Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

OK, i need some help, i got a rock leone, and stupid me screwed the face on too tight, and the tool will just slip off the edges of the face. any advice?
(Jan. 18, 2010  5:49 AM)LLawliet435 Wrote: OK, i need some help, i got a rock leone, and stupid me screwed the face on too tight, and the tool will just slip off the edges of the face. any advice?

Are you using the proper side of the tool? Because each end has a different mold
(Jan. 18, 2010  6:00 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: Are you using the proper side of the tool? Because each end has a different mold

Yes, i am. it just slips off the sides.
(Jan. 18, 2010  5:49 AM)LLawliet435 Wrote: OK, i need some help, i got a rock leone, and stupid me screwed the face on too tight, and the tool will just slip off the edges of the face. any advice?

EDIT: Never mind Ho4L got there first.
(Jan. 18, 2010  6:02 AM)LLawliet435 Wrote: Yes, i am. it just slips off the sides.

I can't imagine how this would even be possible... one side of the tool is meant for the face the other meant for the bottom. And there aren't notable differences in width with each face/bottom...
(Jan. 18, 2010  6:02 AM)LLawliet435 Wrote: Yes, i am. it just slips off the sides.

Are you twisting it the right way?
there is a fair amount of space between the face and the tool while unscrewing.
(Jan. 18, 2010  6:07 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Are you twisting it the right way?

yes.
Use a pair of pliers to firmly but gently unscrew it. This has happened to me before.
(Jan. 18, 2010  6:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Use a pair of pliers to firmly but gently unscrew it. This has happened to me before.

ok. YAYS! IT WORKED!! THX SPIDERMA- I mean Brad.
(Jan. 18, 2010  6:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Use a pair of pliers to firmly but gently unscrew it. This has happened to me before.

o.0.... I'm curious as to how this would happen..
(Jan. 18, 2010  6:24 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: o.0.... I'm curious as to how this would happen..

I think i screwed the face in too far, and it was stuck in the track.
(Jan. 18, 2010  6:26 AM)LLawliet435 Wrote: I think i screwed the face in too far, and it was stuck in the track.

I got that part, I mean the part to how the tool doesn't work and "slips"....
(Jan. 18, 2010  6:33 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: I got that part, I mean the part to how the tool doesn't work and "slips"....

that im not entirely sure XD
You can slip with most tools, how do you think so many people get injured from screw driver slips?
(Jan. 18, 2010  6:33 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: I got that part, I mean the part to how the tool doesn't work and "slips"....

The tool keeps turning but the Face doesn't, so it slips off.
(Jan. 18, 2010  1:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The tool keeps turning but the Face doesn't, so it slips off.

but isn't the tool on one side shaped to fit along with the sides of the face perfectly?
(Jan. 18, 2010  7:28 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: but isn't the tool on one side shaped to fit along with the sides of the face perfectly?

ya, but plastic can bend to a certain extent, so it it just slips past the edges of the face, since the face itself was immobile.
(Jan. 18, 2010  7:59 PM)LLawliet435 Wrote: ya, but plastic can bend to a certain extent, so it it just slips past the edges of the face, since the face itself was immobile.

the edges...? but the face is a hexagon with 6 sides and one side of the tool has these sides l l to match the face's sides not the. unless I'm looking at what your saying a totally different way.. xP
(Jan. 18, 2010  8:03 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: the edges...? but the face is a hexagon with 6 sides and one side of the tool has these sides l l to match the face's sides not the. unless I'm looking at what your saying a totally different way.. xP

By the edges i mean the sides. when u move the tool, it would just stretch past the corners and basicly slip past the side.
(Jan. 18, 2010  8:05 PM)LLawliet435 Wrote: By the edges i mean the sides. when u move the tool, it would just stretch past the corners and basicly slip past the side.

Oh okay.. >_>
(Jan. 18, 2010  8:09 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: Oh okay.. >_>

im srry, thats the best i can explain it.
Don't apologize Lawliet, you're totally right. Imagine trying to screw a screw in when it's too tight already; the screwdriver will slip out. This is something similar.
(Jan. 18, 2010  8:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't apologize Lawliet, you're totally right. Imagine trying to screw a screw in when it's too tight already; the screwdriver will slip out. This is something similar.

Yeah, no need to apologize Tongue_out. I just find it weird because its never happened to me before
Hey can someone tell me the size of the thunder rumbler bey stadium?
Hey i have Rock Leo, Dark Bull< and Flame Sag. Whats the best combo i can make with them? PlZ be specific i really dont understand and abriviations. i only know a couple so plz avoid if possible.