Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

V has Ten Balance, V2 has Ten Heavy.

You cannot remove the metal balls from the Takara Draciel V. I haven't seen the Hasbro version, but the Base would have to be seriously altered for the balls to be removable.
(Jan. 24, 2010  1:27 AM)♥ Wrote: V has Ten Balance, V2 has Ten Heavy.

You cannot remove the metal balls from the Takara Draciel V. I haven't seen the Hasbro version, but the Base would have to be seriously altered for the balls to be removable.

Actually, they only come of if you push the tip of, which, if I remember correctly, is already set when you buy it. Yea, now that I think about it, I once removed the tip and it was a pain in the carp to get the balls and the tip back. So theyre not actually supposed to able to be removed. My bad.
On an other note, why is it considered bad, that you can't remove the balls from V, V2 and G(well you can but you're not supposed to).
Removing them means you can put them into Metal Ball Base / SG Metal Ball Base, allowing you to have four metal balls in those bases thereby increasing weight and defensive properties.

Generally, if you can remove the balls it means you can fit four in, as well.
(Jan. 24, 2010  1:58 AM)♥ Wrote: Removing them means you can put them into Metal Ball Base / SG Metal Ball Base, allowing you to have four metal balls in those bases thereby increasing weight and defensive properties.

Generally, if you can remove the balls it means you can fit four in, as well.

This I know, being a Draciel fan and all.Wink I just think it's a bit unclear to just state that the balls can't be removed like it's a bad thing instead of just saying that you can't fit 4 balls into them and that's the bad thing. But never mind that.
Btw, can you fit 4 balls into the Takara Draciel F?
because for example in draciel s you can fit 4 metal balls in the base which means it weighs more and is better for defence combos.
(Jan. 24, 2010  2:08 AM)Draciel Z Wrote: This I know, being a Draciel fan and all.Wink I just think it's a bit unclear to just state that the balls can't be removed like it's a bad thing instead of just saying that you can't fit 4 balls into them and that's the bad thing. But never mind that.
Btw, can you fit 4 balls into the Takara Draciel F?

But it is bad ... because you can't take them out to put in other Bases.

Fortress Base has nubs where the slots for the metal balls are, which means you cannot fit four in.
Is there any point in buying uriel 2 for attack combo purposes if you have grip attacker?
(Jan. 24, 2010  1:02 AM)Zeox Wrote: Also, In relation to my last question About MFBs getting scratched Up.Im talking about HWS wheels, Not Pre-HWS

So Are HWS metal wheels supposed to get scratched up?
They do lose much of their 'shine' quickly, and to get "scratched up" would depend on how much you have played with them. Almost all materials can get scratched.
which will launch more powerful?
1.Digital Power Launcher
2.BeyLauncher
3.BeyLauncher+Beylauncher Suspension
(Jan. 24, 2010  2:14 AM)♥ Wrote: But it is bad ... because you can't take them out to put in other Bases.

Fortress Base has nubs where the slots for the metal balls are, which means you cannot fit four in.

Yea, but what I meant was that it's not really bad for the base itself. And you can take Vipers balls out. Theyre just there when you buy it.

I was hoping for Takaras Fortress base to be different. Oh, well.
Which Beyblades come with Wide Survivor It does not seem to exist on the beyblade parts list. I imagine it just has another name or something.
It was included in a lot of Random Boosters.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-B...tents-List

Also sold as a separate item:

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r16787053

But no general release Beyblade came with it, as far as I remember.
which will launch more powerful?
1.Digital Power Launcher
2.BeyLauncher
3.BeyLauncher+Beylauncher Suspension
I would say the beylauncher or beylauncher with suspension, the suspension is only there to stop the handle breaking.
Don't really know to much on the Digital launcher, yet. But I would say the Beylauncher.
Is it just me, or do these MFB suck? I just got my 105 Storm Pegasis (or w/e its called), and when I launched it, it had barely any power behind it. Am I doing something wrong here? Or are they (or at least Pegasis with its crappy string launcher) weaker than the plastic/hms beyblades of old?
(Jan. 27, 2010  10:02 AM)Boss Wrote: Is it just me, or do these MFB suck? I just got my 105 Storm Pegasis (or w/e its called), and when I launched it, it had barely any power behind it. Am I doing something wrong here? Or are they (or at least Pegasis with its crappy string launcher) weaker than the plastic/hms beyblades of old?

your probley doing something wrong
You are definitely not doing something correctly. It is irresponsible of you to blame the whole series because you do not know how to launch with a string shooter. Storm Pegasis 105RF is the fastest Metal Fight Beyblade because of its Bottom, and I believe it should be able to knock out any Beyblade from the previous series, and certainly plastics. Or at least a devastating majority.
(Jan. 27, 2010  10:02 AM)Boss Wrote: Is it just me, or do these MFB suck? I just got my 105 Storm Pegasis (or w/e its called), and when I launched it, it had barely any power behind it. Am I doing something wrong here? Or are they (or at least Pegasis with its crappy string launcher) weaker than the plastic/hms beyblades of old?

Please tell me that this isn't the one you bought...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Beyblade-BB-28...2991055441
Just to make sure

A beyblade box With a Sonokong label is still a real beyblade?, Because I'm about to order this beyblade that usually comes without a launcher, But this sonokong version does.
(Jan. 28, 2010  2:27 AM)Zeox Wrote: Just to make sure

A beyblade box With a Sonokong label is still a real beyblade?, Because I'm about to order this beyblade that usually comes without a launcher, But this sonokong version does.

Yes, Sono Kong beyblades are real. All (most) Sono Kong beyblades come with a launcher or beylauncher.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

You should post a link to the item next time though...
(Jan. 27, 2010  7:26 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Please tell me that this isn't the one you bought...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Beyblade-BB-28...2991055441

Nah I got one from buzztoy, its legit (takara tomy). And its not the launcher problem, as I'm launching it fine. Might've built it wrong (doubt that, instructions were pretty easy to understand). How tight does the face have to be tightened? I tried to make it like on the pictures, but I think I tightened it too hard Uncertain.