake or not?:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-PCS-HEAVY-METAL-...3a5732fd60
Fake ; Flame normally has "BEYBLADE" engraved on it.
okay thanks I didn't think they were real but I wanted to check.
virgo
leo
quetzacoatl
stardust pegasis
rate it please
IMO:
Virgo: 9 / 10 One of the best Stamina wheels out there.
Leo: 6.5 / 10 Not that useful, has good smash attack though.
Quetz: 10/10 The best attack wheel out there.
Stardust: 8.5 / 10 I dont own it, but if it has the same performance of Storm, then what I wrote justifies it.
Virgo can be anywhere from 1-10 depending on mold variation.
Virgo could never be a 1. Even with mold variation it was (and still is to my understanding) a top notch part.
What would be a good defense wheel to substitute Libra

Incase Libra gets banned
I've played arouhnd with Rock, but Earth is also a contender. As a matter a fact, Hiro Ayami mentioned several times that Earth is JP's new Libra.
Earth is definitely very good.
What Is better for Defence, WB or WD? Also In Defence, Is Rock Leone better than Earth Aquila?
Because I was thinking to make one of the best Defence MFB, And I was suggesting Earth Aquila145WB, along with a Metal Face, BTW no Replies on libra.
WB is better for defence and in the case of Rock leone or Earth Aquila, they're both pretty terrible.
What Is the Best Defence Or Stamina combo anyway?
(Jan. 29, 2010  12:15 PM)Hikari Soul Wrote: What Is the Best Defence Or Stamina combo anyway?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
has a list of the best combos
Have the MFB beyblades on www.ebay.com gone down in price OR have they created MORE fakes really suddenly? I am 90% sure from my own knowledge the majority of them are not fakes. I am looking at the ones that are around $1.99 AUD with about $10 postage and handling. Thanks guys!
That's not fake If you're talking about buzztoy2007
(Jan. 29, 2010  10:39 AM)Robsta Wrote: WB is better for defence and in the case of Rock leone or Earth Aquila, they're both pretty terrible.

No, Earth is a pretty good defense wheel. It's quite promising. Also, Earth is better than Rock, for defense.

(Jan. 29, 2010  12:58 PM)beybi Wrote: Have the MFB beyblades on www.ebay.com gone down in price OR have they created MORE fakes really suddenly? I am 90% sure from my own knowledge the majority of them are not fakes. I am looking at the ones that are around $1.99 AUD with about $10 postage and handling. Thanks guys!

No, MFBs have been sold at that price for over a year now on ebay. It's nothing new at all.

There have been a lot of more fake MFB on ebay though, especially from the sellers "shopofficer", and "jackybag".

(Jan. 29, 2010  10:05 AM)Hikari Soul Wrote: Because I was thinking to make one of the best Defence MFB, And I was suggesting Earth Aquila145WB, along with a Metal Face, BTW no Replies on libra.

You need use a heavier and more effective track with that combo. C145, ED145, GB145, CH120...
Will Virgo, Earth and Libra get banned in future tournaments? Also what is the best defence and stamina wheel, along with Track, all for Defence? Just name the best in your opinion.
So I took apart and rebuilt my Storm Pegasis, and it seems to be working fine now. However, the base of the blade (the bottom or whatever its called), the one with the red rubber tip, doesn't seem to stay in place. As in, its not stable, after every launch (even if I were to just press on it), the tip gets pushed back inside, sometimes at an angle, making it crooked and I have to pull it back out. Why does this happen? Is this normal, or is my bottom effed up?
Are the metal balls used in Draciel MBD's, Draciel F's and Draciel S' cross compatible?
(Jan. 30, 2010  9:46 AM)Hikari Soul Wrote: Will Virgo, Earth and Libra get banned in future tournaments? Also what is the best defence and stamina wheel, along with Track, all for Defence? Just name the best in your opinion.

Why would Virgo and Earth be banned? Confused There will be an announcement regarding Libra though.

For your second question: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

But if you meant the best stamina/defense wheel, then that would be Libra, Earth, and Virgo with ED145, or GB145 (I assume GB145 would do well with that type of combo).
Libra has also been elected to be banned in the upcoming "never mind the Beyblade" tournament in the UK.
(Jan. 30, 2010  12:11 PM)Boss Wrote: So I took apart and rebuilt my Storm Pegasis, and it seems to be working fine now. However, the base of the blade (the bottom or whatever its called), the one with the red rubber tip, doesn't seem to stay in place. As in, its not stable, after every launch (even if I were to just press on it), the tip gets pushed back inside, sometimes at an angle, making it crooked and I have to pull it back out. Why does this happen? Is this normal, or is my bottom effed up?

This seems like a extremely worse case then what happened to mine. It isn't normal, the RF is meant to stay still. I don't think you can actually fix it, if you could someone will post soon. I recommend you just get another RF and be more careful with the next one.