Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 19, 2010  1:02 AM)DefenciveDemon Wrote: Hey i have Rock Leo, Dark Bull< and Flame Sag. Whats the best combo i can make with them? PlZ be specific i really dont understand and abriviations. i only know a couple so plz avoid if possible.
We have a Build me a combo! topic.
(Jan. 18, 2010  9:56 PM)Medz Wrote: Hey can someone tell me the size of the thunder rumbler bey stadium?
Well, I know the stadium dimensions ... 5.2 x 21 x 22.8 inches.
Do clear wheels Matter that Much

I know clear wheels are a bit important because of the weight diffrences

But,For example, Can I use Storm Capricorne105RF and it works the same as Storm pegasis105RF

Or like Flame Sagittario, Can I use Flame Libra? (I forgot the last two parts for that combo but you get my point)
(Jan. 19, 2010  4:01 AM)Zeox Wrote: Do clear wheels Matter that Much

I know clear wheels are a bit important because of the weight diffrences

But,For example, Can I use Storm Capricorne105RF and it works the same as Storm pegasis105RF

Or like Flame Sagittario, Can I use Flame Libra? (I forgot the last two parts for that combo but you get my point)
Clear Wheels are really not the most important parts of customization. The weight difference is only of 0.6 grams between the heaviest and the lightest Clear Wheels in average (ignore L Drago's 3.7 grams and Gemios' 2.2 grams). As for shock absorption, I think nobody found that one Clear Wheel was particularly better than another in a combination.

This is of course avoiding the subject of L Drago, since that Clear Wheel obviously makes a big difference, however it can only be fit on one Metal Wheel anyway.
Does anyone now how many Beys fit in the Beycarrier hard type?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid225492

Mostly Wheels in there yes ... the deeper holes can hold about one Beyblade and a Wheel, while the shallow ones can just about hold one, although they're designed for just a Wheel or two.
Do plastic ripcords work on HMS/Mfb?
They work on MFB light launchers, but it's illegal under wbo ruling.
Hey could this be the launcher that hasbro will be releasing for mfb on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_ciibGTD1s
(Jan. 21, 2010  10:03 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Hey could this be the launcher that hasbro will be releasing for mfb on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_ciibGTD1s
That is the Digital Power Launcher L Drago Ver. BB-54.
How do I get my mum to let me go to these tournaments As in what do I say?
Erm.. Well there isn't exactly a WBO password that will automatially make her say "Yes, you can go".
The best ways tend to be by going with friends, or possibly taking a parent with you if you're fairly young.

So either "My friends are going, and there's a good couple of them, so we'll be in a group and get there and back safely."

or "There's a beyblade tournament that I want to go to in *name of place*, and I really want to go.
Could you take me there, and maybe stick around while I'm beyblading?"

Most of it's just about reassuring them that you're going to be safe.

If the problem is the distance between you and the tournament however, sometimes these things just happen and you should try and set up a tournament in your own area if any other bladers live nearby.
I know Tyson (he lives in my street) his mum just doesn't really care. I got my mum to ring her to see if it was OK if we could take him to the tournament with me and my friends and she just said she would 'think about it'. And she just ended up saying no because she didn't trust anyone there, even though I've known Tyson for 2 years. So I guess you will just have to wait till your older, Tyson. Uncertain
Well, if there are enough of you around the area then you could host a tournament on your own street if you can find some space.
That's one of the brilliant things about the WBO tournament system.
See if you can rally up some interest over here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Australia
And you might be able to have your own tournament that Tyson could attend.
Hope this helped.
What is the better Stamina bottom? B or WD.
Im not sure if its me or not? but i've found that WD tends to loose balance quickly?
(Jan. 22, 2010  7:47 PM)linh004 Wrote: What is the better Stamina bottom? B or WD.
I would definitely choose WD. I like B, but WD is fantastic.
(Jan. 22, 2010  7:50 PM)linh004 Wrote: Im not sure if its me or not? but i've found that WD tends to loose balance quickly?
Really?
WD has excellent balance retention.
Can someone name these parts for me?
They're most likely all fake, I got them off my friend who bought them off shop officer:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8017/dsc0000035.jpg

Sorry for blury pic
The first two are either 125 or 145 (I'm not sure, the first one looks a little odd to me)
D125 (the one with the ring around it)
DF145 (the one with the fins)

and 4 F bottoms.

And yeah, I think they're fake. I've never seen D125 or DF145 in those colours. and I've only seen F in that dark blue.
Alright thanks, also you see the dark blue on on the far right, that looks like F, it is slightly rounded, and moves less compared to the other F's. So uhh any ideas?
Hmm, if it's rounded, then it's SF.
On first glance it looked like all 4 were F.