Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

It gets worn out over consistent use, causing the edges to round off and therefore reducing its movement and speed.
ok so i was on a website looking up old school styled beyblade attachments and i saw a item calld the bit finder. what is it?

http://www.toywiz.com/japbeyfina7s.html
It looks to me like it stores the bit chip, or you put a bit chip in the slot and tells you what it is with a pic of it.
thanks. it is a wierd item though.
unrelated kind of question. is it possible to take for say a visa gift card and use it as a credit card for online orders.
(Jan. 01, 2010  9:57 PM)DriggerTrigger Wrote: thanks. it is a wierd item though.
unrelated kind of question. is it possible to take for say a visa gift card and use it as a credit card for online orders.

Depends on the site, and what type of stuff you are buying. Typically, you can though.
thanks
YJA or the DS game. This has been discussed before..
(Jan. 02, 2010  4:48 AM)nacnate Wrote: how do you get quetz

Or if you live in japan once you get 3000 bey points you get a license card get five and you get quetz or later anubis.
Does anyone in the anime own storm aquario M145Q? I know that wind aquario is owned by a girl but does she own this now instread or something?
(Jan. 02, 2010  7:16 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Does anyone in the anime own storm aquario M145Q? I know that wind aquario is owned by a girl but does she own this now instread or something?
No to both questions. Tobio Ooike owns Storm Capricorne M145Q, and Hikaru has Wind Aquario 100HF/S.
In the show, when they say Wind, does it look the same as storm? since isn't wind the light version of storm??
Or will we be seeing a new metal wheel soon?
wind is a light wheel
edit: my bad i read that wrong, wind does look like storm. there wont be a new metal wheel
Wind is a slightly lighter colour than Storm in the Anime as it is made of a white plastic as opposed to a grey metal, just like it is in real life ... I don't really see what you're asking. There's not much that isn't common sense ...
Oh... so Wind in the anime is plastic? I knew they were the same, just that one was plastic and one was metal, but I was assuming that all the anime blades were metal(therfore, Wind being something new).
remember the part where ginga defeated the 100 beys, You never noticed that the other wheels were more white then ginga's?

Sorry if this seems rude.
haha, wow... I guess I wasn't paying attention to that(since at that point, I actually didn't know there were a such thing as light/plastic wheels)...

and no, Zeox, you don't sound rude at all... I just wasn't paying attention...
So... I'm guessing, before Benkei got dark bull, his blade was plastic as well?

Thats interesting though, thanks for the information guys.
(Jan. 02, 2010  9:39 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: haha, wow... I guess I wasn't paying attention to that(since at that point, I actually didn't know there were a such thing as light/plastic wheels)...

and no, Zeox, you don't sound rude at all... I just wasn't paying attention...
So... I'm guessing, before Benkei got dark bull, his blade was plastic as well?

Thats interesting though, thanks for the information guys.
Yes benkei had some random blade with light wheels and the other random bladers had had light wheels
[Image: Picture1.png]

At first I thought you were wrong so I went to check. It looks like it is plastic. Hmm it also looks like its name is zeus...

Oh and sorry for the poor quality screenshot but I did not think it merited getting a better one.
(Jan. 02, 2010  10:25 PM)Benkei Wrote: [Image: Picture1.png]

At first I thought you were wrong so I went to check. It looks like it is plastic. Hmm it also looks like its name is zeus...

Oh and sorry for the poor quality screenshot but I did not think it merited getting a better one.

looks more like Cerus to me
Looks like Ceius To me
That would make most sense because its a constellation. Although I do think that the picture looks more like a man than a Japanese sea monster personally.
Look at it closely.It looks like a cow, Don't look at it from right to left.Look at it from Left to right